Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke!

In Response to Re: Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke! : Yeah!...so!... The Dodgers trophies are owned by the franchise. The Raiders won two of their titles in Los Angeles. I never said they won ALL their titles in L.A., but they still count for the franchise. No one said you folks have to like it, it's just the way it is. Deal with it.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

The raiders won ONE Title in L.A. the others are in Oakland. I'm sorry to bring reality into your life. Deal with it. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Q the raiders only won one title in L.A.  They won in 1981 in Oakland.  You guys love to count titles not won in LA.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

didn't see you had already addressed this. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

They even count Marbles championships won by the girl scouts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke! : Which one, USC, the Raiders or the Rams? I guess you really think the "rapist" thing weighs heavily on us...it doesn't. That's the kind of thing people with little imagination like to throw out there when they've run out of facts. Try again but come back on an adult level.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Dude are you serious????? No one gives a crap about college sports, and all your football teams keep leaving.  Your baseball team cannot pay their bills, and the other baseball team is going no where.

You have three hockey teams, the Kings being the closest I presume are also not going anywhere. 

That leaves Lakers who have had success, but that's about it.  Arrogant and earned it????... you earned the the label smug, because LA is a downfall of America and represents why people outside of America hate us. 

We have 2 World Series Titles(Possible more to come), 3 Superbowls(Possible more to come), The Bruins are up 3-2 vs Montreal and are favorites and are buil;t for a long run, our old timer C's are making a case this year and have won a chmapionshhip which I amk sure you know about.....  We earned it.....

You have been owned sir..... the very only thing you can talk about is the lakjers are that's it.  We have 4 playoff teams year in and out. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke! : Dude are you serious????? No one gives a crap about college sports, and all your football teams keep leaving.  Your baseball team cannot pay their bills, and the other baseball team is going no where. You have three hockey teams, the Kings being the closest I presume are also not going anywhere.  That leaves Lakers who have had success, but that's about it.  Arrogant and earned it????... you earned the the label smug, because LA is a downfall of America and represents why people outside of America hate us.  We have 2 World Series Titles(Possible more to come), 3 Superbowls(Possible more to come), The Bruins are up 3-2 vs Montreal and are favorites and are buil;t for a long run, our old timer C's are making a case this year and have won a chmapionshhip which I amk sure you know about.....  We earned it..... You have been owned sir..... the very only thing you can talk about is the lakjers are that's it.  We have 4 playoff teams year in and out. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Speaking of college sports didnt they just give one back a few years ago ,lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke! : Speaking of college sports didnt they just give one back a few years ago ,lol
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

College sports is about heart and determination to get to the next level.... that and $100,000 from Petey to pay my parents mortgage!

Give me a break..... college is only good to weed out the bad players and see who my Pats draft in the following months. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke! : College sports is about heart and determination to get to the next level.... that and $100,000 from Petey to pay my parents mortgage! Give me a break..... college is only good to weed out the bad players and see who my Pats draft in the following months. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

What is the Name of that foor ball team that plays in LA   oh thats right they all moved.  Does the LA Express still count

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke! : What is the Name of that foor ball team that plays in LA   oh thats right they all moved.  Does the LA Express still count
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

These jokes out here keep saying "Magic is going to back LA to bring in a football team, and when they get one we'll win championships in the NFL too!  Everyone wants to play in LA"

Great... you still don't have ateam, Tom Brady, BB, a winning baseball team, or anyone who gives a crap!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Um, Didn't teams from The East win the most titles in the 90's?

Could argue that Chicago wins eight in a row if Jordan didn't play baseball.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

the Celtics, Heat, and Bulls can hang with anyone in the West.

the Magic and Hawks could give a lot of West teams a scare

and the Hornets in the West are literally surrounding Chris Paul with the former Lakers bench (Ariza and Mbenga)

Of all the years..

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I thought the Spurs may make it though the West and they're in real trouble.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

then what in the world are you doing in an eastern team's forum if the east is such a bore?

oh. it's for attention. which the other lakers fan dont give you much.

darnit i just gave you another attention :/

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

It's Easter Mr. Laker.....and the Celts will rise like Jesus and the God will rejoice!  Now go get your Easter Basket and see what he left for you cause that's all you are going to get this year!  LAKERS SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK....OVERRATED!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]No David West, Okafor is only 6-10, and Carl Landry is barely 6-9. What a joke these Lakers are!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke! : Yeah!...so!... The Dodgers trophies are owned by the franchise. The Raiders won two of their titles in Los Angeles. I never said they won ALL their titles in L.A., but they still count for the franchise. No one said you folks have to like it, it's just the way it is. Deal with it.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]
    One Raider title in LA. The 76 and 80 Raiders were in Oakland. The only Raider title in LA was the 83 Raiders who beat the Redskins(84 Super Bowl)

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

Top seeds in the West SUCK! LMAO!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

I'm thinking LakerNation isn't laughing anymore...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kirk,
    Tony Allen does look like he is possessed by some demon the way he is playing.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

[QUOTE]Kirk, Tony Allen does look like he is possessed by some demon the way he is playing.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I'm not impressed by Trick or Treat. We've seen his schtick before. "Trick" will be back soon. You'll see.