Lakers VS. Heat, Who Will U Root 4?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Lakers VS. Heat, Who Will U Root 4?

Wanted to see who the more hated team is among this forum, Heat or Lakers?  Who will you root for?

For me, as much as I hate the Heat, I hate the Lakers more.  I can't stand the kobe-era-lakers.  There will never be enough suffering poured down on them for me....I DISPISE THE LAKERS! I HATE the lakers like something fierce!!!!   I hope the Heat spank them on Christmas day.  LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Lakers VS. Heat, Who Will U Root 4?

Neither one.  I want eternal overtimes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

In Response to Re: Lakers VS. Heat, Who Will U Root 4?:
    [QUOTE]Neither one.  I want eternal overtimes.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

LOL.  How'bout eternal times infinity overtimes.   

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers VS. Heat, Who Will U Root 4? : LOL.  How'bout eternal times infinity overtimes.   
    Posted by rayallen1[/QUOTE]

I really feel sorry for the refs in this game.  They are going to go crazy blowing whistles for James, Wade, Bosh, Kome, Pau, Odom.  This may be the longest game in NBA history.  Got to take care of them superstars.   They may have to keep oxygen on the sideline for the zebras.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers VS. Heat, Who Will U Root 4? : I really feel sorry for the refs in this game.  They are going to go crazy blowing whistles for James, Wade, Bosh, Kome, Pau, Odom.  This may be the longest game in NBA history.  Got to take care of them superstars.   They may have to keep oxygen on the sideline for the zebras.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Good one!!!! Should be great watching the Zebras falling all over themselves trying to figure out which Great One to protect!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I see 75 Free throws.  I see 6 technicals.

I see someone getting hurt due to lack of whistles.

I see MeBron, Wade, Bosh, koME and Pau all playing over 40 mins.

In the end, for me, it is simple.  We are five up in the loss column on the Heat.  They are in the way right now - so, after we beat the Magic (which won't be easy) I say (drum roll please)  go lakers!!  That was tough to write!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Can we just root for injuries???

kidding

You HAVE to root for LA in this one

Homecourt over Miami is SO important. LA will have a hard time just making the finals... if they face a healthy Celtics, they lose in 6  or 7 w/ refs help.

Miami will just get better and the east is easier... they have to be 5-6 games behind us going into Feb when Miller is fully healthy. They'll gel and we have to face them 2 more times.

If they overtake us on that really hard mid-Jan stretch I will be crushed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Lakers have got problems, but they have 3 bigs.
    I want to see the Heat lose.  If they start doin good against teams with bigs, there goes one of our observations about their perceived weaknesses.
    I also have $5 on the Lakers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

LAKERSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I think i want the Lakers to win, but when the game starts i may switch,and starting rooting fot the Heat!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

There is no way I'm rooting for the FAKERS!!!!!  Go HEAT!!!!  If you root for the heat that means you donot feel they are a threat.  I feel no matter what is going on out west that the FAKERS will make it out(i hope i'm wrong). We have beat the heat twice so let them win.  A healthy CELTICS team can beat the cHEAT any day any time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers VS. Heat, Who Will U Root 4? : I have to give due creedence to the Lakers.............they have great management and as much as it hurts to say this Kobe did not make secret pacts with other all stars to win championships......he did it the right way by staying with his team (albeit the money wasn't bad either).......so if I had to vote for either team I will vote for the Lakers in this one.....
    Posted by damfuno[/QUOTE]

Very good point and I agree with you 100%.  I never want to see the Heat win, even if they make it to the NBA finals against the Lakers.   If this happens I would want to see the Lakers win the NBA championship.  I know that many Celtics fans would never want the Lakers to win another championship, but I would rather see the Lakers win instead of Miami. 
    The ESPN poll about this game has 65% of the country saying that the Lakers will win today.  I believe it is since so many NBA fans dislike the Heat. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

[QUOTE]Can we just root for injuries??? kidding You HAVE to root for LA in this one Homecourt over Miami is SO important. LA will have a hard time just making the finals... if they face a healthy Celtics, they lose in 6  or 7 w/ refs help. Miami will just get better and the east is easier... they have to be 5-6 games behind us going into Feb when Miller is fully healthy. They'll gel and we have to face them 2 more times. If they overtake us on that really hard mid-Jan stretch I will be crushed.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]
    And without the refs help, they'll win in 6 or 7.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

if Kobe or LeBron takes a charge on the other player - do the refs spontaneously combust?

17. This post has been removed.