5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: Lakers Doing it the Shabby Way

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jerry West was the GM. He never ran the front office. Mitch Kupchak is now the GM and has undoubtedly been the best GM in the league. If you have any doubts, then tell me what GM has brought in a Dwight Howard and Steve Nash in one off season. Hope all is well!

:D

[/QUOTE]

Without Jerry West, the Lakers only won 2 championships.

Dwight and Nash haven't won anything yet.

Right now the Lakers are a crappy team.

Your hypocrisy is unimaginable. 

Laker players and fans wanted Phil Jackson. But for the 2nd time, Jimmy opted to show everybody who's boss by not hiring Phil.

[/QUOTE]

im surprised he didn't hire jackson. he's as old as the hills, looks like he has the onset of dementia andcan't attend all road games because of his failing health. he would fit right in with the geriatric lakers.

ROTFLMAO!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-phil-jackson-releases-statement-20121112,0,711560.story 

classy...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/phil-jackson-alleges-lakers-lied-him-negotiations-012720682--nba.html

it gets better...what a web we weave..

I wonder if there are any Generals  involved....lol

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I love PJ and what he's done for the Lakers organization but, as sloppy as this matter may have been handled, I can't help but feel that a lot of the fuss over this transaction has to do with his dented ego. He seems genuinely shocked that the Lakers didn't bend over for him. A first for him.

That said, I'd prefer PJ over D'Antoni. But what's done is done.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I love PJ and what he's done for the Lakers organization but, as sloppy as this matter may have been handled, I can't help but feel that a lot of the fuss over this transaction has to do with his dented ego. He seems genuinely shocked that the Lakers didn't bend over for him. A first for him.

That said, I'd prefer PJ over D'Antoni. But what's done is done.

[/QUOTE]

My opinion,  is that even talking to PJ was a publicity stunt to appease the fans.  I think Buss Jr wanted D'Antoni all along because he doesn't like Phil.  I think Phil got the screw job, and I agree his ego is dented, but no one should be treated like a pawn in a power play like this............this is predicated, of course, on my opinion being true!

15. This post has been removed.