Lakers Die Nasty

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Lakers Die Nasty

Did'nt somebody bet on who would last longer in the Playoffs???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In the end Celtic fans got the last laugh, again!

Last summer Laker trolls were bragging about Kobe vs. Lebron in the Finals of 2013.

Lakers an offensive Juggernaut?

Lakers will come out of the west?

Lakers in 5 against the Heat in the Finals of 2013?

18 for the Lakers will just be a matter of time?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The predictions by many before the season began was that the Lakers had a good chance of getting to the NBA finals.  They are one of the biggest disappointments in recent NBA history.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

Wouldn't have been swept in 1989 if Magic and Byron Scott were not injured. 

Also I doubt the Spurs would have swept us if we had Bryant fit. 

Not saying that either series would have been wins. 1989 would have been extremely tough as you just have to look at how the '88 series went. Tough team Detriot. Extremely tough and well coached. Underated team. 

Will be very interesting to see how the Thunder go in round two without Westbrook. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

It's OK Pau, at least you have your singing careeer to fall back on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXSSP6Ujwg

Thanks Jimmy!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

Difference in that picture is that Tim Duncan is an absolute champion. Dwight has nothing on him. 

Spurs have to be overwhelming favourites to win the West.

In all honesty I thought playing with Bryant and Gasol would have bought out championship qualities in DH. But obviously it was too hard an ask. He'd be a perfect fit for Brooklyn. 

You can take the team out of New Jersey but you can't take New Jersey out of the team. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

Although If I remember my history the 88/89 Pistons also swept the Celtics. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

When do the Clippers play next?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

In response to Skins and Heart's comment:

Difference in that picture is that Tim Duncan is an absolute champion. Dwight has nothing on him. 

Spurs have to be overwhelming favourites to win the West.

In all honesty I thought playing with Bryant and Gasol would have bought out championship qualities in DH. But obviously it was too hard an ask. He'd be a perfect fit for Brooklyn. 

You can take the team out of New Jersey but you can't take New Jersey out of the team. 

+ 1 this one is for you!

Best and in my mind most under rated power forward in the history of the NBA. Will be cheering the Spurs on for the rest of the season. 

Hopefully that's not the kiss of death.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

No Laker fan am I ... in fact, I cannot think of any team in professional sports (yes,  even the Yankees) I dislike more. But hard to gloat over them being swept considering their injuries. They wouldn't have beaten the Spurs with a healthy lineup,  but they probably would have gotten a game. At least they would have been more competitive.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I suspect both Laker and Celtic fans alike will soon share in their desire to consider the 2013 season forgotten.