Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?)

In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?) : LOL - silly Celtic fans! I have not been able to watch 1 leastern conference playoff game from beginning to end. It is just too boring and pathetic, my friend. I end up flipping to the National Geographic channel and at least learning something. The Bulls and 6ers are like watching a high school game with brick after brick after brick. The Celtics are just pathetic playing against a Hawks team that would have not even sniffed the playoffs had they played in the Western BESTERN conference. The Heat are still very weak but still stronger than any one else in the LEASTERN conference. I forgot who the 2 teams are plaing over there - Oh yeah, the pacers and orlando.  LMAO - SUPER WEAK!!
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

You should change your name to Bynumisabozo.    Will he be ready to play next game?  Go Lakers!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?) : You should change your name to Bynumisabozo.    Will he be ready to play next game?  Go Lakers!!!!
    Posted by lakerfaker[/QUOTE]

like it matters. The Lakers might just throw tonight's game to get MWP back for the entire second round.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?) : like it matters. The Lakers might just throw tonight's game to get MWP back for the entire second round.

It wouldn't surprise anyone.

As Always,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?) : It wouldn't surprise anyone. As Always,
    Posted by JamLock[/QUOTE]

The LAKERS organization is masterful at winning and winning consistently. Too bad your celtics cannot say the same.

1 title in 25 years. hahahahahahahahaha Pathetic and embarassing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?) : The LAKERS organization is masterful at winning and winning consistently. Too bad your celtics cannot say the same. 1 title in 25 years. hahahahahahahahaha Pathetic and embarassing.

Pardon?  Boston Celtics 17 going on 18 championships.  Minnesota Lakers 5.  LA Lackers 11 (Bill Russell has this many in a lot less years).  I'm certain you meant the LA Lackers are the greatest losers in NBA Finals history, because then you would be actual and factual.  Everyone worldwide is aware that the Celtics are the greatest WINNERS in NBA Finals history, a fact that a miserable Lacker fan on a Celtics forum cannot alter.

As Always,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?) : Pardon?  Boston Celtics 17 going on 18 championships.  Minnesota Lakers 5.  LA Lackers 11 (Bill Russell has this many in a lot less years).  I'm certain you meant the LA Lackers are the greatest losers in NBA Finals history, because then you would be actual and factual.  Everyone worldwide is aware that the Celtics are the greatest WINNERS in NBA Finals history, a fact that a miserable Lacker fan on a Celtics forum cannot alter. As Always,

Winning franchises do not go on 22 year title droughts, my friend. I wont even talk about the last time the Celtics went back to back, as their is no one that can remember. Keep trying my friend, keep trying. Here in the REAL world, everyone knows that the celtics are the joke of the NBA talking about 17 titles in which the majority were won when the league consisted of less than 10 teams. Ha!

Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?) : Winning franchises do not go on 22 year title droughts, my friend. I wont even talk about the last time the Celtics went back to back, as their is no one that can remember. Keep trying my friend, keep trying. Here in the REAL world, everyone knows that the celtics are the joke of the NBA talking about 17 titles in which the majority were won when the league consisted of less than 10 teams. Ha!  

You're a dumb troll.

The Lakers won 5 titles in the first six years of the NBA's existence. What do these titles have in common with yourself? Neither you or they were in LA. Typical Laker fan. Probably never been to LA.

The Lakers had a head start and the Celts spotted them 22 years, and yet the Cs still are in the lead, 17-16. Kobe is not the player he used to be. The Lakers I used to know would have put the Nuggets to bed. Alas.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?) : Winning franchises do not go on 22 year title droughts, my friend. I wont even talk about the last time the Celtics went back to back, as their is no one that can remember. Keep trying my friend, keep trying. Here in the REAL world, everyone knows that the celtics are the joke of the NBA talking about 17 titles in which the majority were won when the league consisted of less than 10 teams. Ha!  

17 is 17 and 11 is 11.  And the Lackers are still the greatest LOSERS in NBA Finals history!  And everyone does know it!!  Don't you?  Any more questions from a fan of the greatest losers in NBA Finals history?  Facts do speak for themselves, however.

As Always,

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?) : You're a dumb troll. The Lakers won 5 titles in the first six years of the NBA's existence. What do these titles have in common with yourself? Neither you or they were in LA. Typical Laker fan. Probably never been to LA. The Lakers had a head start and the Celts spotted them 22 years, and yet the Cs still are in the lead, 17-16. Kobe is not the player he used to be. The Lakers I used to know would have put the Nuggets to bed. Alas.
    Posted by CubanPete[/QUOTE]

+1

As Always,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lakers win 99-84 (or was that a loss?) : like it matters. The Lakers might just throw tonight's game to get MWP back for the entire second round.

bump

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

bump.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Elven,

Are you still there with that neat dunce cap that suits you?

As Always,

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]Elven, Are you still there with that neat dunce cap that suits you? As Always,

Where oh where are my friendly Lacker trolls these days?  I wonder?

As Always,