larry bird would have tried playing Ray

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: larry bird would have tried playing Ray

In Response to Re: larry bird would have tried playing Ray:
    [QUOTE]It's a shame about Ray......but I just hope Doc puts E'Twan Moore out there instead of Keyon Dooling... ...no Ray ? OK, but let the kid have a chance at rookie glory, we know Keyon is a nice guy mid career journeyman, but Moore was drafted for a reason, let's see in game #2 if he is going to be part of the Celtics future.... your thoughts ?
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]
    In the stone, under the dust, his name is still engraved.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

[QUOTE] It's not fair to question a guy who's given it his all and works out like crazy, is the only Celtic vet to be in shape when the season started, and is admired by everyone for his work ethic........because he's listening to his doctor's, his coach, and his body. Ray is making the right decision. I don't want him hobbling on the floor and hurting the team. He should not play until he can cut and slide side to side.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

+1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]Huhh, the team is clearly better without Ray, 16-4 I guess. Many posters said so! Why should Doc play Ray when he is injured?
    Posted by Gasthoerer[/QUOTE]

Quit thinking about how Boston fare without Allen.  More than half of the 16 wins came against weaker teams such as New Jersey, Charlotte, Orlando without Howard, etc.

You had a chance to see Boston to play without Allen twice against Atlanta and Boston still lost to them.

Biggest problem is that Boston bench isnt stepping up.