Leandro Barbosa out for the season.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Leandro Barbosa out for the season.

question: if the team has 3 or more injuries, is the team gets some kind of credit from stern?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

question: if the team has 3 or more injuries, is the team gets some kind of credit from stern?

Yes.. when a team has 3 or more season ending injuries, Stern instructs the refs to eliminate a minimum of 3 fixed games off your schedule

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

The basketball Gods really do hate the Celtics.  At some point this week I'm sure we'll be hearing about blowing up the team again.  Too bad the luck of the irish is not doing its part this year :P

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

This team now has no depth at all and it doesnt have the extra pieces required to make a decent trade.

The worst thing that could have happened was this 7 game win streak. Otherwise Ainge might have blown it up.

The value of those players to be dealt is much higher now.  I am mad the win streak ended last night.  Doc should have had Green leading the team at the end when PP and KG were gassed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

This team now has no depth at all and it doesnt have the extra pieces required to make a decent trade.

The worst thing that could have happened was this 7 game win streak. Otherwise Ainge might have blown it up.

well, on the slightly brighter side, the 7 game streak showed that players like PP, Green and, of course, KG can produce, so they may yet be perceived to be of value by other teams.  Ainge can still blow it up if the opportunities are there and I think he should, as this team is now way too thin to do anything.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to docomospur's comment:

well, on the slightly brighter side, the 7 game streak showed that players like PP, Green and, of course, KG can produce, so they may yet be perceived to be of value by other teams.  Ainge can still blow it up if the opportunities are there and I think he should, as this team is now way too thin to do anything.

If they dont blow it up this year, its going to be a lot worse next year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Yes.. when a team has 3 or more season ending injuries, Stern instructs the refs to eliminate a minimum of 3 fixed games off your schedule

Hahahaha! well, seriously...can we pick up anyone without penalty? What I meant, do we need to trade someone or  can we use the money from the 3 injured players & pick up someone available?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

You keep talking trash and you're totally clueless when it comes to salary cap rules.

Don't worry, I'll help you out.

When someone working hard so we can finance your entitlement, most of us has little time to bury our head to search for an answer on basketball zhyte.  We can't hangout here 24/7 like you do. So, don't ~Fv~ck this thread ! 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

i hope we try Shelvin Mack. At this point, there is nothing to lose.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

When someone working hard so we can finance your entitlement, most of us has little time to bury our head to search for an answer on basketball zhyte.  We can't hangout here 24/7 like you do. So, don't ~Fv~ck this thread ! 

The difference between you and I is you're the worker and I'm the boss.

Why work when you can hire workers to work for you, right?

Fierce-- I challenged you to show  YOURS/MINE W2's, you are afraid...'cause you don't work and U get your daily bread from the government.  GUARANTEE !! 

I'm sure you are in section 8 program. I'm sure you'll be here the whole day while I need to work for your lunch.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well, that sucks.....rondo, sully, and barbosa all within 2-3 weeks....brutal.

hopefully danny goes out and gets another guard.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The difference between you and I is you're the worker and I'm the boss.

Why work when you can hire workers to work for you, right?

Fierce-- I challenged you to show  YOURS/MINE W2's, you are afraid...'cause you don't work and U get your daily bread from the government.  GUARANTEE !! 

I'm sure you are in section 8 program. I'm sure you'll be here the whole day while I need to work for your lunch.

I bet fierce is on 10 other sports blogs during the day with multiple ids for each posting his nonsense and calling names. I think he studies and reconciles salary cap issues in his spare time (which is most of the time hes awake) to pontificate about it on blogs where 90% of the people could care less..

Hes probably refreshing all his screens every 30 seconds searching for trade proposals so he can quickly research the salary cap possibilities and respond asap with all the particulars and humiliate the poster suggesting the idea

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

I bet fierce is on 10 other sports blogs during the day with multiple ids for each posting his nonsense and calling names. I think he studies and reconciles salary cap issues in his spare time (which is most of the time hes awake) to pontificate about it on blogs where 90% of the people could care less..

Hes probably refreshing all his screens every 30 seconds searching for trade proposals so he can quickly research the salary cap possibilities and respond asap with all the particulars and humiliate the poster suggesting the idea

FYI, Karl, I only post here. I don't talk baseball, football, or any other sport.

Is it really wise to judge someone you don't know personally?

How do you know what I do if you don't know me personally?

At least I contribute something to this board by sharing what I know about the salary cap rules. 

How about you? All you do here is bash Doc, right?

And yeah, Jeff Van Gundy to replace Doc? Guess you got embarrassed when some here said they would stop supporting the Celts if JVG becomes Celtics coach.

Only a moron would replace Doc Rivers with Jeff Van Gundy!

I for one love talking basketball, but don't know so much about salary cap and restrictions and all that. So I actually appreciate fierce coming and informing us on why a trade is not possible.