1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise

lakernation, kobe rulz,

LAKERS WERE SWEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Click here to find out more!

Lakers Blog

Round-the-Clock Purple and Gold

« Previous Post | Lakers Blog Home | Next Post »

Lakers vs. Mavericks Game 4: Dallas sweeps Lakers out of playoffs with 122-86 win

Lakers1_510 Mavericks 122, Lakers 86 (final)

In a game not befitting the long and successful career of Coach Phil Jackson, the Lakers were embarrassed by the Dallas Mavericks, 122-86, and swept out of the Western Conference semifinals, four game to non

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

This is a silly subject. Championships are what count in sports. Ask the players if you don`t believe me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

guys....move on...this discussion is done....bottom line.....Celtics win the most games played all time.............regular season.....playoffs......it doesn't matter....Celts win going away......also winning percentage.......Boston's record is untouched.......Lakers?  ....not so.......LA Lakers......please..!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

The Big 3.

Big 3 not!

Got beat by 39 points.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise:
    [QUOTE]Photo of the Celtic parade after their last back to back titles. I think I see Bill Russell in the second cart.  LMAO!!!
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

Koberulz- is that red in the first cart?

Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Laker-Nation32, Dead Red is in the first cart, because remember, Boston was and is a racist town. Russell was upset that he did not get to ride in the first cart too. Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Celtic fans

Laker fans

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Celtic fans

Laker fans

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Thanks Jimmy!

After Phil Jackson’s retirement became official, it was reported Los Angeles Lakers owner Jerry Buss had turned over control of the team to his son Jim Buss, putting him in charge of finding the team’s next head coach.

This largely explains the hiring of Mike Brown as the new coach of the Lakers. The hiring of Brown had fans scratching their heads. It was assumed for years that Brian Shaw would succeed Jackson as coach of the team, given his understanding of the triangle offense and relationship with Kobe Bryant.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

What did the Lakers do this summer?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

21st, to answer your question, the same thing the Celtics were doing the past 3 years. LOL Thanks for playing!

Cool

By the way, this should be against the law. Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Is that a Paris Hilton impersonation, Kobe?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Lakers last back to back championship parade: 

Celtics last back to back championship parade:

Thanks for playing! Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Being a celtic forum I believe that it should be a plyer from the celtics who should have a relevant and succinct word and lets throw in the Commish:

The Lakers also have made it to the Finals an amazing twenty-nine out of sixty-one seasons, which is just under half of the seasons in the league's history. Finally, they are also the most popular team in the league both on and off the court. 

Even Robert Parrish, the Hall of Fame Celtic, said: "When you talk about dominance, you have to talk about the Lakers."

Also, the long time commissioner of the league David Stern had this to say when asked what his dream NBA Finals match-up would be, "Lakers vs. Lakers." He also said "I'd be lying if I told you there wasn't a special fascination with the Lakers."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/127731-lakers-vs-celtics-whos-the-greatest-nba-franchise

Thanks for playing!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers universally acclaimed as the NBA'S greatest franchise:
    [QUOTE]Being a celtic forum I believe that it should be a plyer from the celtics who should have a relevant and succinct word and lets throw in the Commish: The Lakers also have made it to the Finals an amazing twenty-nine out of sixty-one seasons, which is just under half of the seasons in the league's history. Finally, they are also the most popular team in the league both on and off the court.  Even Robert Parrish, the Hall of Fame Celtic, said: "When you talk about dominance, you have to talk about the Lakers." Also, the long time commissioner of the league David Stern had this to say when asked what his dream NBA Finals match-up would be, "Lakers vs. Lakers." He also said "I'd be lying if I told you there wasn't a special fascination with the Lakers." http://bleacherreport.com/articles/127731-lakers-vs-celtics-whos-the-greatest-nba-franchise Thanks for playing!  
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

So your point is David Stern is fascinated with the lakers?  I am not getting why anyone would care about that. He's just some guy that got hired to do a job.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

"just some guy that got hired to do a job"

Yes, and that job just so happens to be the NBA Commissioner or the leader of of both the players and the owners of all NBA teams. Laughing

Nice try snakeoil, but once again, you FAIL!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

oh yeah, I almost forgot...

Thanks for playing!

Cool

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

HEY LAKER NATION 32,

LET ME OWN YOU for a second..

YOU SAY ROBERT PARRISH SAID WHAT ABOUT THE CELTICS.......

JERRY WEST SAID THIS ABOUT BOSTON....

Jerry West thinks Lakers’ days are numbered; Celtics may be best this year

Jan 21, 2011, 10:22 PM EDT

Image (1) jWest-thumb-250x166-18358.jpg for post 3706

Do you have any idea how much it pains Jerry West to say the Celtics are the best team in the NBA? To say that the Lakers’ window is closing because they are getting old?

But West is nothing if not a straight shooter, and it was that speaking to the Orange County Automobile Dealers Association, as reported by the Orange County Register.

So when one of the dealers asked West who would win the NBA title this year, he told it as he saw it.

“I think Boston is a very dangerous team,” he said of the Celtics. “I would not want to play them every other night.”

As for the current Lakers, they are in the mix, too. For now.

“I don’t think the Lakers will be good for much longer, ” he said.

“You can keep a car running for a long time by changing the tires, etc. You can’t change a player’s tires.”

West said many of the Lakers’ current players are “getting long in the tooth.”

“If there’s a loose ball now, how often do they get it?” West pointed out to the crowd, which was relishing the sports talk.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAA

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

I wonder what this ref had to say? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2010/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=FranchiseRankings2010-Lakers

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2010/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=FranchiseRankings2010-Celtics

Thanks for playing!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

After 11 months as Hollinger's top franchise this happened.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]kobedrools was here and is also no more. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

LOL  they are one and the same, baby!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

LAker trolls, one person with 3 fourm names...

ITS THE NBA..

NOT the hollinger league...

WHAT DOES THE NBA SAY....

OH YEA...

17-16

LAKERS LOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSE

25. This post has been removed.