Lakers Punch Hornets in the Grill!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Lakers Punch Hornets in the Grill!!

WE are doomed? You funny. Heh, heh heh.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Honestly I thought the hornets were going to jump out to a big lead to start, then phantom calls against ariza so kobe could look good.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Punch Hornets in the Grill!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Punch Hornets in the Grill!! : If it acts like a turd and looks like a turd then it must be a TURD! The Rico act has TURD written all over it. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

He claims to be a Celtics fan, but definitely is a Lakers fan or a fan of another team.  Definitely not a Celtics fan. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Agree......Ignore.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rico is the most industrious of Laker trolls.  At the  same time he is the most pathetic.  His first post gave him away.  I think he doesn't care he knows he is obvious and just wants to have fun.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

It's ky/pud looking for attention. He's jealous of Fierce and has anti-social tendencies He is also mployee8. That's four usernames (not Fierce34) with one person behind them. He could be others too, though those are the ones I definitely think are the same troll.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

More whining over Perk...gagh.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

How do you spell phoney?  I spell it R-I-C-O

Love it how not one response adresses the point, but we all call him out for what he is...........time to retire Rico -go root for Pitino!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Punch Hornets in the Grill!! : If it acts like a turd and looks like a turd then it must be a TURD! The Rico act has TURD written all over it. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Fierce, I agree110%. Look, guys that come hear mouthin' off about their teams like Q thats cool. Why not debate them, no problem. It's even fun. But some dude who professes to be a fan of the team and then badmouths everything about them, thats low. Well that's like something you step in that stinks and you need to wipe it off your shoe cause you can't have it in your house.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Punch Hornets in the Grill!! :  But some dude who professes to be a fan of the team and then badmouths everything about them, thats low. Well that's like something you step in that stinks and you need to wipe it off your shoe cause you can't have it in your house.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]
    isACGreen was like that too. But fortunately he was outed and hasn't posted in days.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers Punch Hornets in the Grill!! : Fierce, I agree110%. Look, guys that come hear mouthin' off about their teams like Q thats cool. Why not debate them, no problem. It's even fun. But some dude who professes to be a fan of the team and then badmouths everything about them, thats low. Well that's like something you step in that stinks and you need to wipe it off your shoe cause you can't have it in your house.
    Posted by OneNation

I would agree....but they don't debate, they merely contradict, insult, and then you get McNuggeted which means you just deny everything you said and make stuff up.  I'd rather deal with Q than McNug any day, but he doesn't debate, just says lakers are better and expects you to agree!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

If it weren't for the spelling, I would say it was Greenkiller....
    Particularly for the way he drags out words:
    thaaaaaaank Youuuuuu Dannyyyyyyy) and I don't see us beating the Lakers without home court and without Perk (again Thaaaaaaank youuuuuu Daaaaannyyyyyy) I will NOT fix the excuse. No Perk No Ring. Thaaaaaank Youuuuuuu Daaaaannyyyyy...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]If it weren't for the spelling, I would say it was Greenkiller.... Particularly for the way he drags out words: thaaaaaaank Youuuuuu Dannyyyyyyy) and I don't see us beating the Lakers without home court and without Perk (again Thaaaaaaank youuuuuu Daaaaannyyyyyy) I will NOT fix the excuse. No Perk No Ring. Thaaaaaank Youuuuuuu Daaaaannyyyyy...
    Posted by Schleprechaun[/QUOTE]

It has to be that NickFaldo guy, he was banned from Sam's board, Dslack would love to be rid of him, so he comes over here and try's to stir up trouble. I guess there are no war veterans to ridicule today!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Really, does anyone see us beating the Lakers?????? 1 No home court advantage (we all know how it worked out last season don't we) 2 Andrew Bynum is playing way better than last season. 3 Lamar Odom has been playing the best ball in his career. (sixth man of the year to prove it, sorry fierce 34 you said it would be Baby, WRONG AGAIN what's new??) 4 Steve Blake and Barnes are an upgrade to Sasha and Farmar (hate to say it but Lakers got better) 5 Ainge took a first place team (thaaaaank youuuuuu Daaaaannyyyy) before the trade and made them a 3rd place team) 5 No Perkins = no ring 6 Who will guard Kobe??? (No Tony Allen, Thaaaaaank youuuuuuuu Daaaaannyyyyy) Who will guard Bynum??? (Kristic????? Baby?????? JerLame???? 7 Pau in the Gasol owns KG (check out the #s they don't lie) http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310210002 8 Kobe will take Rondo out of the game and won't be a factor (as always) 9 Ron Artest is playing great and we know who hurt us last Finals it wasn't Kobe it was Artest and we know he puts the hammer on Pierce all game long. By  the way, Wasn't that we lost the finals because we didn't have Perk???? Breaking news Danny traded Perk to OKC (thaaaaaaank Youuuuuu Daaaaannyyyyyy). What do we do????? change the excuse?????? To many ????????????????????????????? for me. All that if we get past the Heat  and the Bulls. Thibbs knows all of our weaknesses and made the Bulls best defensive team in the league. Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic

