LAKERS undefeated against the East!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

Re: LAKERS undefeated against the East!

ZZZZZZZ.

Thanks for playing!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

While the Celtics are .500 against the West. 

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

no you're wrong, the Celtics have won 2 out of 3 .667, you have a blessed day

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

11/14 - Utah Jazz  98-93 Win

11/21  SAS   112-100 Loss

11/23  OKC  108-100 win

Conference record 6-5  Div record 1-2   overall record 8-6  means 2-1 outside of conference.

Thanks for playing, feel free to exhale!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

the Lakers are also 1-4 on the road and 2-6 vs teams with a winning percentage...at this point, both teams seem to be feasting on losing teams as we are both 5-1 in that category....I think that both teams will get better...the Lakers are waiting for Nash to return as the Celts await the return of Bradley....interesting that both are currently looking to add pieces already...that said it remains to be seen if either can emerge from their respective conference...I doubt either makes it...but that's why they play the games right my friend...?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the Lakers are also 1-4 on the road and 2-6 vs teams with a winning percentage...at this point, both teams seem to be feasting on losing teams as we are both 5-1 in that category....I think that both teams will get better...the Lakers are waiting for Nash to return as the Celts await the return of Bradley....interesting that both are currently looking to add pieces already...that said it remains to be seen if either can emerge from their respective conference...I doubt either makes it...but that's why they play the games right my friend...?

[/QUOTE]

Don't bother, Duke............this guy makes fun of me for posting Sasha McHale was 22 when she died, when she was really 23  (the link I used said 22).  Then, he "forgets" about the Utah game, which blows up his whole thread......AND claims he wrote the Heat made the 2010 Finals was a "typo".

Can't stand people who won't man up!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't bother, Duke............this guy makes fun of me for posting Sasha McHale was 22 when she died, when she was really 23  (the link I used said 22).  Then, he "forgets" about the Utah game, which blows up his whole thread......AND claims he wrote the Heat made the 2010 Finals was a "typo".

[/QUOTE]

Leave this jerk alone Hedley. You think he is actually going to listen to anything you have to  say?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Leave this jerk alone Hedley. You think he is actually going to listen to anything you have to  say?

[/QUOTE]

I did not respond for over a week to the jerk, but I started another thread, and he came on it and showed a total lack of class, character and respect.  I will leave him alone going forward, but you are accurate in your ASSessment of him!!

[/QUOTE]

Fixed my typo - sorry to everyone.....it was not this thread, it was the McHale one!!  My bad!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

he did say the Lakers are undefeated against the east, which is true. But, he said the Celtics were .500 against the west, which is totally false. You don't have to hold your breath Bloggetty. It was false about the west. Have a blessed day.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

he did say the Lakers are undefeated against the east, which is true. But, he said the Celtics were .500 against the west, which is totally false. You don't have to hold your breath Bloggetty. It was false about the west. Have a blessed day.

[/QUOTE]

Which renders his whole thread pointless.  Why can't he just admit he posted false information, and was too lazy to check his research??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's all good

Also fixed my typo - sorry to everyone.....it was this thread, I had forgotten the Celts played the Jazz!! My bad!

Have a very blessed day!

1-Love

[/QUOTE]

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Not anymore. But that said again you have dug up some old bone in the backyard with no use. 

Since the Lakers play in the western conference their record against the east is irrelevant. Just as the Celts record against the west is irrelevant. 

You're the king of irrelevant cherry picked factoids for straw man arguments though, I'll give you that. 

Have an absurd, ooops I mean blessed day....

25. This post has been removed.