Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol

Would have been a good trade for Boston but Lakes say Rondo very predictable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NegativeTrollsAbound. Show NegativeTrollsAbound's posts

Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol

Where would you get this from?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

What is you source?  I bet they want Rondo and we decided against it. Gasol does not look that good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol:
    [QUOTE]What is you source?  I bet they want Rondo and we decided against it. Gasol does not look that good.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

We dont need Gasol, the guy was getting outrebounded by a 6'8' Bass!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol : We dont need Gasol, the guy was getting outrebounded by a 6'8' Bass!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]
    Did you read what I said?  That is what I was saying.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol : Did you read what I said?  That is what I was saying.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Ofcourse. Definetly no to Gasol, I would rather we go for an athletic center.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Apparently the Lakers are offering Murphy for Rondo? Seems fair to me.

Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Elven is so stupid he doesn't realize his link doesn't even work!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Elven is under 17 or he is mentally ill.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol : Bass had 8 rebounds while Gasol had 13.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I meant to say that he was out rebounding him when they both went for the ball, plus he played pretty good defense against Gasol.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tribefan3. Show tribefan3's posts

[QUOTE]Elven is so stupid he doesn't realize his link doesn't even work!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Mickey Mantle won more WS titles with the NYY than Babe Ruth, Ted Williams, Yaz, Manny, Boggs, Clemens, and Big Poopi did with the Red Sux combined.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol : Mickey Mantle won more WS titles with the NYY than Babe Ruth, Ted Williams, Yaz, Manny, Boggs, Clemens, and Big Poopi did with the Red Sux combined.
    Posted by tribefan3[/QUOTE]

No kidding?  Really?  You are just a fountain of baseball knowledge.  How was I ever supposed to know ANY of that.....man, are you smart!!!

This is a basketball forum, tribefan - another sport that Cleveland sux at!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NegativeTrollsAbound. Show NegativeTrollsAbound's posts

Bs rumor

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Mary, you cant just come on here and claim something with no proof or link to back it up lol..theres no credibility in that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol:
    [QUOTE]Would have been a good trade for Boston but Lakes say Rondo very predictable.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

I decline this nonsense

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Rondo is almost 6 yrs. younger than Gasol.  Good trade for LA.  Lakers could use a good young PG.  Metta World could probably pick up some of Gasol's minutes.  It might work for LA if their remaining bigs, especially Bynum stayed relatiely healthy.
         Avery Bradley could possibly be good for Celts but its to soon for him right now.  I hope Boston keeps Rondo and finds another way to improve.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol : In the end Bass missed and Gasol got the rebound. Remember what happened with 34.9 secs remaining?  Since Gasol became a Laker we just have a 2-6 record against them in the regular season.  Maybe you just don't like Gasol, but he has 2 rings and our Big 3 only has 1 each.  Basketball is a tall man's game.  Control the rebounds, control the game. Control the paint you win the game.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on controlling the game on rebounds and in the paint. I do like Gasol, and liked him even better when he was a few years younger. If the Celtics can somehow get him, then go for it, but I would not give up Rondo. I still think DA needs to look at a getting a young athletic center with upside.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol : We dont need Gasol, the guy was getting outrebounded by a 6'8' Bass!

Son, you need to take a deep breath and exhale because you facts are WRONG again!  Gasol 13 pts, 13 rebounds, 5 assits while your boy Bass had 8 rebounds!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol : Son, you need to take a deep breath and exhale because you facts are WRONG again!  Gasol 13 pts, 13 rebounds, 5 assits while your boy Bass had 8 rebounds!
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

First im not your son, and second dont act like your a priest. Im not talking about total rebounds per game, im talking about when they were both fighting for the rebound between each other. Bass is more athletic and much stronger than Gasol.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol : First im not your son, and second dont act like your a priest. Im not talking about total rebounds per game, im talking about when they were both fighting for the rebound between each other. Bass is more athletic and much stronger than Gasol.

Remind me, how many rings does Bass have?

Laughing

Thought so.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I laugh at how people actually respond to lakerstroll - talk about buffoon!!

I love it when kobeismrnba says "son".   He is probably only 21 himself - another know-nothing poster!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers decline Rondo for Gasol : Remind me, how many rings does Bass have? Thought so.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

I've been on the fence for a couple of years now over whether or not I've had enough of Will Ferrell for a lifetime.  Thanks for helping me decide that I have. He's not clever anymore, and you never were.