LAKERS WIN LAKERS WIN!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: LAKERS WIN LAKERS WIN!!

In response to fbombfury's comment:

In response to DoctorCO's comment:

fbombbfuknowsNOTHING,

look at you...you probably pawned your kobe jersey for a durant jersey you bandwagon freak...Steve blake a solid player.????? NOT!!!.WHats next DJ MBEGA is a Hall of fame player...Blake is slightly above avg at best..not solid...YOUR QUOTING 1 game...what is his numbers in his carrear..Hes not that good...SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE...what are you going to say next JODIE MEEKS is as good as kome....

ALSO DIDNT BLAKE MISS A CLUTCH SHOT IN A PLAYOFF SERIES!!!...LAST YEAR..YES...............

Sorry bout your dam luck...DJ MBEGA..HALL OF FAME BETTER THAN BILL RUSSELL..LOL...NOT...

OH WHAT LEAGUE DID BLAKE PLAY IN COLLEGE...OH WAIT...YOU HAD TO GOOGLE IT....

IM in my 30s I SAW BIRD AND MAGIC, I SAW DETROITS BAD BOYS AND MIKE AND SHAQ AND KOBE AND DUNCAN, What have you seen????.....YOU PROBABLY THINK JORDAN IS A UNDERWARE sales men who owns a team....NEWS FLASH: HE WAS A PLAYER....

YOU ARE SO EASY!!! its like taking candy from a baby..thanks for making alot of people laugh at your expense...THANKS....CHEERS!!!

NOW YOUR FAILED RESPEONSE in 3...2..1

Look Bro, the only thing that failed is your thinking.  You can spin it anyway you and Fierce and his multiple alias want to, but the facts are Lakers get in, multiple losers on this forum crawl under a rock.  Hope all is well!

lakers will probably get in - as I have said all along - then, when they get stomped by either SAS or OKC, all the multiple lakers fans with their multiple personalities will crawl onto the Clippers bandwagon!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

FKNOWSNOTHING,

1. thanks for giving alot of people a gift...THE GIFT OF LAUGHING AT YOU...cheers!!!

2. So you the bandwagon fan..who thinks a touchdown is a 3 pointer..says i fail...lol...SURE......NOT...keep it coming..YOU MAKE IT SO EASY...BOOOOO YA!!! hahahahahhahahahhahahhahah

3. So what about la..there going out LOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSEEEEERRRRSSSSS

17-16

KISS THE RINGS BANDWAGON

Go google who larry bird is..youve never seen basketball pre kobe and shaq..or have seen basketball after kobe and shaq...

WATCH A GAME BEFORE YOU TALK

DJ MNBEGA HALL OF FAME ..lol...
    NOT

HUMANITY AND PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOU...WHile all you got are the voices in your head..

cue the insanity and the non thoughts and failed comebacks in 3...2...1...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

You trolls really expect the Lakers to win with players like Bleak and Meek?

HAHAHA

I think so, Blake another 24 7 7 night!  It seems to me that no one knows how to judge decent players including that dummy who calls himself the Doctor. 

Trx Smly120

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

You trolls really expect the Lakers to win with players like Bleak and Meek?

HAHAHA

I think so, Blake another 24 7 7 night!  It seems to me that no one knows how to judge decent players including that dummy who calls himself the Doctor. 

Trx Smly120

If you think Bleak will continue to score 20 points per game in the playoffs then you're totally clueless about basketball.

Well, you're the biggest contrarian indicator in this forum!
    Lakers management and coaching staff is not asking Blake to do it every game, what a tool.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

One could argue lakers management didn't ask him to do it these two times.  Anything you get from Steve Blake is gravy.....................and if you think Tony Parker will play badly in the playoffs, you really are clueless.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Here comes the push!!! Watch OUT!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

What push?  The one that will deliver a broom?  Looks like the Lakers have been taking their Lamaze classes seriously.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Can they hit the reset button again??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Now we know who is REALLY coaching the Slackers...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/mind-mamba-injured-kobe-bryant-live-tweets-lakers-220449454--nba.html

What I would say if I was there right now? "Pau get ur a-ss on the block and don't move till u get it" #realtalk

What push?  The one that will deliver a broom?  Looks like the Lakers have been taking their Lamaze classes seriously.

14. This post has been removed.