Laker Fans getting Testy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: Laker Fans getting Testy

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I must admit  I'm enjoying the laker season more than the  Celtic season.

Can a team fire two head coaches in one season?

[/QUOTE]

Me too!  Wasn't it great to see the Lackers get humbled in the 4th quarter again last nite?  I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the fake Lacker defense to show up, but no worry, it didn't!!!!!!!!!!!! Lacker fans are going to have to get used tom KoMe jacking up 30+ shots a game; he gotta get his so he can continue to roll the bus over his teammates.

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Celtics are doing much better than the Lakers, their a whole game above .500. Soon the Cs will have the best record in the NBA and they are on a roll. And playing so impressively well on their way to number 18, while the Lakers are a very distant 1 1/2 games behind them. Just goes to show how much better the Cs are. From an objective fan, I am awed by this Celtic team.

[/QUOTE]

I don't get it. I try real hard to compliment the Celtics and say how much better they are than the Lakers and I still get accused of being a troll. I don't know what else to do. I want to be a contributing unbiased member of this community but just get trounced no matter what I do.

Our team is incredibly flawed and cannot win the NBA title as constructed.  Try saying that, John, you might feel better, and pull yourself out of the River Denial!!!!

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Celtics are doing much better than the Lakers, their a whole game above .500. Soon the Cs will have the best record in the NBA and they are on a roll. And playing so impressively well on their way to number 18, while the Lakers are a very distant 1 1/2 games behind them. Just goes to show how much better the Cs are. From an objective fan, I am awed by this Celtic team.

[/QUOTE]

I don't get it. I try real hard to compliment the Celtics and say how much better they are than the Lakers and I still get accused of being a troll. I don't know what else to do. I want to be a contributing unbiased member of this community but just get trounced no matter what I do.

Our team is incredibly flawed and cannot win the NBA title as constructed.  Try saying that, John, you might feel better, and pull yourself out of the River Denial!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Poor baby - you could try a little honesty.  You could, for one, admit you are a lakers fan, and are only "complimenting" the Celtics via the back hand.

See, we TRUE Celtics fans don't really care about the lakers record........just ours.  WHO CARES if the lakers are 1.5 games behind the Celtics - here's a news flash - we don't play in the same division.

Right now, neither team can win the NBA title - BOTH teams need to make major changes...............it's just that we don't really care what changes the lakers make!!!

Hope that helps, son!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to stevekubersky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You could copy plenty of threads from around here that would make Celtic fans look similar. Its called a message board. It attracts all kinds.

[/QUOTE]

Well right.   but since Lakers fans were on here all summer talking about how the signing of Howard  and Nash would make them a shoo in for a championship it makes the above comments quite funny.

[/QUOTE]

SOME Lakers fans. Don't tell me you wouldn't take exception if people judged Celtics fans based on DFury and Fierce's posts.

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm..... "SOME" is not quite correct. Just about all of the Lakers fans with comments that had any kind of substance are now in Sam's forum. The ones that are left over here are pretty well village idiots.

[/QUOTE]

Aside from MustangGator, who else?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

[/QUOTE]

SOME Lakers fans. Don't tell me you wouldn't take exception if people judged Celtics fans based on DFury and Fierce's posts.

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm..... "SOME" is not quite correct. Just about all of the Lakers fans with comments that had any kind of substance are now in Sam's forum. The ones that are left over here are pretty well village idiots.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Huh, Mustang Boss 302, what? Are you referring to the remaining Lakers village idiots here, or the Laker fans now in Sam's forum?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

actually, tjmakz, who is a good sam poster representing the laker point of view, posted here for years apparently not knowing his posts were hidden. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to stevekubersky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Huh, Mustang Boss 302, what? Are you referring to the remaining Lakers village idiots here, or the Laker fans now in Sam's forum?

[/QUOTE]

I was wondering what Laker fans on Sam's board you were referring to. The only one I was aware of was a user named MustangGator. Apparently there is one other, tjmakz.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

What a conundrum. Gasol want out. Kobe wants Gasol out. The managment wants Gasol out. But purportedly the main reason that Nash joined the Lakers was to play with Gasol. So management can't trade Gasol till Nash comes back and re-evaluates his contribution to Gasol's play and the team's success.

