LAKERS WIN! LAKERS WIN!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from twin_towers11. Show twin_towers11's posts

LAKERS WIN! LAKERS WIN!

Here we come!!   I love my team!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: LAKERS WIN! LAKERS WIN!

In response to twin_towers11's comment:

Well, finally you guys have something to feel happy about, even though it may be an ephemeral grip on the 8th. playoff spot.  Enjoy!

But don't expect much sympathy here.  This is a Celtics forum.  And after the way you guys shot your mouth here during the summer and early season, we are going to continue to enjoy every Laker misfortune.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Please move to Around the NBA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to twin_towers11's comment:

A lot of people said the Lakers wern't good enough to be a 500 team. I stood up for you and said, yes they are. Barely. But they are.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Please move to Around the NBA"

Exactly. Bottom feeding Western Conference teams are not relevant in a Celtics forum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I'll give this fan his/her props...being a fan is all about rejoicing getting into the playoff hunt...and he/she didn't come across as a troll....so that's good enough for me. I don't think the Lakers will get past the first round...but that's why they play the games...in the meantime, enjoy the run...that's all a loyal fan can ask for...I know...I've been there...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Really? Your team finally got over .500. What did it take the best roster in the NBA 60 games to finally get there. What happened to 73-9. I will admit you helped us today, but if you think you are getting by both the Spurs and OKC you are dreaming. This is your window right now these last 19 games plus the playoffs. Kiss Earl and Dwight goodbye. DH simply because he will bolt and Earl earned dollars that LA can't afford. Better hope Not that Jordan Hill comes back healthy. He will be your bench next year. Wow where do these fools come from?

BTW +1 on this should be moved to around the NBA!!!!!

I remember the countless number of posts and predictions that said DHoward would NEVER land in L.A. last year. Well, he did.

Dwight Howard will NOT leave L.A. because he loves the bright lights and the many opportunities for endorsements. He already knows when you're a star in L.A., EVERYONE knows you. He and Kobe know they'll never be the best of friends, but he's also smart enough to realize Kobe will only be in L.A. one more year. After that, they'll have enough cap space to sign another free agent coming available...LeBron James!

Just like they said about Dwight...many on this board who will say LeBron will NEVER come to L.A., but don't ever count out Mitch Kupchak to get a deal done.

Miami beach is no L.A. I'm sure LeBron is at least going to listen to the offers.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Qdaddy's comment:

Really? Your team finally got over .500. What did it take the best roster in the NBA 60 games to finally get there. What happened to 73-9. I will admit you helped us today, but if you think you are getting by both the Spurs and OKC you are dreaming. This is your window right now these last 19 games plus the playoffs. Kiss Earl and Dwight goodbye. DH simply because he will bolt and Earl earned dollars that LA can't afford. Better hope Not that Jordan Hill comes back healthy. He will be your bench next year. Wow where do these fools come from?

I remember the countless number of posts and predictions that said DHoward would NEVER land in L.A. last year. Well, he did.

Dwight Howard will NOT leave L.A. because he loves the bright lights and the many opportunities for endorsements. He already knows when you're a star in L.A., EVERYONE knows you. He and Kobe know they'll never be the best of friends, but he's also smart enough to realize Kobe will only be in L.A. one more year. After that, they'll have enough cap space to sign another free agent coming available...LeBron James!

Just like they said about Dwight...many on this board who will say LeBron will NEVER come to L.A., but don't ever count out Mitch Kupchak to get a deal done.

Miami beach is no L.A. I'm sure LeBron is at least going to listen to the offers.

He will listen.....to exactly the same offers everywhere...........and will decide.  Mitch's  "deal" cannot excede anyone else's.  Makes his job easier that he's in LA.

Makes Gary Sacks job easier, too!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Qdaddy's comment:

And just think of the number of women he can impregnate and not marry

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Exactly. Bottom feeding Western Conference teams are not relevant in a Celtics forum.

Talk to the kids who started these threads:

"The Lakers are helping the Celtics"

"Hornets Roundhouse Kick the Lakers to 2 Games Below .500!!!"

"OKC Punt Lakers Back to the SUB .500 Club, Where They Belong!"

"Guess it's official - Lakers will not win 51 games this season"

"BREAKING NEWS: Nuggets Bury Lakers Right Beside Dr. Buss"

My thoughts? you folks won't sleep easy until the Lakers get officially eliminated...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Please move to Around the NBA

Please move to the trash!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to KingShaq's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Talk to the kids who started these threads:

"The Lakers are helping the Celtics"

"Hornets Roundhouse Kick the Lakers to 2 Games Below .500!!!"

"OKC Punt Lakers Back to the SUB .500 Club, Where They Belong!"

"Guess it's official - Lakers will not win 51 games this season"

"BREAKING NEWS: Nuggets Bury Lakers Right Beside Dr. Buss"

My thoughts? you folks won't sleep easy until the Lakers get officially eliminated...

U could be right.  Of course more than likely it will be the first round.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hey Daddy.....it's been a while since we last heard from you...welcome back....I think...

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.