Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise

In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise : Well, then tell us, does it mean the Packers' other 9 NFL CHAMPIONSHIPS don't count? They won in 1961, 1962 and 1965. So the NFL only started with the Super Bowl? That's what people say of the kids who know nothing about the history of the game.
    Posted by MajicMVP[/QUOTE]

It's so ironic that you talk about kids who know nothing about history but you yourself consider the NBA of the 1960s as a bush league.

Don't forget the Wikipedia says the "Golden Era" of the NBA is only 1 season, 1986-87.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise:
    [QUOTE]Finally with access to a computer, I can speak for myself here - and not the ramblings of a lunatic. I said I think Red Auerbach was a better coach than Phil Jackson.  That's it!  That is what I said.  It is an opinion- I did not say 9 is better than 11.  Phil has the record for most titles - yeah, big deal. Red was and always will be a better coach.  You cannot take the human element out of the game.
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Oh, so besides the absolute number there is still another element of the the game to consider. See, thanks to Red's logic that further supports the notion that 17 titles are not necessarily better than 16 titles. You cannot take the league element out of the game. A struggling league in an era of a limited pool of talent (only 20% African Americans) vs a big-time league with a global pool of talent (plus 80-85% African Americans).

Fortunately, there is this DoctorCO who only counts the era (Super Bowl) that "matters", while ignoring the pre-SB era and call it defunk...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise : Well for one thing calling me a nutjob is a personal attack and I'll be reporting you. For another you take the truth with a grain of salt? The Lakers don't think enough of the titles they earned to give each one a banner that's the truth. They will not retire the number of George Mikan one of there greatest players and one of the greatest Centers to play the game that's the truth. We have 17 titles and the Lakers have 16 that's the truth. We own the Lakers in the finals 9-3 that's the truth. We have lost 4 Finals the Lakers have lost 15 that's the truth. Have I been incorrect in anything I've said?
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]
    People always say correct things to lie. You mean you don't know this trick? by hiding the WHOLE TRUTH?

The Celtics are losers. They lost the last game they played. Is that incorrect? Is that not a fact?

The whole truth you didn't say:

- 9-3 vs the Lakers? then where were the Celtics the 13 times the Lakers won the titles? hiding in a cave or fishing?
    - 17 vs 16? As RedRuss said, big deal. Numbers aren't everything. You can't take away the XXX element out of the game. The one with the smaller number can easily be the better one. Look no further than 9 vs 11.
    - The Celtics only lost 4 finals while the Lakers lost 15? Would you rather reach the finals than lose in the 2nd round? Of course you would say "losing in the 2nd round" to try to argue that losing in the final == bad and losing in the 2nd round == good. But if you are bragging about failure, no one will stop you...

So saying correct, carefully selected things doesn't mean jack, since you didn't tell the whole truth.

The Celtics failed in the conference finals more than the Lakers, correct or not?
    The Celtics failed in the 2nd round more than the Lakers, correct or not?
    The Celtics missed the playoffs more than the Lakers, correct or not?

I bet you'll go ahead and tell us missing the playoffs is better than losing in the finals...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]koberulz, dallas isnt everywhere!! come to the east coast....... Laker nation 32, THE NBA IS THE NBA.. not the when you name the year it started league..
    Posted by DoctorCO[/QUOTE]

Great point. The NFL is the NFL, not the SB year that it started league.

It started in 1920.

But of course you are good. You only count the years that MATTER!!!! As RedRuss said, you can't take the human element out of the game. "Human element" == the era DoctorCO thinks "MATTER".

Great call...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]lakernation 32, The team??...The commish looks at city and titles to be THE TEAM.... hey la can have it all day.... BUT THE BEST EVER.....goes to the team with the most titles...And the better city... THATS THE BOSTON CELTICS.... 17 to 16

13-6, yet the Steelers (the 6) owned the NFL.

So the team with 16 titles owning the NBA is no surprise...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]you mean like the 1 title in 25 years the Lakers won?.....1955-1979....yep, one title...although they did make a "nice" run of 1-9 in the Finals during those 25 years!!!  .010 winning percentage......not bad for a team that made the playoffs four times and came out of the West twice with a losing record... Yeah, those teams were real winners weren't they?
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Nope, he means like the 1 title in 25 years the Celtics won?..... 1987-2011.....yep, one title.

But the Celtics didn't even make a nice run of 1-9 in the finals. They made a nice run of missing the playoffs in 6 straight years. Their nice run only consisted of 1-2 (.333). Now you of course will tell us that 1-2 in the finals is better than 1-9 using this "hiding the whole truth" way of arguing...

