lakers fans are the most...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

lakers fans are the most...

insecure fans the nba has,its true!i bet you right now there are more laker fans than any other nba fans on other teams forums!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

Re: lakers fans are the most...

since you are a celtics fan why should you care what i say about the lakers. i mean you are a celtics fan arent you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to bigbostonceltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

insecure fans the nba has,its true!i bet you right now there are more laker fans than any other nba fans on other teams forums!

[/QUOTE]Insecure maybe but you don't see Laker fans  ready to blame Stern/corrupt NBA officials/refs/fixers like Cs fans here at BDC do every season when things don't go their way.

Classic examples.... "We all know that the refs want the Heat to get into the Finals against.... " and "Everybody knows that Stern wants DH in ..."

You'd think that the NBA was WWE.... and Sterns' "story lines" always go against the Cs. 

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

im quite sure you can find at least one laker fan conmplaining about the nba treatment of them in some form or fashion in reality (all) teams including the lakers have fans like that!and,since you are a celtics fan why should you care what i say about the lakers,you are a celtics fan right.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

im quite sure you can find at least one laker fan conmplaining about the nba treatment of them in some form or fashion in reality (all) teams including the lakers have fans like that!and,since you are a celtics fan why should you care what i say about the lakers,you are a celtics fan right.

[/QUOTE]
    learn some rules of grammar you do know how to write, english right?

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

grammer is not the issue here,and as far as the word bet is conserned just a figure of speech.pud,you say that laker fans do not complain  about the nba treatment of their team when you know full well (all) teams have fans that are like that,its the truth.and as i said before and say once again if you are celtics fans why do you care what i say about the lakers ,what is it to you.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

to finish your sentence: Lakers fans are the most intelligent.

[/QUOTE]

Lakers fans are insecure. They know the Celtics have more titles and it eats at them so bad they come to our forums to complain.

Some head cases like Tommy even pretend he is a Celtics fan because he needs someone, anyone to side with him on the idea that the Celtics despite more titles aren't as good as his Lakers.

let me just say I feel your pain. if the lakers were 9-3 against us in title games I'd be trolling Laker forums too. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Most Celtics fans not collecting social security have mostly experienced the Celtics be between horrible to mediocre. We did have a nice 5 year run recently.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

after Boston won it '86 the team continued to win....over the next 7 years the team averaged about 52 wins per season....the trouble began with the death of Bias in '86....then age and injuries took their toll on Bird and McHale....Reggie Lewis had become an all star when he died....if you don't think losing two studs of the calibre of Bias & Lewis didn't have an effect on the team then you are mistaken....

enter Pitino and the collapse really began....but, it has been a great five year run and the team has gotten deeper and younger....being my age (62) I have been fortunate to have seen most of the titles....and I never stopped being a fan during the losing years...one highlight was becoming friends with JoJo White when his wife Debbie worked for me back in the '90's .....he is a great guy and a real gentleman!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]

grammer is not the issue here,and as far as the word bet is conserned just a figure of speech.pud,you say that laker fans do not complain  about the nba treatment of their team when you know full well (all) teams have fans that are like that,its the truth.and as i said before and say once again if you are celtics fans why do you care what i say about the lakers ,what is it to you.

[/QUOTE]
    Grammar becomes the issue (as does spelling) when you don't use it properly... and speak gibberish. 

I care because you are saying it in my presence and it is embarrassing as you claim to be a Celtic fan, right?

Learn to use the spell checker while you are at it.

Pud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't discount the titles of our Celtics or the UCLA Bruins.

I am not in my 60's or 70's and didn't see most of those titles.

Most Celtics fans not collecting social security have mostly experienced the Celtics be between horrible to mediocre. We did have a nice 5 year run recently.

[/QUOTE]

You don't discount history. If the Red Sox win the next five world series it doesn't suddenly make them more succesful than the Yankees. 

lakers still have catching up to o. Which is why you are here of course. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

this isnt a spelling bee , and even then some one wins because the runner ups grammer was incorrect.now, you keep bringing up grammar instead of answering my question ,if your a celtic fan what is it to you if i put the lakers down.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Grammar becomes the issue (as does spelling) when you don't use it properly... and speak gibberish. 

I care because you are saying it in my presence and it is embarrassing as you claim to be a Celtic fan, right?

Learn to use the spell checker while you are at it.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Improper punctuation and misspelling are never as painful as poor reasoning. The latter of which you are often guilty of. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

and,to bloggety p**p you say its boring but you will be back,because just as the thread suggested lakers fans are insecure and they will not stay off other teams forums,because lakers fans do not have confidence in the lakers will win thw chip this season!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

doesnt matter my thead ,his thread,her thread,why are you on any of them at all!just by your presence on my thread alone tells me your insecure..hmm...maybe ,just maybe deep down inside you feel james worthy may be right dwight howard is going to be a bust with the lakers...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kiddo, I have no idea what you are even talking about. Please try and make sense when you create a post. Here is a helpful hint - Re-read what you type before clicking "Add your post". While reading what you have typed, think to yourself, is this making any sense and could a complete stranger understand what I am trying to say. If you have any doubt or doubts, STOP! Think about what needs to be changed and make the corrections. Then go back and start the "re-read" process over again. I truly hopes this help you with your blogging experience. You can thank me later.

[/QUOTE]

Please stop. You are making a bigger fool thn usual of yourself. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

its good enough to give the celtics more nba championships than the lakers have