Leon Powe vs. Chris Johnson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbrock911. Show rbrock911's posts

Leon Powe vs. Chris Johnson

If we are completely focused on winning a title this year - why wouldnt we sign Leon Powe for some added PF/C depth and drop the D-Leaguer Chris Johnson!?  The kid weighs about 120! 

This is especially important since we dont know what Baby's injury is going to be like, and have no clue about Jermaine Oneil!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Re: Leon Powe vs. Chris Johnson

In Response to Leon Powe vs. Chris Johnson:
    [QUOTE]If we are completely focused on winning a title this year - why wouldnt we sign Leon Powe for some added PF/C depth and drop the D-Leaguer Chris Johnson!?  The kid weighs about 120!  This is especially important since we dont know what Baby's injury is going to be like, and have no clue about Jermaine Oneil!
    Posted by rbrock911[/QUOTE]

You are right.We dont have a clue about Jermaine ,s condition,but Danny and Doc have and they are very confindent he will back on the end of march or early april.We have to wait and see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i disagree.  if powe couldn't get his fanny off the pine in CLE then he's pretty much washed.  face it, the 15th man won't get off the pine for the celtics no matter what.  and powe at 6-7 is not a center.  johnson is at least 6-10.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Rip and Murphy couldn't get off their respective benches either.  I doubt that either is washed up.  Powe on the other hand may still be hampered by injury, so he may not be viable.  At this point, I think we will wait and decide between a big or a PG.  Johnson will just enjoy his time on our bench until they make the decision.  Either way he'll be gone.

PA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

and Johnson can at least run.  I'm not sure Leon can even walk at this point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

Rather have Chris Johnson.  But I think he'll be cut and the last spot will go to a backup point guard.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Leon Powe vs. Chris Johnson:
    [QUOTE]i disagree.  if powe couldn't get his fanny off the pine in CLE then he's pretty much washed.  face it, the 15th man won't get off the pine for the celtics no matter what.  and powe at 6-7 is not a center.  johnson is at least 6-10.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]
    u obviously do not have your facts STRaIGHT.. POWE was on a roll before he injured his THUMB! he was in the starting lineup and producing double figures in rebounds and scoring.. once he got back, there was a full youth movement and there was nowhere to play him.. powe's leg is fine and his thumb is recoverd.. danny should wait til the current guys are integrated and see what happens in terms of injuries. i would sign him or someone else including maybe a sheed about TWO weeks before the end of the season. we also have to re-integrate in jo...then again AFTER johnson's 10-day contract, u may then consider bringing someone else in.. celtics are cheap, no way they are going to waste 5 days pay unnecessarily...