I always wonder why you guys like losing better than winning....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise : According to one of the trolls here the Lakers already have 17 championships because I, Fierce34, gave them one.  What if I will give the Lakers another championship? That would mean the Lakers have 18 championships thanks to Fierce34. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

There is no what-ifs.

The Lakers' NBL season in 1947-48 did happen. It's a FACT. That's why you couldn't get off the hook on this generosity...

What other league championship are you going to give them? Pac-10 or WAC?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]one more comment Red......someone pointed out that the Lakers can catch us if they beat us to the next title..... logically, as in playoff formats in most major sports go.....the next comparison would be head to head....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

As in team comparison in most major sports go. The next comparison would be who reaches more finals. Of course, you think reaching fewer finals is actually better, and actually losing in the 2nd round is a bigger achievement than losing in the finals...

But no sweat, the Lakers and Celtics are CURRENTLY TIED in standings, 17-48 vs 16-47.

One more Laker title and you'll be 1 game behind: 17-47 vs 17-49. I don't see how you can get to the next comparison...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

majicmvp,

The system is deemed defunked...The past titles...I showed you evidence....

How do i seriously take a system which is deemed defunked serious...when it says that...

defunked...

Definition of DEFUNCT

: no longer living, existing, or functioning..The past title is deemed defunked by the nfl...

Go to the nba website..Does it list the nj nets nbd what ever title..or does it list the one they won in the 70's....

THANKS FOR PLAYING...but the league said ........And if you have problems change it..MAKE WIKI..change it....

Dont say well I dont follow that...or I dont follow stern....CHANGE POLICY...instead of saying well I dont follow that...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

majic mvp,

YOUR OWNED!!!

HERS FROM YOUR LINK......

NFL Championships 1966-1969 (Super Bowl era-pre merger)

In 1966, NFL and AFL agreed to merge and play an ultimate championship game between the two leagues entitled NFL-AFL World Championship game. The merger however didn't formally take place until 1970, because of this the NFL championship game unofficially became an additional qualifying round in the playoffs as there was still one more game to play in the season for the winner. Officially these four NFL championship games were still main championship in the league but with creation of NFL-AFL World Championship game that eventually would be known as Super Bowl. Inclusion of these four AFL-NFL Championship games is problematical in overall listing of most Most World Championships/league championships, therefore they are generally not included in the overall records.[4][5][6][7][8][9]

After the merger the NFL Championship game was replaced/retooled as/with NFC Championship game.'

Since these NFL Championships are generally not included in overall World Championship/league Championship list, there is no number given in parentheses counting them).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

MAJJIC MVP,

YOUR OWNED!! SON....WHAT DOES THIS MEAN....

Since these NFL Championships are generally not included in overall World Championship/league Championship list, there is no number given in parentheses counting them).

FROM YOUR LINK SON!!!!!!

WHAT DOES....nfl championships are not included in overall world championship league championship list...THERE IS NO NUMBER GIVEN IN PARENTHESES COUNTING THEM.....

THERE NOT INCLUDED SON!!!!!

NOT INCLUDED!!!

your really digging a hole ...i mean you say that you dont follow the league but count defunked titles..while the league doesnt count defunked systems....

YOUR QUOTES ARE NOW AGAINST YOU...YOUR LINKS ARE AGAINST YOU!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

The title of this thread, started by a Laker fan, is...."universally acclaimed as the NBA's greatest franchise.....

So it all comes down to the history of each franchise....from the time they entered the league to the present.....there is no "bush league" in NBA history.....if there was, it would be the years prior to the shot clock....hmmm....the Lakers owned that era....then didn't win a championship for another 18 years under the new rules...

to quote: ...."the bush league before Magic and Bird".....?   I don't know how old you are but if you really believe that you must not have seen the greats that played in the '60's and '70's....but here is a random sample....

Boston:

Bill Russell
    Sam Jones
    John Havlicek
    JoJo White
    Dave Cowens

Los Angeles:

Elgin Baylor
    Jerry West
    Wilt Chamberlain
    Gail Goodrich
    Adrian Dantley

other teams:

Oscar Robertson
    Elvin Hayes
    Wes Unseld
    Nate Thurmond
    Willis Reed
    Bill Bradley
    Earl "the Pearl" Monroe
    Walt Frazier
    Walt Bellamy

....the list goes on and on....check out how many great athletes are on this "short list".....check out how many were all stars and/or Hall of Famers.....these guys could all play today's game because they were great basketball players...were fundamentally sound.....had college careers to hone their skills....

to say the the NBA was a bush league before the 1979/80 season is an outrageous statement....I assume that you must feel the same way about the NFL and MLB......just unbelievable.....but you are entitled to your opinion

the Celtics have the most titles and have dominated the head to head match up with the Lakers.....this thread is comparing the overall greatness of the two franchises....we could both take a look at multiple factors to make our point (which you continue to do).....but really, those two are at the top of the list...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

MAjjic mvp,

dealing with you is like taking candy from a baby. I have proven your not tough..And I run circles around you son!!!