Minnisota wants to trade for Gasol to pair him with fellow Spainiard, Rubio and Toronto want to get rid of Barganni (with a PG) for Gasol, but the Lakers can't pull the trigger.  I love Nash, but dispise the lakers more...so I'm hoping Nash never recovers his PG skills, Howard leaves as a free agent, Kobe gets in a locker room fight with Meta and get his butt kicked, and the Lakers sink to the bottom for years to come...and Kobe leave the NBA as a disgraced pouting baby. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

How will the NBA fix games so that the Heat and Lakers make it to the finals if the Lakers can't even make the playoffs?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How will the NBA fix games so that the Heat and Lakers make it to the finals if the Lakers can't even make the playoffs?

[/QUOTE]

Good question. Better ask RajonRondowski.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here is the thing. Mike Brown was the wrong choice, they replace him with D'antoni another bad choice, yet neither of these two are really to blame. Phil Jackson would have had a tough go with this mess, but probably would be able to squeeze 45-50 wins out of this and a second round appearance. This is a poorly constructed team and that's on Kupcake not these coaches. They have no bench and zero chemistry. On paper they have an impressive starting five probably the best one in the league, but without solid defense and chemistry on the offensive end they are a lame duck this year and too much money tied up in aging players next year and no gaurantee DH will stay. The best moves they could have made were the ones they shouldn't have made the trade for DH and the Nash signing. They should have kept sessions.

[/QUOTE]

If they can pull off this Gasol trade, though, they will be right back in business, unfortunately.

Nash, kobe, Artest, Bargnani and Howard   with Calderon, Meeks, Jamison and Hill ain't bad!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

hey,by the way nice picture of laker fans destroying property.but  you havent seen nothing yet wait until the really start losing!oh boy!blogetty for your sake i hope you have a tent to live in as los angeles will be burnt to the ground!...all is well...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here is the thing. Mike Brown was the wrong choice, they replace him with D'antoni another bad choice, yet neither of these two are really to blame. Phil Jackson would have had a tough go with this mess, but probably would be able to squeeze 45-50 wins out of this and a second round appearance. This is a poorly constructed team and that's on Kupcake not these coaches. They have no bench and zero chemistry. On paper they have an impressive starting five probably the best one in the league, but without solid defense and chemistry on the offensive end they are a lame duck this year and too much money tied up in aging players next year and no gaurantee DH will stay. The best moves they could have made were the ones they shouldn't have made the trade for DH and the Nash signing. They should have kept sessions.

[/QUOTE]

If they can pull off this Gasol trade, though, they will be right back in business, unfortunately.

Nash, kobe, Artest, Bargnani and Howard   with Calderon, Meeks, Jamison and Hill ain't bad!!

[/QUOTE]

I agree, that would be a nice trade for them...and could change their whole out-look

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some Lakers fans are impatient. Most realize that there are still 63 games left in the season and that their starting point guard has only played in 1 and a half games so far. Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Well don't forget the Celtics are without the best on the ball defender among guards in the entire league,  bar none.  Expect our defense to ratchet it up a notch when AB returns.  Talk about smothering another guard.  Avery Bradley=Steve Nash' worst nightmare.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Some Lakers fans are impatient. Most realize that there are still 63 games left in the season and that their starting point guard has only played in 1 and a half games so far. Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Well don't forget the Celtics are without the best on the ball defender among guards in the entire league,  bar none.  Expect our defense to ratchet it up a notch when AB returns.  Talk about smothering another guard.  Avery Bradley=Steve Nash' worst nightmare.

[/QUOTE]

Avery who? How many Defensive player of the year awards does this guy have? Do you realize that you just compared Steve Nash to Avery Bradley?

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have an extremely blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Not really,  there is NO COMPARISON to the way these two players play defense.

CHECKMATE  and have a very blessed day.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Oh my, how I would love to see AB play D on Grampa Nash and completely humiliate him.  But alas we will have to settle for him shutting down the ball-hog rapist.