Lee's Dunk on Melo?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Lee's Dunk on Melo?

It appears to be Melo? Either way glad to see the C's working out in preparation for the season!

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4697256/lets-to-go-the-tape-lees-scrimmage-dunk

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Lee's Dunk on Melo?

Melo barely missed the block! He will continue to improve on both ends of the floor! 

Great teams develop talented players. Look no further than AB for proof of that! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

That's why I keep saying the Celtics got better through addition by subtraction. With Ray Allen and JO gone, we'll see a lot of exciting plays from the Celts this season. More fastbreaks, more dunks, and more wins!

Well stated! This team was put together to beat the Heat!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to dfurypos's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

That's why I keep saying the Celtics got better through addition by subtraction. With Ray Allen and JO gone, we'll see a lot of exciting plays from the Celts this season. More fastbreaks, more dunks, and more wins!

Well stated! This team was put together to beat the Heat!

Well there is another team in your division that will have something to say about that!  Hope all is well.

[/QUOTE]

Don't you have an implosion to prepare for? 

In an effort to improve communication with his new coaches, I heard Steve Nash plans to wear a T-shirt containing the logo below to camp:

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Definitely could be a younger and faster team which would be a blast to watch and could result in more wins as well. We shall see.