LAKERS undefeated against the East!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: LAKERS undefeated against the East!

Losing to IND AT HOME without Granger????  Wow - Finals here they come......koME vs MeBron....can't wait!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Losing to IND AT HOME without Granger????  Wow - Finals here they come......koME vs MeBron....can't wait!!

[/QUOTE]

It will be occuring in June 2013, so you will have to wait unfortunately. Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed afternoon!

[/QUOTE]

I'd bet you - but you'd welch again!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

So, puppet, thanks for your continued stalking!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not stalking at all.... Just responding to posts to me... Kind of what a blog is designed for, you know?

:D

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

So.........this being a board for CELTICS fans.......how do you explain your existence here...........kind of what a blog for CELTICS fans is for, you know, CELTICS fans?????????

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/100/1240

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Celtics On the Front Burner..........ah, that means it's about the Celtics.......keep trying, reading can be FUN once you keep practicing!

Steve Nash playing Friday??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not stalking at all.... Just responding to posts to me... Kind of what a blog is designed for, you know?

:D

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

So.........this being a board for CELTICS fans.......how do you explain your existence here...........kind of what a blog for CELTICS fans is for, you know, CELTICS fans?????????

[/QUOTE]

Because there probably isn't any Laker boards worth going to. Naturally you draw other teams followers. I will say something in bloggety's behalf, he doesn't get belligerant on this board, I find him entertaining. To be a Laker fan coming to a Celtic forum means only one thing, deep down they are Celtics fans because there's 29 other teams in which to follow.

Have a blessed day

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Celtics On the Front Burner..........ah, that means it's about the Celtics.......keep trying, reading can be FUN once you keep practicing!

[/QUOTE]

Celtics on the front burner does not mean that fans of other teams cannot visit. You make ROTFLMAO!!! Are you going to lecture cavaliersfan too?

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Only if he is obnoxious.  We HAD an obnoxious Heat fan - we got rid of him.  We've had Magic fans, Heat fans...we even had a Blazers fan......cavaliersfan is NOT obnoxious, and he doesn't  compare the cavs to the CELTICS, so he is good.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Celtics on the front burner does not mean that fans of other teams cannot visit. You make ROTFLMAO!!! Are you going to lecture cavaliersfan too?

Have a blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

Only if he is obnoxious.  We HAD an obnoxious Heat fan - we got rid of him.  We've had Magic fans, Heat fans...we even had a Blazers fan......cavaliersfan is NOT obnoxious, and he doesn't  compare the cavs to the CELTICS, so he is good.

[/QUOTE]

Oh I get it, so as long as other fans do not come here and say anything negative about the Celtics, then they are good. what about the Celtics fans that say negative things about the Celtics? How is that going to be monitored? Do you realize how ridiculous you are looking? Hope all is well! 

[/QUOTE]

No, not what I said.  I said as long as they don't constantly compare the Celtics to other teams they are welcome.  For example, a thread about koME becoming MVP this year has NO BUSINESS on this website........I know this is all WAAYYYYY over your head, you being the guy who thinks the Heat played in the 2010 Finals and all, but we Celtics fans know we are allowed to criticize our team, and you are allowed to criticize your team.  You are NOT allowed to go off on a tangent or try to sabotage threads that are about the Celtics.

I know you don't get it, but if you keep applying yourself, you'll soon have Grade 3 reading skills........keep at it, son!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

lakers are in trouble lost to pacers at home didnt go undefeated against east as predicted.yikes!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

How about them sub 500 Fakers  lolololol  hahahahah

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

ROFLMAO!!!!!