Lakers Steve Blake has the Chicken Pocks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Lakers Steve Blake has the Chicken Pocks

The Lakers will not have their number 2 Point Guard for a while. Blake has trhe Chicken Pocks and Trey Johnson has been called up from the D-League where the latter averaged 25.5 points per game with 4 assists and 4.5 rebounds. He's listed at a genetrous 6'4."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Lakers Steve Blake has the Chicken Pocks

In Response to Lakers Steve Blake has the Chicken Pocks:
    [QUOTE]The Lakers will not have their number 2 Point Guard for a while. Blake has trhe Chicken Pocks and Trey Johnson has been called up from the D-League where the latter averaged 25.5 points per game with 4 assists and 4.5 rebounds. He's listed at a genetrous 6'4."
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

Well, I hope he gets well soon!  Chicken pox is the WORST when you get it as an adult or teenager.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

It's also reported that Kobe, Bynum & Artest have never had Chicken Pox. Now with Bynum down, it would be disappointing if other players get the Pox as well.

It's been a weird season for L.A. I have never felt confident about repeating. Barnes is out with knee problems, Bynum out with a knee injury & Blake with the Pox.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Crazy, at 37 going on 38 im thanking my lucky stars I have yet to get the chicken pox and hope not to.  And I've been a teacher for 12 years from grades k to 6.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

Did he get the chicken pocks from KFC or Popeyes?