Lebron talkin' smack.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Lebron talkin' smack.

Apparently Lebron James said the 76ers were "breakfast" and the Celtics are "lunch."

Ray Allen responded to this in an interview with Jackie McMullen by saying, "If that's the case, you gotta have a big appetite, because we're a smorgasbord."

Love Jesus Shuttlesworth. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Lebron talkin' smack.

Saw the interview. Ray "class with confidence" as usual.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Yet another reflection of LBJ's deplorable classlessness and arrogance.  I know the Celts-Lakers rivalry has a deep history but I really cannot stand the Heat and everything that organization, and Mr James, now stands for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron talkin' smack.:
    [QUOTE]Yet another reflection of LBJ's deplorable classlessness and arrogance.  I know the Celts-Lakers rivalry has a deep history but I really cannot stand the Heat and everything that organization, and Mr James, now stands for.
    Posted by docomospur[/QUOTE]

I definitely agree with you about LeBron.  I really dislike him and will be very happy if he never wins a championship. 
    Most of the comments about LeBron is that he is looking for redemption against the Celtics since he has never won a playoff series against us.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron talkin' smack.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron talkin' smack. : I definitely agree with you about LeBron.  I really dislike him and will be very happy if he never wins a championship.  Most of the comments about LeBron is that he is looking for redemption against the Celtics since he has never won a playoff series against us.  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Yea the guy is a narcissist arrogant prickk...doesnt even deserve to be in the second round

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I am not sure they have what it takes to beat the Celtics this year.  But I still believe eventually Miami will have a team that can win it all, unfortunately.  Probably after KG, Ray and Pierce retire.