Why do you quote fans with tiles..and what they say....

THE LEAGUE AWARDS TITLES...not fans........

What does the league say...

IN THE NBA...they were not part of the nbdl what ever there titles do not match with theres...IF THEY DID why dont the nets have 2 rings instead of 1.........

Remember the league...YOU or a sports writer thought does not matter..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

MAjjic mvp,

For good measure..I just love rubbing my VICTORY IN....

List of various league/world championship game systems

Current NFL Championship system Intra-league/World Championship system Defunct league championship system
    League Official Name Common Name First year Last year Trophy name
    NFL (Old) NFL Champion
    (No championship game played)
    (Old) NFL Champion 1920 1932 Brunswick-Balke Collender Cup, 1922
    None, 1923–32
    (Old) NFL Championship Game (Old) NFL Championship 1933 1969 Ed Thorp Memorial Trophy
    AAFC AAFC Championship Game AAFC Championship 1946 1949 AAFC Trophy
    AFL AFL Championship Game AFL Championship 1960 1969 AFL Trophy
    AFL
    NFL
    AFL-NFL World Championship Game World Championship of Pro Football
    AFL-NFL World Championship Game
    Super Bowl
    1966 1969 World Championship Game Trophy/
    Vince Lombardi Trophy
    NFL Super Bowl
    "(Modern) NFL Championship"
    Super Bowl
    World Championship
    (Modern) NFL Championship

DEFUNKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

majic,

remember my what was listed first is the sb and what matters is the sb..well from your link says....

List of various league/world championship game systems

Current NFL Championship system Intra-league/World Championship system Defunct league championship system
    League Official Name Common Name First year Last year Trophy name
    NFL (Old) NFL Champion
    (No championship game played)
    (Old) NFL Champion 1920 1932 Brunswick-Balke Collender Cup, 1922
    None, 1923–32
    (Old) NFL Championship Game (Old) NFL Championship 1933 1969 Ed Thorp Memorial Trophy
    AAFC AAFC Championship Game AAFC Championship 1946 1949 AAFC Trophy
    AFL AFL Championship Game AFL Championship 1960 1969 AFL Trophy
    AFL
    NFL
    AFL-NFL World Championship Game World Championship of Pro Football
    AFL-NFL World Championship Game
    Super Bowl
    1966 1969 World Championship Game Trophy/
    Vince Lombardi Trophy
    NFL Super Bowl
    "(Modern) NFL Championship"
    Super Bowl
    World Championship
    (Modern) NFL Championship

Super Bowl Championship (1966 – present)

(The creation of Super Bowl was the first sign of AFL-NFL merger. The first four Super Bowls served as intra-league championship games because of these intra-league championship games this created some confusion amongst football fans that there was an special World Championship series in the pre-merger era. After the merger, the Super Bowl became the NFL's championship game.Since there is this has .

The number in the parentheses is the total number of Super Bowl championships and the bolded number in parentheses is the total number of league championships.)

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]MAjjic mvp, dealing with you is like taking candy from a baby. I have proven your not tough..And I run circles around you son!!! Why do you quote fans with tiles..and what they say.... THE LEAGUE AWARDS TITLES...not fans........ What does the league say... IN THE NBA...they were not part of the nbdl what ever there titles do not match with theres...IF THEY DID why dont the nets have 2 rings instead of 1......... Remember the league...YOU or a sports writer thought does not matter..

Well, dealing with someone who thinks the NFL before the SB didn't exist, what do you think of it? Are you a kid or something?

What does the league say about the NFL? Started in 1920, Packers won 13 titles, yet you told us the Steelers owned the league with only 6 titles, because only the SB era "matters".

