Lakers could end up with home court against everyone!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Lakers could end up with home court against everyone!

Yeah baby!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: It could happen

In Response to It could happen:
    [QUOTE]By the way, what does Ubuntu mean?
    Posted by lakersdude[/QUOTE]
     I think it means "once and once only cause your luck arises from the other team missing two of their starters"!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone!

Unfortunately, it could happen. I don't care for the Lakers either way but that title they got last year was a complete sham. In that game 7, the Lakers looked like a prize fighter who was the victim of too many body shots by a slugger who just kept coming after them. The refs clearly gave the Lakers the title. It was a tainted championship. The league cannot afford another sham like last year's Finals. In all truth guys, I really don't believe that the Lakers can get past Dallas or Oklahoma City. They might get by San Antonio. With the Lakers being the princess of the NBA, anything is possible and they just might be gifted a one way ticket to the Finals.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : Ahhhh yes paving the inevitable #17 for the Lakers with the excuses now, well done Tex. At least you recognize the writing is on the wall.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Anything can happen, buddy. As for me I wouldn't be surprised one bit to see an Oklahoma City/Chicago Bulls finals.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : Anything can happen, buddy. As for me I wouldn't be surprised one bit to see an Oklahoma City/Chicago Bulls finals.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

At least you got 1/2 right...yes the Bulls will be there. It's going to be a magic series with Phil's old franchise against his Lakers. Couldn't be a more fitting end to a career and a person called GOAT.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

The Lakers will not win the Campionship this year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]The Lakers will not win the Campionship this year
    Posted by DBCoach[/QUOTE]

You are right, the Lakers won't win the campionship, however they will win the Larry O'Brien!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

that wont happen this year......to early to telll,,,bbbbbwwwwaaaahhhhhn Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : You are right, the Lakers won't win the campionship, however they will win the Larry O'Brien!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Hey Boston fans ur season was over a month ago! Go pray for Shaq or Russell or who ever is going to b ur center for the playoffs.  This will become a Laker forum come June!!!!! I guarantee it!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Depends on how far the Lake show goes or any other team goes. Home court can be lost in one game during the play-offs. Don't forget the Stern factor. Bulls are very good this year, but a 7 game series not sure if they have it. Remember the Bulls are coached by and ex-Celtic coach that plays very good D. They do look good though. Play-offs begin shortly.
    Still amazes me how many Laker fans troll this forum. Why? How many C's fan troll Laker forums? If you a Laker fan and you come hear to troll then you know Boston is one team that you differently weary about come playoff time in the NBA. I think Bostons Championship record is 17-4. Laker trolls please help with the Laker record in the Champioship round. With all the chances you have had you should have around 28 titles. One team has always stood in the way from winning more. Thank you Boston. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Go for it

Memphis
    OKC
    San Antonio

THEN you get US!!

Still waiting to hear from you guys if the lakers actually played in the 9 team league the Celtics dominated, or did we continually beat up on someone else!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

La,

Yeh, anything could happen.

... and you guys are welcome for last night.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : You are right, the Lakers won't win the campionship, however they will win the Larry O'Brien!

What is that again?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: It could happen

In Response to Re: It could happen:
    [QUOTE]In Response to It could happen :  I think it means "once and once only cause your luck arises from the other team missing two of their starters"!

Again, the Gasol trade happened because Bynum was hurt.  They were not going to play together. And Ariza would not have made any difference.  But keep telling yourself that, whatever makes you happy!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Oh and by the way truth in advertizing demands the following:

Los Angeles Lakers 11 championships, Minneapolis Lakers 5 championships.

Are their any Lakes in LA, I here there are a few in Minneapolis.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Last night, the LAKERS displayed why they are the BEST TEAM in the league hands down!  Absolutely beautiful basketball. This team could possibly be the greatest of all-time.

celtic fans are not the only fans hoping that Bynum gets injured, as everyone knows if Bynum stays healthy, the rest of the league is playing for second. 

Cool 

THREE-PEAT!!!!  AGAIN!!!!

only 40+ years ago did the celtics accomplish this. Surprised

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

Bynum has been averaging 14 points and 13 rebounds in the last 10 games and is really turning it on!

Bynum, "Get on my Back Boys!"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Some teams need home court ....

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : What is that again?
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Dunno, but check the quote I took it from earlier. Obviously intellectually challenged but hey, it's a boston supporter. Embarassed

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

tonyxx - Just for educational purposes, the LAKERS have the most length of any other team in the league, and we are not just talking length, we are talking length with talent.

Bynum - agressiveness
    Gasol - most talented 7-footer in the league
    Odom - 6th man of the year, multi-faceted

Most of the time, 2 of these players are on the floor at the same time. It is just TOO much to handle, but enjoy that 10 point win against the spurs. The last time the LAKERS were in San Antonio, I remember a 32 point lead.  Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

kg-old, tired, Gasol's bunny.
    Snaq- is he still alive? Laughing
    JO- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Krstic- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Murphy- Who?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]kg-old, tired, Gasol's bunny. Snaq- is he still alive? JO- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Krstic- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Murphy- Who?

The most hilarious part of his quote is that he even mentioned Troy Murphy. Cool

manu made the highlight reel last night when he abused kg with the fake pass.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : UM, you wrote CAMPIONSHIP, genius, I merely asked what that means!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

I merely quoted from the scrub (hence I highlighted duh). I think it's boston slang for "we can win if the Lakers are missing two of their starters".

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

[QUOTE]Some teams need home court ....
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

That would be... the Celtics...