Lakers are the WORST!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bramrok. Show bramrok's posts

Lakers are the WORST!!!!

The Lakers have proved today they are the same characterless team that
    got blown out by 38 pts in a close out game in 2008 by the real champion Celtics. The only way this sorry Laker franchise won championships in 2009 and 2010 was because of the injuries to Garnett and Perkins. Without injuries on the team and help from crooked refs who seems fascinated by the LA glitter, LA Lakers show they have no class, and are a bunch of babies and bullies. If you stand up to them and play tough defense and punch them back, they wilt like little girls. What a sorry franchise, and Odom and Bynum cheap shot artists sent overrated Phil out the way he should go out. The guy lost control of his team, and he's no genius!!!!
    HAHAHA all you Laker trolls. You cant compare Kobe to Jordan. Michael Jordan teams never fall apart like this. The Lakers are a disgrace to basketball !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Lakers are the WORST!!!!

LOL

Maybe Kobe can bring them back in the final 2 minutes... hes capable of making up 34 points.. hes the black mamba   LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

All i can say is na na na na hey hey hey goooodbyyyeee and good riddance trolls!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Nothing beats watching the lakers lose in Vegas

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Fakers lost in both embarrassingly and with poor sportsmanship, and proves that the fakers are a bunch of classless douchbags.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

whew...I can smell that loss all the way up here in New Hampshire.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

All I have to say is: The city of Los Angeles better call up the riot police and the National Guard, because it's gonna get UGLY in that town!

The fans tore ISH up when they WON, imagine what happens now that they got SWEPT!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Celtics at full strength BLEW OUT LA in '08... I was there, smoking cigars in the nose bleed seats... it was pure beauty. 

Celtics w/o KG managed to take Orlando to 7 games in '09.

Celtics were up 3-2 on LA before Perk went out. Meanwhile Ray's injury prohibited him from shooting well and the refs gifted LA TWENTY more FT's... but we still only lost by 4 in a robbery of a game 7 in '10

In 2011, our season is far from over as we show heart (Rondo!) against a younger more athletic team playing dirty ball... while the classless Fakers get BLOWN OUT again by 30+.

What a pathetic team... gifted titles in 2 of the past 4 years.... and then shamefully obliterated in the other two series after they knew they had no shot of winning.

HA!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

And to top it off......they beat you without Caron Butler. Unbelievable!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

To be honest...The Lakers FLAT OUT QUIT.

I predict the Lakers will trade Gasol and Bynum(and a few others) for Dwight Howard.

Magic Johnson already hinted at this yesterday. Magic has a lot of pull with the Lakers brass.