Lakers could end up with home court against everyone!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone!

In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : You mean like the time the Cs beat the Lakers in 1985 in game 7 in Boston when the Cs shot 50+ free throws to the Lakers 16?
    Posted by Beat-Boston[/QUOTE]

This is good ammo next time one of these delusional wackos from Boston whine about Game 7 Free Throws last year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : Yeah, he gets hurt!!
    Posted by larrykevinchief[/QUOTE]

And then there are Celtics fans who feel the only way the rest of the NBA has a chance against the Lakers is if a key player gets injured.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Hedley, I agree with you.  This guy is trash.  Magic was far too classy to be HIS namesake.
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

I know it, he can't even spell MAGIC!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyxx. Show tonyxx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : Tell me about it Larry!  He's white too, by the way.  And by the looks of his previous picture - the one with the Lakers cap - about 13.  Just another classless troll...

Oh and you're Miss Poly Anna?  lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : I know it, he can't even spell MAGIC!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Could it be that the username MagicMVP was already taken?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : I know it, he can't even spell MAGIC!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

HA!  So true...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers could end up with home court against everyone! : HA!  So true...

If that's you in the pic.....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"This team could possibly be the greatest of all-time." pass the pipe and fill it with the good stuff you smoke when you're not trolling here please.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

By the way, why do we get the dumbest, rudest, and most unsportsmanlike Laker "fans" in this forum? I just put all the Laker troll chumps in this thread on ignore and recommend you all  do the same.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]By the way, why do we get the dumbest, rudest, and most unsportsmanlike Laker "fans" in this forum? I just put all the Laker troll chumps in this thread on ignore and recommend you all  do the same.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Good for you.  Now go cry to your mommy about the Big Bad Internet Trolls.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]By the way, why do we get the dumbest, rudest, and most unsportsmanlike Laker "fans" in this forum? I just put all the Laker troll chumps in this thread on ignore and recommend you all  do the same.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

You'll have to narrow that one down.....:)