Lasme?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Re: Lasme?

He is in the D-League and probably isn't as young as you think.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Lasme might be nice to have around.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Lasme is a much better interior defender than a perimeter defender. Now that Delonte is back, it's possible that Wafer will be cut. We'll see what move if any Danny makes. Lasme is an interesting prospect.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billi. Show Billi's posts

Ihe may not be that young but he did seems to be full of energy, and JON right now is a non factor!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

Don't know about Lasme, but I do know the C's are still consistently getting out-rebounded.

How's Lasme at rebounding, especially offensively?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

lasme could get added to the roster if they cut wafer, but why would he play ahead of erden?

wafer has not found a way to make a contribution, so his loss is not a problem, but doc has clearly gone with davis at center to end games that still in contention.  i just don't see lasme pushing davis aside at this point.

lasme might provide more (and better) depth than wafer, but that might not still get him a uniform on game nights unless someone else get hurt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I say sign Dampier so that Miami will not get him. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If the C's can get Dampier, great.  JON has me a bit worried with this 2nd opinion on his knee business.  He's our Perk insurance policy.   Now we need an insurance policy for our insurance policy I guess.  It would also be OK if the C's say goodbye to Wafer and get Lasme back here ASAP.     

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

I miss Sheed too. I don't like his Techs but I like his shooting and defense.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Lasme?:
    [QUOTE]I miss Sheed too. I don't like his Techs but I like his shooting and defense.
    Posted by lovetruth007[/QUOTE]
    To be sure, Sheed does have some great qualities.  But given the new league rules regarding arguing with the officials, how do you think he would do restraining his emotions over bad calls this year?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Erdan will replace JON.  Shaq starts and Baby subs for him and Kg can do spot work at times along with Erdan. When Perk get back in shape then SHAQ will be the first big off the bench then Baby and finally JON. Lasme will not have a spot.  I think Wafer still has a role when given some minutes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In Response to Lasme?:
    [QUOTE]Where is Lasme, and if JON doesn't come around any chance the C's will get him playing again, he seemed to be pretty good as a defender and he is young and athletic?
    Posted by Billi[/QUOTE]

Lasme (Red Claws) just hurt his foot in a pre season game with the Armor.