Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Re: Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best

After all the braggin and arrogance by the keltics they got a beatdown by the
    3rd best team. and this after pierce said "it was a pleasure to bring my talents to South Beach". Nah, guys I have to say it would have been the worst thing in the world to get throttled by them. The Lakers lost to the only team even remotely capable of beating them, and this after Cuban had to get everybody and his brother to play there. Lebron on the other hand, naw, we couldn't handle a defeat like that. To be honest with you, any defeat the celtics gave the Lakers in the past was nothing compared to the absolute embarrassment of losing to the queen. Now the queen is going to go around feeling triumphant that he easily took apart the keltics, which was the ks last chance. Never should have given up Perkins. That was the death knell for you guys. Now I'm sure you're all getting ready for the Bruins loss tonight. Patriots leave town, Celtics go out in wimper and tonight the Bruins. It must be tough telling people you're from Boston. Or should I say Loston.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    NO MERCY FOR THE BUNKER FAMILY.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Again, ladies and gentlemen - are we not allowed to brag on a Celtics forum about the Celtics?

Arrogant - Kupchak did nothing the last two years at the deadline, hard-balled Mike Miller AND Derek Fisher, and settled for Blake and Barnes.

Delusional - on the LA Times some people are insisting the Wolves will give the lakers the #2 pick and 4 players for 30 yr old Gasol, just so he can play on the same team with Rubio.................gee,that makes sense for MN!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best:
    [QUOTE]If it wasn't for the Mavs, Lakers would be 3peaters today. The cs on the other hand should be embarrassed to have lost to that perennial loser Lebron. Lakers never would have let that happen. It is totally understandable how it took a herculean effort by a powerhouse like Dallas to beat L.A. But the cs let themselves get punked by a gutless mess like Miami. Just goes to show you who is the better franchise. 'Nuff said.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best :
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

What an idiotic post.

Just what one would expect from a fakers fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

[QUOTE]Again, ladies and gentlemen - are we not allowed to brag on a Celtics forum about the Celtics? Arrogant - Kupchak did nothing the last two years at the deadline, hard-balled Mike Miller AND Derek Fisher, and settled for Blake and Barnes. Delusional - on the LA Times some people are insisting the Wolves will give the lakers the #2 pick and 4 players for 30 yr old Gasol, just so he can play on the same team with Rubio.................gee,that makes sense for MN!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Well, the T'wolves would be getting a 2-time champion. That is more than anything the Celtics can offer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

Enjoy the moment Laker fans.

The fact remains that this addition of the Lakers humiliated the laker brand with their lack of class in the closing moments of not being able to muster any fight in an elimination game.

The way the Mavs blasted the Lakers in Game 4 this year was very reminiscent to the way the Lakers laid down and got taken to the wood shed in 2008 by the Celtics.

Great front runners with very little guts when challenged by a team playing superior basketball.

The Lakers this year had by far the worst showing in the second round. The Knicks gave the C's a better fight than you guys gave the Mavs and the Knicks didn't resort to cheap shots at the end of the elimination game.

LA fans should just sit back and wait for another day, 2011 NBA playoffs were a low point in the franchise history and with the Dodgers on the verge of bankruptcy (thanks to McCourt, Boston's gift to Dodger Blue), no football team and the Kings still rebuilding there isn't much happening in LA sports wise. Unless you enjoy watching USC football on probation of course.

I will agree with one thing. It took a total moron like LeBron to rehabiltate the rapist's image. And only LeBron could get the majority of America rooting for Mark Cuban.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best : Yeah, but all that aside, to get b*t*h slapped by the queen...I dunno....just sayin'

Agreed.  Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best : Well, the T'wolves would be getting a 2-time champion. That is more than anything the Celtics can offer.
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

Both of those things are true, so tell me why MN would do it?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best : Yeah, but all that aside, to get b*t*h slapped by the queen...I dunno....just sayin'

Well as Laker fans we know what is to get b@t*h slapped. The Celtics have been slapping us for years. 9-4 is the lst count. I just hope we can one day measure up to to Boston's greatness. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

You know, you Lakers guys must think it sucks to have coaching stability, some core roster pieces and a lot of upcoming cap space.  The way you neds are talking you'd think it's the Celtics that just got walloped in the playoffs.  I'll take my chances with Doc, Ainge, Rondo and boatload of cap space.  All chuffed with yourselves for no reason.  Feeling better for losing to the eventual champs? You better put down the buckie and sober up since your team clearly has issues.     

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best : Well as Laker fans we know what is to get b@t*h slapped. The Celtics have been slapping us for years. 9-4 is the lst count. I just hope we can one day measure up to to Boston's greatness. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

Boston greatness? You must have a good phucken memory. You know, Jack Sharkey was great, so was Gene Tunney, but who remembers them, do you? Hey, I hear Jim Loscutoff was pretty darn good. Know who he was. You should, your team in Boston retired his number, but then the kelts retire anybody's number. It's "what have you done for me lately" pal. Huh? Your ks just got slapped around by the one team everybody wanted to lose, and you end up getting it up the rear by a queen. Your greatness handed back to you Lequeen.
     I'll take 9-3 that no one remembers or cares about than to have to tell people my team lost to the most hated player in my memory. Most times people hate players because they beat everybody, but this queen never beat anybody, EXCEPT THE KELTICS!
    For the kelts, the new slogan is "the bling is dead, long live the queen"

MUHOOOHAHAHAHAHA!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]If it wasn't for the Mavs, Lakers would be 3peaters today. The cs on the other hand should be embarrassed to have lost to that perennial loser Lebron. Lakers never would have let that happen. It is totally understandable how it took a herculean effort by a powerhouse like Dallas to beat L.A. But the cs let themselves get punked by a gutless mess like Miami. Just goes to show you who is the better franchise. 'Nuff said.

