Lakers will miss playoffs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Re: Lakers will miss playoffs

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to fbombfury's comment:

In response to videoburns' comment:

My prediction: The Lakes and Jazz will finish  tied for 8th playoff spot.....   Utah owns the tie-breaker.

Lakers finished 7th.

Amazing, you were wrong again!  Missingteeth

Almost bedtime in the Philippines isnt' it?

You must be confused. Even before the Lakers made the playoffs, I already predicted the Thunder will sweep the Lakers. But since it's San Antonio vs. the Lakers in the 1st round, guess it will be the Spurs who will sweep the Lakers in the 1st round.

So where was I wrong?

HAHAHA!
    OH I see, so you predicted the Lakers will get sweept regardless of who they play?  Well, you said the Lakers were a "Crappy Team," but for some strange reason the Lakers finished with a better record than the Celtics by what 4 games or so? Missingteeth
    Obviously the Western Conference is a tougher to navigate than the East which had a sub .500 team making the playoffs and 3 sub .300 winning pct teams.  How many times you say Lakers making  mistake for not trading/dumping Gasol?  What did Gasol do last night triple double 17 20 11

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to videoburns' comment:

My prediction: The Lakes and Jazz will finish  tied for 8th playoff spot.....   Utah owns the tie-breaker.

Lakers finished 7th.

Amazing, you were wrong again!  Missingteeth

Almost bedtime in the Philippines isnt' it?

You must be confused. Even before the Lakers made the playoffs, I already predicted the Thunder will sweep the Lakers. But since it's San Antonio vs. the Lakers in the 1st round, guess it will be the Spurs who will sweep the Lakers in the 1st round.

So where was I wrong?

HAHAHA!
    OH I see, so you predicted the Lakers will get sweept regardless of who they play?  Well, you said the Lakers were a "Crappy Team," but for some strange reason the Lakers finished with a better record than the Celtics by what 4 games or so? Missingteeth
    Obviously the Western Conference is a tougher to navigate than the East which had a sub .500 team making the playoffs and 3 sub .300 winning pct teams.  How many times you say Lakers making  mistake for not trading/dumping Gasol?  What did Gasol do last night triple double 17 20 11

Lakers have a 100m payroll.

Lakers have 2 MVP players, Nash and Kobe.

Lakers have the best Center in the league, Dwight.

Lakers have another All-Star big man in Pau Gasol.

And what do the Lakers have to show for?

The Lakers had to wait until the last day of the regular season to know if they would make the playoffs or not. That's one hell of a crappy team.

Celtic fans were not talking about Pierce vs. Durant in the Finals of 2013. All the Celtic fans were talking about was a shot at beating the Heat. 

See the difference?

Or you still don't get it?

Let me simplify, you trolls were talking about another championship last summer when the Lakers got Nash and Dwight. 

Get it?

I think you made my case, why would the Lakers get swept based on your points?  Thanks for playing!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

The trolls will say that Lakers will steamroll through the rest of the season...

The push has begun...can't start pushing too soon...lol

Um, didn't the Lakers pretty much steamroll through the rest of the season?

Wasn't the push started at the perfect time?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Bump! happyarms

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bump! happyarms

Hooray, you made the playoffs..................

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.