LAKERS-HEAT: I SEE THE HEAT CRYING AGAIN WITH MEMPHIS, SPURS + OKC COMING UP...1-8!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

LAKERS-HEAT: I SEE THE HEAT CRYING AGAIN WITH MEMPHIS, SPURS + OKC COMING UP...1-8!

the heat is coming on but that cant be good for them for it means they may have to lose again within ten seconds! after this game, the lakers are licking their chops for revenge.. this team could lose 9 straight!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: BLAZERS-HEAT: I SEE THE HEAT CRYING AGAIN WITH LAKERS COMING UP!

HEAT are playing bad right now, but I can see them using these losses to get motivated to beat the Lake show!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I don't think its a matter of being "motivated" to be the Lake show.  I think its a matter of a team that may just not be good enough to beat the Lakers (or us or Chicago or SA or etc) when good teams are playing well.  Motivation is not the factor.....its a bad system and a bad offense.   Tonight, major points by Wade and Lebron but no rebounding by Bosh, no sharing of the ball (3 guys had ALL the assists), no end of game go to plays.

Heat weakness is not just a matter of them trying - they really don't have good team play and NO SUPPORTING CAST at all!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I don't see Miami beating the Lakers.  The Lakers are playing great basketball right now. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Time for Riles to coach that team. They are a mess but who couldn't see this coming.

I think Riles will be coaching by Thursday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: BLAZERS-HEAT: I SEE THE HEAT CRYING AGAIN WITH LAKERS COMING UP!:
    [QUOTE]I don't think its a matter of being "motivated" to be the Lake show.  I think its a matter of a team that may just not be good enough to beat the Lakers (or us or Chicago or SA or etc) when good teams are playing well.  Motivation is not the factor.....its a bad system and a bad offense.   Tonight, major points by Wade and Lebron but no rebounding by Bosh, no sharing of the ball (3 guys had ALL the assists), no end of game go to plays. Heat weakness is not just a matter of them trying - they really don't have good team play and NO SUPPORTING CAST at all!!!!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Actually they had 5 guys that had assists.  On the flip side Wade and Mebron shot 57% of their shots.  Not good.  Meball at it finest

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: BLAZERS-HEAT: I SEE THE HEAT CRYING AGAIN WITH LAKERS COMING UP!:
    [QUOTE]Time for Riles to coach that team. They are a mess but who couldn't see this coming. I think Riles will be coaching by Thursday.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

did you see this coming before their current losing streak?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I did not see a 5 game loosing streak.  I new they had tough schedual I figured 6 and 4 worse case never thought 4-6

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The Heat can redeem themselves by beating the Lakers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6195016

phil jackson always with the snotty cheap shot that says it all... sorry guys, i called it way back. was expecting it to come out in the playoffs but the fact is now that they are playing the elite teams it has come out earlier.. here's the sad fact: the heat is not that good! made for sportscenter not for winning! the anti-pierce team! even if riles returns, this team will still likely be a first-round casualty! i see the knicks smacking them around! unless guys can get taller or get an attitude overnight, there's no help! heat can not rebound, can not block shots, can not post up, can not shoot threes, can not defend the three (worse in the NBA), can't close out games, can't hold leads, its big 3 can not hit clutch free throws and and are the worse 3-point shooters on their own team... apart from that, mrs. lincoln, how was that play?.. well in this case, apart from that heat fans all is fine! riles can't grow talent or hide those flaws.. 

the real funny and ironic thing is that unless bron wins 18 more games, heat will have a worse record than the cavs had last year!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Cheers forTears! What in the world is going on? At this rate, I think Cleveland is licking their chops.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

What did Lebron say last February? Karma is South B!tch?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: BLAZERS-HEAT: I SEE THE HEAT CRYING AGAIN WITH LAKERS, MEMPHIS, SPURS + OKC COMING UP...0-9!

New website on ESPN  "The Crying Index"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: BLAZERS-HEAT: I SEE THE HEAT CRYING AGAIN WITH LAKERS, MEMPHIS, SPURS + OKC COMING UP...0-9!

I want the cHeat to beat the Fakers on Thursday!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

The Lakers will have their way with the Heat. The Heat have NO SIZE to matchup with the Lakers. Rest assured Kobe isn't going to get shown up by them again. He'll get 60 if he has too. Lakers by 15

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

If he was in Cleveland they would be a much better team than the Heat.

Players do not make good GM's

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: BLAZERS-HEAT: I SEE THE HEAT CRYING AGAIN WITH LAKERS, MEMPHIS, SPURS + OKC COMING UP...0-9!:
    [QUOTE]The Lakers will have their way with the Heat. The Heat have NO SIZE to matchup with the Lakers. Rest assured Kobe isn't going to get shown up by them again. He'll get 60 if he has too. Lakers by 15
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  I can't imagine the Lakers losing this game.  Additionally, it is better for the Celtics if the Lakers win this game.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

not buying this heat victory.. lakers will hurt them again, likely in overtime! great life though from heat. going to bosh inside as he said and as he D-I-D in toronto!