Laugh Now.....Cry Later

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Laugh Now.....Cry Later

thats all...  one win.  The Heat are supposed to defend their home court. No big deal.

Miami won by nine points after getting a monster game from Wade and Jones.  Rondo was a non factor. West was off his meds.  Paul struggled early and when he finally got on track was thrown out the game.  K.G. scored six points, and our bench gave us nothing.  The rust was def. there, but we still should have kept it close early but Rondo thought he was CHamberlain and wanted to try to post people up when all he does is flop around down there looking for calls.  No biggie...I expected us to be flat early, but the Heat have woke us up now.

Now we got something to prove and the Heat are gonna get a motivated team that they will have to deal with tuesday.  I still believe we get one in Miami, which is all you hope for and even if we dont, we are still on schedule. So laugh now trolls, vultures and Rondo haters....enjoy it while it lasts.  This Celtics team is gonna be a tough out the rest of the way....I respect Wade, but he is only one man.  That poor excuse of a man named Bosh and Lebron get no respect from me, cuz they are garbage...Wade leads this team!  That being said, he cant cover Ray Allen and score 30 in the same game..... See y'alll trolls after game 2....or will we   ???

Fear not Celtics fatihful...We know what our team is made of...  Championship caliber players against one champion (wade) surrounded by frauds and a few zerbra's to help. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Laugh Now.....Cry Later

True fan with knowledge.... aaaahhhhhhh refreshing. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Tell me about it!  Nice post Jay!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Is that all they got? The Heat I mean. They played their best game, and the Celtics played terrible. ... only nine points?

Wow, Cs in 6.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Laugh Now.....Cry Later:
    [QUOTE]True fan with knowledge.... aaaahhhhhhh refreshing. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

No, just another sunshine pumper.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Laugh Now.....Cry Later : No, just another sunshine pumper.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Sunshine pumper?????

Whats wrong with you?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

right, because wade and lebron are definitely not going to come out pumped up and ready

i mean they both beat the celtics last year right?

give me a break...they are professionals...and we have the better players playing at home

im not gloating like hedley will accuse me of, im stating a simple fact, lebron and wade came together for one reason, they hate the celtics and wish to bury you next to bin laden...get used to it because im sure all of you folks feel the same way about EVERYONE on the heat including the ball boy who wipes up sweat in between commercial breaks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]right, because wade and lebron are definitely not going to come out pumped up and ready i mean they both beat the celtics last year right? give me a break...they are professionals...and we have the better players playing at home im not gloating like hedley will accuse me of, im stating a simple fact, lebron and wade came together for one reason, they hate the celtics and wish to bury you next to bin laden...get used to it because im sure all of you folks feel the same way about EVERYONE on the heat including the ball boy who wipes up sweat in between commercial breaks
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Of course you're not!!!!!

My question is, will you show up after a Heat loss??  Yes or no, of course those of us who have been here a while already know!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Laugh Now.....Cry Later : and irregardless of what i do, you will still say the same thing anyways so whats the difference chump? or should i say, chief, or tiger or dumba.ss? whichever you prefer at this point son and i triple dog dare you to not report this post until at least morning that way at least some of celtics nation can soak it in
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

I must stop now, as you are just WAY too tough for me - boy am I afraid - you have wounded me with your words!!!

What a jerk!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

We played terrible and it showed.

I think we win in 7, but its not going to be easy.