Glad that you selectively pick the era as you see fit...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]MAjjic mvp, For good measure..I just love rubbing my VICTORY IN.... List of various league/world championship game systems Current NFL Championship system Intra-league/World Championship system Defunct league championship system League Official Name Common Name First year Last year Trophy name NFL (Old) NFL Champion (No championship game played) (Old) NFL Champion 1920 1932 Brunswick-Balke Collender Cup , 1922 None, 1923–32 (Old) NFL Championship Game (Old) NFL Championship 1933 1969 Ed Thorp Memorial Trophy AAFC AAFC Championship Game AAFC Championship 1946 1949 AAFC Trophy AFL AFL Championship Game AFL Championship 1960 1969 AFL Trophy AFL NFL AFL-NFL World Championship Game World Championship of Pro Football AFL-NFL World Championship Game Super Bowl 1966 1969 World Championship Game Trophy / Vince Lombardi Trophy NFL Super Bowl "(Modern) NFL Championship" Super Bowl World Championship (Modern) NFL Championship 1970   DEFUNKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And DoctorCO, I love the way you try to get off the hook but couldn't. Seeing a fish struggle is really fun:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_champions

This is a list of National Football League (NFL) champions before the 1970 AFL–NFL merger. From 19201932, the league champion was determined by a team's win–loss percentage, with ties omitted.[1] In 1932, because of a tie in the final standings, a playoff game was played to determine the championship.[2]

In 1933, the NFL played its first official championship game.[2] On July 8, 1933, the NFL was divided into two divisions, which were renamed as conferences after 1949, and the winners of each division/conference played each other to determine the league champion.[2] This format would remain through the 1966 season. Any ties in the regular season standings resulted in a playoff game, while the winner of the other conference stood idle. This last occurred in 1965.

In 1967, the then-16-team NFL split each conference into two divisions of four teams each. From 196769, the division winners met in a conference championship game. The two conference champions then played for the NFL championship. Starting with the 1966 season, the NFL champion played the American Football League champion in what would become the Super Bowl.[1]

Since the completion of the merger in 1970, the Super Bowl has served as the NFL championship game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise : Yeah, it happened. I even keep telling people from LA that the Lakers have 17 championships. But they keep insisting the Lakers only have 11 from LA and 5 from Minneapolis for a total of 16. Why is that?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Because you didn't do a good enough job to sell them your story, that they played in the 1947-48 NBL. As you say, it happened, yet they don't buy your FACT?

Son, you have room to improve...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

The Lakers are still the main topic of discussion on this supposed Celtics board. That says it all. Thanks for playing Celtic fans. Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]The title of this thread, started by a Laker fan, is...."universally acclaimed as the NBA's greatest franchise..... So it all comes down to the history of each franchise....from the time they entered the league to the present.....there is no "bush league" in NBA history.....if there was, it would be the years prior to the shot clock....hmmm....the Lakers owned that era....then didn't win a championship for another 18 years under the new rules... to quote: ...."the bush league before Magic and Bird".....?   I don't know how old you are but if you really believe that you must not have seen the greats that played in the '60's and '70's....but here is a random sample.... Boston: Bill Russell Sam Jones John Havlicek JoJo White Dave Cowens Los Angeles: Elgin Baylor Jerry West Wilt Chamberlain Gail Goodrich Adrian Dantley other teams: Oscar Robertson Elvin Hayes Wes Unseld Nate Thurmond Willis Reed Bill Bradley Earl "the Pearl" Monroe Walt Frazier Walt Bellamy ....the list goes on and on....check out how many great athletes are on this "short list".....check out how many were all stars and/or Hall of Famers.....these guys could all play today's game because they were great basketball players...were fundamentally sound.....had college careers to hone their skills.... to say the the NBA was a bush league before the 1979/80 season is an outrageous statement....I assume that you must feel the same way about the NFL and MLB......just unbelievable.....but you are entitled to your opinion the Celtics have the most titles and have dominated the head to head match up with the Lakers.....this thread is comparing the overall greatness of the two franchises....we could both take a look at multiple factors to make our point (which you continue to do).....but really, those two are at the top of the list...
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Yeah, these guys "could all play in today's game"? Boy, that's humble? You are talking about the HOFers here. They could merely play in today's game?

If I say "Jordan, Pippen, Shaq, Duncan, Kobe, KG, etc." I wouldn't say that could play in yesterday's game. I would  say "Jordan, Pippen, Shaq, Duncan, Kobe, KG, etc. would destroy the 1950s/1960s NBA".

Your list show nothing. Every era has its all-stars, all-league (which eventually turned into HOFers). The 1900s MLB had HOFers. The 1930 NFL had HOFers. So what? Are you telling me the 1920/1930s NFL was as competitive as the 2000 NFL? Why not? there were Thorpe, Nagurski, Hutson, Nevers, Pollard, Baugh, Battles, Chamberlain, Clark, Driscoll, Hein, Friedman, etc. All HOFers from that era.

