League should investigate!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

League should investigate!!

Thanks to DFury for this, it was on the same page as his FT link.  Fury and I have both said all along this guy will never play a game for Philly:

http://nesn.com/2012/11/andrew-bynum-doesnt-like-basketball-according-to-former-teammate/

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: League should investigate!!

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Crippledink. He had no intention of playing one minute for Philly. There wouldn't be a mysterious knee problem if the trade never went down and your team might be at least at .500. Served!!!!

[/QUOTE]

YOU ARE A DOLT IF YOU THINK HE DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

HE HAS DIAGNOSED KNEE INJURIES!!!!

THANKS JIMMY FOR TRADING BYNUM FOR HOWARD!!!!!!!!

HOW'S YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE WORKING OUT???? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

How is that new business idea working out for you? I must say you chose a field right up your alley!

Please no texting while driving (or scooping)!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

If the lakers knew any of this before hand, they should be penalized for trading an injured player, who planned to sit out the year........didn't he play in the playoffs last year?  How many games did he miss?  Then, AFTER he gets traded, he is diagnosed with knee problems?

The KG trade was in 2007, and lakers fans STILL think DA and Kevin McHale worked deliberately to screw the lakers over!!!!

IF they traded an injured player, and Philly didn't know it,  they should be penalized!!  End of story!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Posted TODAY -

One theory is that with each of Bynum’s numerous setbacks, Collins realized the chances that Bynum won’t play at all this season kept increasing.

The games won’t stop until Bynum can begin practicing, which could still be months away. Collins doesn’t have time to focus on Bynum’s rehab and slow progress.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/sports/sixers/is-collins-patience-wearing-thin/article_aefec1ce-c566-50cd-9aa3-6b1570f727ef.html

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Why would the 76'ers getting screwed upset C's fans?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Any team dealing with the FAKERS are fools....why even try to help them?Look at all the junk they have gotten ride of over past 15 years.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the lakers knew any of this before hand, they should be penalized for trading an injured player, who planned to sit out the year........didn't he play in the playoffs last year?  How many games did he miss?  Then, AFTER he gets traded, he is diagnosed with knee problems?

The KG trade was in 2007, and lakers fans STILL think DA and Kevin McHale worked deliberately to screw the lakers over!!!!

IF they traded an injured player, and Philly didn't know it,  they should be penalized!!  End of story!

[/QUOTE]

"At the time of the trade we had four doctors look at his MRI. We knew it was a calculated risk. We also knew we were getting the second-best center in the league, a franchise type player. We took that risk," Sixers general manager Tony DiLeo told reporters.

[/QUOTE]

The Lakers did not know they were going to be getting Dwight Howard and have a record of 9-11.  

Don't worry though the Lakers are only down by 19 in the second period to the Jazz.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is not what bothers me.....it's the double standard by lakers fans.  You know, we only have one title in 25 years, and it was a GIFT from a friend of Danny's......how Bynum and Ariza (yes, Trevor - the difference maker - Ariza) didn't play......and now they trade away crap and get DH for it!!  Just stinks, that's all.  All I'm saying is perhaps young Mr. Bynum expressed his dislike for basketball and it got back to Kupcake...........and he shipped him out like he did with Odom.............THAT should be investigated by the league.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

If you want to see whining, just look at 34wheelchair's posts. He's constantly whining that the Lakers are losing because Old Man Nash isn't playing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is not what bothers me.....it's the double standard by lakers fans.  You know, we only have one title in 25 years, and it was a GIFT from a friend of Danny's......how Bynum and Ariza (yes, Trevor - the difference maker - Ariza) didn't play......and now they trade away crap and get DH for it!!  Just stinks, that's all.  All I'm saying is perhaps young Mr. Bynum expressed his dislike for basketball and it got back to Kupcake...........and he shipped him out like he did with Odom.............THAT should be investigated by the league.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe its because they have had good General Managers and they are not afraid to take risks.

Would you say the same things if Danny Ainge did something like this?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Crippledink. He had no intention of playing one minute for Philly. There wouldn't be a mysterious knee problem if the trade never went down and your team might be at least at .500. Served!!!!

[/QUOTE]
    Philadelphia was taking a chance when they traded for an injury prone Bynum.  When healthy he is probably better than Howard.  I don't believe that Bynum is faking an injury.   He has been injured for a portion of the season during his entire career. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My understanding is the current knee issues are a result of the German procedure he had (same as Kobe) after the trade took place.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My understanding is the current knee issues are a result of the German procedure he had (same as Kobe) after the trade took place.

[/QUOTE]

I don't doubt you...........it just seems a little hinky that both knees are bothering him now.  I wonder if he would be playing if he was in LA.

I don't think he will play this year for Philly, and will bolt at the end of the year.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

THE 76ERS/MAGIC SHOULD HAVE LEARNED A LESSON FROM A VERY FAMOUS BRADY BUNCH EPISODE:

Peter: (about Greg selling the car) He said he was gonna really cavit the guy's erupter!
    Carol: Cavit his erupter??
    Mike: I think he means Caveat emptor.

CAVEAT EMPTOR: LET THE BUYER BEWARE.

DIDN'T THEY KNOW WHO THEY WERE DEALING WITH?

[/QUOTE]

Did you know that the Lakers are 1-9 when Kobe has thirty or more points? 1-9.