LAKERS-HORNETS SERIES THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

LAKERS-HORNETS SERIES THREAD

surprised lakes are down right now. looks like it will be tough series. but i will go out on a limb and say the lakes will pull this out. with spurs losing, lakes will likely face griz in the second round. they are a bad matchup for griz.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

Re: LAKERS-HORNETS SERIES THREAD

i say we will see a 7 game series here...i dont know but it looks like upset...fisher just cant guard chris paul...oh ya and WHAT GREAT fans there in LA they are already booing right from the start.... those are some of the worst fans in the league...
    WHAT A DAY IT WOULD BE if lakers lose and celtics win...!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Why is there so many no Celtics post on Celtics on the front page versus the other forum????  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

cp3 is looking really good right now...he is looking like the best point guard in the nba right about now

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

Fisher can't guard Paul, all he can do is do the Euro Flop.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Lakers look like a deer in the headlights ... Hornets by 10 with 1 minute to go .... Hahaha, take that Laker Trolls!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I hope Rondo is watching he can play the same way more passing tho

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!. What do all you Faker Trolls have to say now. My bet is that the trolls will be silent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

lol at none of these d0uchebag Laker fans posting

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Q and Worthy are the only ones who come out rain or shine. Laker troll with the waving flag wont be here unless we loose too

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Chris Paul was unstoppable today, the man exploited pick and rolls better than any pg i've seen in years. Lakers won't be able to guard him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: LAKERS-HORNETS SERIES THREAD:
    [QUOTE]cp3 is looking really good right now...he is looking like the best point guard in the nba right about now
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

I'll give the nod to Rose.... he dominated.  Not that CP3 didn't, but Fisher ain't covering anyone. 

If Rondo could shoot, LA would have no chance against us. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Where's the flag waiver??? Where's Rico??? Tayshan?????Come out where ever you are....Give us you expert opinions now....please....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

If Rondo can drive and hit 2 or 3 shots from the outside we will be in good shape against anyone. His driving to the paint is key 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LAKERS-HORNETS SERIES THREAD : I'll give the nod to Rose.... he dominated.  Not that CP3 didn't, but Fisher ain't covering anyone.  If Rondo could shoot, LA would have no chance against us. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about a Rondo/Fisher matchup, the Lakers won't make it to the finals. Isn't it obvious now that their run is coming to an end?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]If Rondo can drive and hit 2 or 3 shots from the outside we will be in good shape against anyone. His driving to the paint is key 
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Against Chicago two years ago when he was trading jump shot with Rose I thought he'd turn the corner....  I agree with you.  He looks mighty good when the shot falls a few times. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

or you saying BBD and/or Perk would never be traded .... HAHAHA!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LAKERS-HORNETS SERIES THREAD : Don't worry about a Rondo/Fisher matchup, the Lakers won't make it to the finals. Isn't it obvious now that their run is coming to an end?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Well then...... lol

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LAKERS-HORNETS SERIES THREAD : Against Chicago two years ago when he was trading jump shot with Rose I thought he'd turn the corner....  I agree with you.  He looks mighty good when the shot falls a few times. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]
    We do not need as much from Rondo as the Bulls do from Rose

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

seems like kobe has become OLD and broken-down shell of himself right in front of our eyes. he was on crutches after the game yesterday. already limping around in round one. these things do not usually recover as you go on in the playoffs. did not see tham being challeneged until the second round. at this rate, they will have to blow their load and reserves just to get passed the hornets. kobe had ZERO points in the first half on sunday. scored 17 in the second half. can you imagine jordan ever going through this? even at 41, he was still putting the ball through the hoop in big games. right now, it would not shock me if the lakes get beat up by memphis in the next round. definitely okc will beat them if they somehow sneak by. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Kobe is showing his true colors....OLD AGE!  They were cracking like an easter egg by a 5 year old!  Phil never got out of his lazy boy chair during the whole game....no one is steering the sinking ship!  Kind of two tales from the two teams on opposite ends of the US!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

We'll see what happens in games 5 and 6. We really need to win this in 6. Absolutely don't want to go to 7 games. In a similar position last year against The Thunder. However, we did have younger legs last season. And didn't have such an erratic end to the season.

Have to admit I didn't expect this sort of series from The Hornets. But well done to them.

Right now, as it stands, I can't see us getting past The Thunder. The Grizzlies are young and athletic as well. Very scary proposition to us as I'd rather play The Spurs than a younger team.

All I'm asking from these play-offs and the future is somebody in the East, Anybody to beat Miami each season in the play offs and send them home without a Finals appearance. Wade has his championship. But I don't want to see James win anything.