Yes, oh transparent one, the lakers WOULD be very tough to beat.  IF they make it to the Finals.  They are struggling with NOH, and still have to beat DAL and then either OKC or SA/MEM - much harder than last year - and lakers fans are wrong to think it is a given, or their RIGHT to make it to the Finals......it will require an enormous effort - so I hope koME is not hurt and Bynum stays healthy.  Otherwise, cue lakersescuses 101....that started in 2008.  See, maybe just maybe the people who use the Perk injury as an excuse in .2010 - or the KG injury in 09 (not me, I have never made excuses) were tired of hearing the incessant and ridiculous whining by lakers fans when we kicked your posteriors in 08.............or the Dud this year saying it would have been over in 4 or 5 "witha healthy Bynum."  You know the only thing worse than a sore loser, Pitino?  A sore winnner!!  Cue lakersfans!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

[QUOTE]Really, does anyone see us beating the Lakers?????? 1 No home court advantage (we all know how it worked out last season don't we) 2 Andrew Bynum is playing way better than last season. 3 Lamar Odom has been playing the best ball in his career. (sixth man of the year to prove it, sorry fierce 34 you said it would be Baby, WRONG AGAIN what's new??) 4 Steve Blake and Barnes are an upgrade to Sasha and Farmar (hate to say it but Lakers got better) 5 Ainge took a first place team (thaaaaank youuuuuu Daaaaannyyyy) before the trade and made them a 3rd place team) 5 No Perkins = no ring 6 Who will guard Kobe??? (No Tony Allen, Thaaaaaank youuuuuuuu Daaaaannyyyyy) Who will guard Bynum??? (Kristic????? Baby?????? JerLame???? 7 Pau in the Gasol owns KG (check out the #s they don't lie) http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310210002 8 Kobe will take Rondo out of the game and won't be a factor (as always) 9 Ron Artest is playing great and we know who hurt us last Finals it wasn't Kobe it was Artest and we know he puts the hammer on Pierce all game long. By  the way, Wasn't that we lost the finals because we didn't have Perk???? Breaking news Danny traded Perk to OKC (thaaaaaaank Youuuuuu Daaaaannyyyyyy). What do we do????? change the excuse?????? To many ????????????????????????????? for me. All that if we get past the Heat  and the Bulls. Thibbs knows all of our weaknesses and made the Bulls best defensive team in the league. Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Agreed!  Always agree with you since you always seem to make the most sense of all the Celts fan on this board...  You take a look from both sides of the coin.  Props to you.  But it is still too early to tell, both team have a much tougher time this year around versus last.  Especially for the Celts, not saying that it is a cake walk for a Lakers but they do have a much easier road than the Celts.  Both team might not even make it out of either conference which would be sad but that could be the case.  And to hedley... last year when the final was over there were tons and tons of excuses were made on this board regarding refs, Perk, etc...  And you were one of them you know it and we know it...  Not saying that Lakers Fan don't make excuses in 2008 when Bynum was hurt and stuff but that is what Fan do...   What would be the excuse this year if the Cs don't win the final or even not making it to the final?  you know there will be excuses and i'm anxious to hear them  if the Cs would not win it all this year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Punch Hornets in the Grill!! : Agreed!  Always agree with you since you always seem to make the most sense of all the Celts fan on this board...  You take a look from both sides of the coin.  Props to you.  But it is still too early to tell, both team have a much tougher time this year around versus last.  Especially for the Celts, not saying that it is a cake walk for a Lakers but they do have a much easier road than the Celts.  Both team might not even make it out of either conference which would be sad but that could be the case.  And to hedley... last year when the final was over there were tons and tons of excuses were made on this board regarding refs, Perk, etc...  And you were one of them you know it and we know it...  Not saying that Lakers Fan don't make excuses in 2008 when Bynum was hurt and stuff but that is what Fan do...   What would be the excuse this year if the Cs don't win the final or even not making it to the final?  you know there will be excuses and i'm anxious to hear them  if the Cs would not win it all this year.
    Posted by Aslanb0ynn[/QUOTE]

The excuses will be the refs, Stern, Perk trade, Kobe is a crybaby, the league wants the Lakers and Cs to both have 17 rings so the league can go out on a high note given that there is no season next year......

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Like I been saying. Laker fans concentrate on your own boys. They still got lots of work to do, while the C's are enjoying some well deserved down time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers Punch Hornets in the Grill!! : The excuses will be the refs, Stern, Perk trade, Kobe is a crybaby, the league wants the Lakers and Cs to both have 17 rings so the league can go out on a high note given that there is no season next year......
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Not from me and I defy you to find ONE post where I 've made excuses.  You are even worse, your team WON, and it wasn't good enough....."if Bynum had been at fuill strength, it would have been over in 5."   Pure speculation, and irrelevance...nice job!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks, Aslan. I call them like I see them, with no green glasses. Heyley was an excuse maker, you should have seen the EMBARRASSING thread for me as a Celtics fan "Tainted Championship" he had a few there but maybe he changed his ways. Let's cut him some slack, he doesn't have a word because he said he wasn't refering to me anymore but he is a great human being and great Celtic fan but with green glasses.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!  The only posts I made on that thread were telling people to get over it and stop posting on that thread.  That proves you are on at least your second name and a lakers troll......who were you   bobbarcker or kobeismrnaba?  As koME himself says, "time to MAN UP."" 

"Liar..." - Three Dog Night