Lakers improving.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Lakers improving.

The Lakers showed a lot of heart hanging tight at home with a vastly superier San Antonio squad last night. 

I now  beleive the Lakers will in fact be in the playoffs this year.  They will probably squeak in as an 8th seed if they stay healthy and continue to play hard.

I think the second round is their ceiling though. Their coach hasn't been out of the first round in ages, and although that was in the tougher Eastern conference, I expect not much better in the west. Second round seems a safe bet.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Lakers improving.

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jtkl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Lakers showed a lot of heart hanging tight at home with a vastly superier San Antonio squad last night. 

I now  beleive the Lakers will in fact be in the playoffs this year.  They will probably squeak in as an 8th seed if they stay healthy and continue to play hard.

I think the second round is their ceiling though. Their coach hasn't been out of the first round in ages, and although that was in the tougher Eastern conference, I expect not much better in the west. Second round seems a safe bet.

[/QUOTE]

So I guess you think the Lakers will beat the #1 seed in the Western Conference if they are the #8 seed, considering your safe bet is the 2nd round for them?  Next time, you might want to think about what you are saying or re-read what you write before actually posting. Thank me later, kiddo.

Have an extremely blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Sure, they might upset a first round seed (best possible scenario and a moral victory for them) . But I think their inherent crappiness will keep them from moving on past the second round. 

You're welcome. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Lakers showed a lot of heart hanging tight at home with a vastly superier San Antonio squad. 

I now  beleive the Lakers will in fact be in the playoffs this year.  They'll probably squeak in as an 8th seed if they stay healthy.

[/QUOTE]

The Lakers would have won by 15 if Nash played.

Their 3rd and 4th string point guards had 6 points and 4 assists in 40 minutes.

SA still needed a long 3 point shot to beat the Lakers who were playing without Nash, Blake and with an interim head coach. I am sure Pop felt very lucky playing LA when they did.

Greetings & Salutations!

[/QUOTE]

Greetings! if Nash had been their parker would have scored 30. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

jtkl thinks the Lakers will beat OKC who will probably finish #1 in the West or maybe he just doesn't know how the seedings work?

Good thoughts for all!

[/QUOTE]

Sure, they might upset the spurs, but then lose inthe seocnd round. That is their pattern as you know :) 

Keep in mind I am an optimist by nature and I do think the Lakers have a shot of getting out of the first round. That is their ceiling though. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I now  beleive the Lakers will in fact be in the playoffs this year.  They will probably squeak in as an 8th seed if they stay healthy and continue to play hard.

[/QUOTE]

So I guess you think the Lakers will beat the #1 seed in the Western Conference if they are the #8 seed, considering your safe bet is the 2nd round for them?  Next time, you might want to think about what you are saying or re-read what you write before actually posting. Thank me later, kiddo.

[/QUOTE]

Sure, they might upset a first round seed (best possible scenario and a moral victory for them) . But I think their inherent crappiness will keep them from moving on past the second round. 

You're welcome. 

[/QUOTE]

So they eliminate the #1 seed and then lose to the #4 or #5 seed... Hmmmmm....... OK.

:D

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

That would be the best case scenario for them, sure. I don't think they will do it mind you. But since they do play in the weaker western conference,  getting to the seocnd round is  possible. A lot would have to go right though. Like maybe if Duncan blows out a knee, or Parker is mauled by a lion. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

jtkl thinks the Lakers will beat OKC who will probably finish #1 in the West or maybe he just doesn't know how the seedings work?

Good thoughts for all!

[/QUOTE]

Sure, they might upset the spurs, but then lose inthe seocnd round. That is their pattern as you know :) 

Keep in mind I am an optimist by nature and I do think the Lakers have a shot of getting out of the first round. That is their ceiling though. 

[/QUOTE]

Is winning 2 championships in the last 4 years a pattern?

[/QUOTE]

No, that was Luck that Garnett got hurt. I do think if Tony Parker is a mauled by Lion you guys can make it back to the seocnd round  though. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. 

[/QUOTE]

So they eliminate the #1 seed and then lose to the #4 or #5 seed... Hmmmmm....... OK.

[/QUOTE]

That would be the best case scenario for them sure. I don't think they will do it mind you but since they do play in the weaker western conference  getting to the seocnd round is  possible. 

[/QUOTE]

Don't backtrack now my friend. You already said that the Lakers would be the #8 seed and then as a safe pick, you have them being eliminated in the 2nd round. As I mentioned earlier, next time you might want to think about what you are saying or re-read what you write before actually posting. Thank me later, kiddo.

[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm optimistic but I'm a realist too. I mean the odds of them getting by a team like the Spurs are low. but I'm hopeful. Again if Duncan blows a knee or Parker is mauled by a lion you guys have a real shot. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

BloggetyBloop = professor

jtkl = schooled

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

You too! Pray for the Lion!! God can get the Lakers into  the second round. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That would be the best case scenario for them sure. I don't think they will do it mind you but since they do play in the weaker western conference  getting to the seocnd round is  possible. 

[/QUOTE]

Don't backtrack now my friend. You already said that the Lakers would be the #8 seed and then as a safe pick, you have them being eliminated in the 2nd round. As I mentioned earlier, next time you might want to think about what you are saying or re-read what you write before actually posting. Thank me later, kiddo.

[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm optimistic but I'm a realist too. I mean the odds of them getting by a team like the Spurs are low. but I'm hopeful. Again if Duncan blows a knee or Parker is mauled by a lion you guys have a real shot. 

[/QUOTE]

You said "safe pick for 2nd round".

Backtrack much?

I will not harp on you any longer. I have already proven my point. I hope you have a great day and stay safe.

[/QUOTE]

Blooopity! don't be sad. I know you need me to beleive the Lakers can get to the second round and I think it is possible I do, if parker is mauled by a lion. God will send that lion. Have faith my friend. Pray with me.  

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Backtrack much?

I will not harp on you any longer. I have already proven my point. I hope you have a great day and stay safe.

[/QUOTE]

Blooopity! don't be sad. I know you need me to beleive the Lakers can get to the second round and I think it is possible I do, if parker is mauled by a lion. God will send that lion. Have faith my friend. Pray with me.  

[/QUOTE]

I pray on a daily basis for blessings for everyone in our wonderful country. God is good my friend. Stay safe.

[/QUOTE]

I hear you and I commend you, but if the Lakers are getting out of the first round you will probably have to pray for a lion. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Backtrack much?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I pray on a daily basis for blessings for everyone in our wonderful country. God is good my friend. Stay safe.

[/QUOTE]

I hear you and I commend you, but if the Lakers are getting out of the first round you will probably have to pray for a lion. 

[/QUOTE]

I will just take your word for it. Thank you buddy!

Hope your day is filled with blessings from above!

[/QUOTE]

You are welcome.