That's why your cohort DoctorCO claimed that only the SB era "matters".

Show me an era that there weren't HOFers, I'll tell you that the league didn't exist in that era.

So what do your list prove? It means they were the best player in that era, it doesn't tell us the relative merits of that era vs the current era.

To begin with, the era you want to build your case (the Celtic dynasty era) have no talent from the international pool, and African Americans only made up ~20% of the league. The pool of talent was very limited, as the league wasn't a big money league that attracted the best athletes. Your camp have always been bragging about the Russells, Baylors, West, Oscars, Wilts, etc.

I can always counter with the players they feasted on: Willie Jones, Jackie Moreland, Lee Shaffer, Dave Gambee, Bill Bridges, Chico Vaughn, Mike Farmer,  Jim Barnes, Em Bryant, Ray Felix, Carl Braun, Charlie Tyra, Si Green, Joe Graboski, etc. What legend!!!

This "bush league NBA" not comparable to the big-time NBA  has a lot more credibility than your comparison of east vs west. Look no further than your thought that the Eastern Conference was tough (due to the Celtics domination) that blocked the Celtics from making more finals. What a joke!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]MAJJIC MVP, YOUR OWNED!! SON....WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.... Since these NFL Championships are generally not included in overall World Championship/league Championship list, there is no number given in parentheses counting them) . FROM YOUR LINK SON!!!!!! WHAT DOES....nfl championships are not included in overall world championship league championship list...THERE IS NO NUMBER GIVEN IN PARENTHESES COUNTING THEM..... THERE NOT INCLUDED SON!!!!! NOT INCLUDED!!! your really digging a hole ...i mean you say that you dont follow the league but count defunked titles..while the league doesnt count defunked systems.... YOUR QUOTES ARE NOW AGAINST YOU...YOUR LINKS ARE AGAINST YOU!!!!

DoctorCO, you should get some antidote for your CO poisoning...

Wow, so you telling me because the NFL championship games in 1966-1969 weren't count (because the SB counted in those 4 years), then the NFL championships from 1920-1965 weren't count?

Logic is your weak link, we all know that, but you don't have to keep exposing your idiocy again and again.

My link was stating the FACT, that you have NO WAY, ABSOLUTELY NO WAY, to erase the NFL championships from 1920-1965. Packers 13 titles:

1929 (NFL Champions)
    1930 (NFL Champions)
    1931 (NFL Champions)
    1936 (NFL Champions)
    1939 (NFL Champions)
    1944 (NFL Champions)
    1961 (NFL Champions)
    1962 (NFL Champions)
    1965 (NFL Champions)
    1966 (SB Champions, NFL Champions not counted)
    1967 (SB Champions, NFL Champions not counted)
    1996 (SB Champions)
    2010 (SB Champions)

So you are still hooked, and have no way to get out, as you have no way to refute this:

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/history/pdfs/Records/All_Time_Records_Team_2011.pdf

Most Seasons League Champion
    13 Green Bay, 1929-1931, 1936, 1939, 1944,
    1961-62, 1965-67, 1996, 2010

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]MAjjic mvp, For good measure..I just love rubbing my VICTORY IN.... List of various league/world championship game systems Current NFL Championship system Intra-league/World Championship system Defunct league championship system League Official Name Common Name First year Last year Trophy name NFL (Old) NFL Champion (No championship game played) (Old) NFL Champion 1920 1932 Brunswick-Balke Collender Cup , 1922 None, 1923–32 (Old) NFL Championship Game (Old) NFL Championship 1933 1969 Ed Thorp Memorial Trophy AAFC AAFC Championship Game AAFC Championship 1946 1949 AAFC Trophy AFL AFL Championship Game AFL Championship 1960 1969 AFL Trophy AFL NFL AFL-NFL World Championship Game World Championship of Pro Football AFL-NFL World Championship Game Super Bowl 1966 1969 World Championship Game Trophy / Vince Lombardi Trophy NFL Super Bowl "(Modern) NFL Championship" Super Bowl World Championship (Modern) NFL Championship 1970   DEFUNKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For good measure, I love seeing you struggle to get off the hook:

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/history/pdfs/Records/All_Time_Records_Team_2011.pdf

Most Seasons League Champion
    13 Green Bay, 1929-1931, 1936, 1939, 1944,
    1961-62, 1965-67, 1996, 2010

Better cry mama as I won't let you off...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Poisoned by CO, I'll keep rubbing it in if you don't give up...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

DoctorCO makes a thumb tack look like a genius. Laughing