Are you really so pathetic you are trolling to say your team are better losers than my team?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best : Boston greatness? You must have a good phucken memory. You know, Jack Sharkey was great, so was Gene Tunney, but who remembers them, do you? Hey, I hear Jim Loscutoff was pretty darn good. Know who he was. You should, your team in Boston retired his number, but then the kelts retire anybody's number. It's "what have you done for me lately" pal. Huh? Your ks just got slapped around by the one team everybody wanted to lose, and you end up getting it up the rear by a queen. Your greatness handed back to you Lequeen.  I'll take 9-3 that no one remembers or cares about than to have to tell people my team lost to the most hated player in my memory. Most times people hate players because they beat everybody, but this queen never beat anybody, EXCEPT THE KELTICS! For the kelts, the new slogan is "the bling is dead, long live the queen" MUHOOOHAHAHAHAHA!

So you don't take the time to remember Mikan, Pollard, Lovellette, Schaefer, Baylor, Mikkelsen or Kundla? I doubt the name Sid Hartman would register either. But you'll look it up.

Nobody cares or remembers the 9-3 era? I believe that we should. If you don't care or remember that era then you are, yourself, ignoring the bulk of the careers of Jerry West and Elgin Baylor. I don't get that.

With all your mockery and venom, you are in a sense directing part of that mockery at Baylor, a man who unfortunately lost in the NBA finals seven times. Of course this is from an era that you apparently "don't remember or care about". Well Baylor was just one of the very best players of all time. Unfortunately he's also in that category of great players who have never won a championship.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best : So you don't take the time to remember Mikan, Pollard, Lovellette, Schaefer, Baylor, Mikkelsen or Kundla? I doubt the name Sid Hartman would register either. But you'll look it up. Nobody cares or remembers the 9-3 era? I believe that we should. If you don't care or remember that era then you are, yourself, ignoring the bulk of the careers of Jerry West and Elgin Baylor. I don't get that. With all your mockery and venom, you are in a sense directing part of that mockery at Baylor, a man who unfortunately lost in the NBA finals seven times. Of course this is from an era that you apparently "don't remember or care about". Well Baylor was just one of the very best players of all time. Unfortunately he's also in that category of great players who have never won a championship.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

Hey,,, arent you the person that said Kareem only has 3 rings?  LOL

Seriously though, have you ever seen a funnel web spider or a brown snake there in Australia?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]We Lakers could never stomach that. We would abandon the Lakers.

I like how you use the word 'we' as if you are speaking for every Laker fan.

Why don't you abandon the team and support Mantioba Moose?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best : Seriously though, have you ever seen a funnel web spider or a brown snake there in Australia?

Neither of them. But Red Back spiders are a much more common than funnel webs in our neighbourhood. Seen plenty of them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best : Neither of them. But Red Back spiders are a much more common than funnel webs in our neighbourhood. Seen plenty of them.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

Have you ever been bitten by 1?  Does Raid work on them, or do you have to use a flame thrower?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best : Have you ever been bitten by 1?  Does Raid work on them, or do you have to use a flame thrower?

LMAO

Answering the questions. No I haven't. Raid would probably work on them (but best to avoid the places in the garden where they may be. I think using a flame thrower would be much more fun than a can of Raid.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

I have to correct you, the smeltics lost to Miami who were the best in the east but in the overall scheme of things probably about 9th after all the western conference playoff teams!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best : I have to correct you, the smeltics lost to Miami who were the best in the east but in the overall scheme of things probably about 9th after all the western conference playoff teams!!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

The fakers got swept and then went into thug/quitter mode with bynum,odem and artest real classy bunch. Oh yeah and the teenage rapist what a lovely bunch of thugs with no heart. Gotta love paying top dollar to see a bunch of quitters. Hey at least you have next year with a new brownie at the helm and no cap room to make any moves never mind no team wanting your filthy quitters ha ha ha ha ha ha.Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best : I have to correct you, the smeltics lost to Miami who were the best in the east but in the overall scheme of things probably about 9th after all the western conference playoff teams!!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

So you think the Hornets are better than the Heat.  And you also think it's funny to rhyme Celtics with Smeltics.

Obviously you are a very intelligent man.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

A) As long as Miami lost, the world is a much better place.
    B) The Celtics are old, played a great first round but are old. That happens to everyone.
    C) The Lakers folded like a tent, no pride at all. The Dallas title makes it look a little beter, but not much.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DRadja. Show DRadja's posts

How Pathetic....but in the words of the supposed Greatest Laker of all time...."It's time to break this team up!"  Translated....this team is a sorry sack of S_ _ T, not worth keeping.  and your opinion is more valid than Magic's?  Go spew your venom elsewhere.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers lost to the best, Celtics lost to 3rd best : So you think the Hornets are better than the Heat.  And you also think it's funny to rhyme Celtics with Smeltics. Obviously you are a very intelligent man.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]
    "Smeltics" sits side by side with "Fakers" in the intellect department.

I'll pass on both.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Flobus,

Serious question here for you, I respect your level-headed posts and I'm not taking the mickey. 

What do you make of the Lakers' loss to Dallas, and how much longer do you think Kobe will be able to be a marquee player?  I ask because the Laker's loss is foreshadowing the end of an era for a great player in Bryant and the Lakers will need to be in rebuild mode soon, maybe not as soon as Boston, but they're getting there. 

Is the Lakers' loss an aberration, or a sign that things need to change, as Magic suggests?