1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX. Show DarkFenX's posts

Re: Lakers embarrass the NBA logo

To Lakers fans

8 championships in a row.

That is all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers embarrass the NBA logo:
    [QUOTE]That team completely embarassed themselves in a way that taints their past accomplishments. You learn more about someone in defeat than you do in victory.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Embarrassed has two r's in it Smile

I don't see how the actions of some players taints the players of the past. I think it's impossible actually.

When you project it to a national or international level it becomes rather impossible actually.

Adolf Hitler's actions tainted all Germans and Austrians who came before him?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers embarrass the NBA logo : I wonder how many other players have cheated on there wives. can you say Shaq? And how about that guy that played in Chicago?
    Posted by dirty52[/QUOTE]

You posted the following , so i assume you would consider ALL players who cheated on their wives pieces of garbage including Shaq and Michael Jordan

At the very least, he's a piece of garbage that cheated on his wife. Not a good person.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cofj. Show cofj's posts

For all the complaints about the # of Lakers threads started on these boards, it's surprising how many of them are by Celtics fans. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cofj. Show cofj's posts

[QUOTE]LAKERS done for good.  The country rejoices.  All is right in the world.  Rape victims also rejoice as do Llamas in Spain.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Ahh, jokes about rape.  Now THAT's some serious class.