Lakers Lose But I'm Disappointed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Lakers Lose But I'm Disappointed

Bynun is finally putting up the numbers the fans were hoping for....that said, why do all the Laker fans I talk with still want to trade him for DH...?  ....this is the first all star center the Lakers have drafted since Mikan...all the other great centers were  acquired in trades or free agency....actually, I take that back....they did draft Divac....but you get my point...he should be the centerpiece they build around now that the core is aging...of course, he does have to stay healthy....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Lose But I'm Disappointed:
    [QUOTE]Bynun is finally putting up the numbers the fans were hoping for....that said, why do all the Laker fans I talk with still want to trade him for DH...?  ....this is the first all star center the Lakers have drafted since Mikan...all the other great centers were  acquired in trades or free agency....actually, I take that back....they did draft Divac....but you get my point...he should be the centerpiece they build around now that the core is aging...of course, he does have to stay healthy....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]
    That's it right there. The only reason the subject is even brought up is because of his history of injury. Every season is a roll of the dice. Otherwise he'd be untouchable.

That said, I'm in the "keep him" camp.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]Very few big men can end up with 20 pts and 20 rebs but end up losing the game. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

It's not often that one team has 4x as many turnovers as the team they are playing. Ugh!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Lose But I'm Disappointed : Credit where credit is due, he is playing very well!  Never hope anyone gets injured, but I don't think they can win this year anyway!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Here's the key point to this post:
    but I don't think they can win this year anyway!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Lose But I'm Disappointed : It's not often that one team has 4x as many turnovers as the team they are playing. Ugh!
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]
    Who is the all time leading scorer for the Timberwolves?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Lose But I'm Disappointed : Who is the all time leading scorer for the Timberwolves?  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Darko Milicic, of course...

I love easy trivia.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Lose But I'm Disappointed : WRONG!!! http://www.kevinlove.org/topfive.php
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

So gullible....

I thought I was on ignore?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

LOL. I think even you would know the correct answer to the Timberwolves trivia. Well, maybe not. Sharper tools in the shed then this one... 

Have you had a lot of posts deleted recently?
    Hmmmmm.........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Lose But I'm Disappointed : Kobe will guard Rondo. Why waste energy on defense guarding Pierce when Kobe can just camp at the FT line when Rondo is his man.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I agree, and I think PP and Ray will canel out koME and Ron Whirled Peas!!

It's up to  the bench and the bigs!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Lose But I'm Disappointed : Interested in Rondo? Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    Someone might be.