Let Nate and Delonte play / Let Rondo Heal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Re: Let Nate and Delonte play / Let Rondo Heal

Nate wit a huge shottttttt .... I gues Rondo couldn't have done that : ) ... but i still miss him!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

I find it fascinating that Rondo is a top point guard even with his shooting phobias.  I also find it intersting that he clearly improves aspects of his game each summer; like court command, etc. this year, so I bet his outside shot is better, which is what you hear from the Celts ('he works on it with Ray, etc.'). I don't know if he sees a sports pschologist, but he probably ought to and work out his shooting fear (failure?, embarassment?) so he can get to that next level. He just has to shoot, shoot, shoot...swish, clank, in and out, doesn't matter; he has to work through that and make the opponents respect him. Doc should (yes I'm playing coach of the Celtics, I know its absurd) design a play or two to get him a shot somewhere he's generally comfortable and have 2 guys crash the glass on the weakside (if he's on the wing) for the miss....shoot, shoot, shoot...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Let Nate and Delonte play / Let Rondo Heal:
    [QUOTE]Remember last year when everyone thought the Nate trade was the worst trade ever ... and now yall are on his jock lol
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

Yea  a lot of the same ones that said he wasn't good and "couldn't defend"  sure have changed their tunes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Let Nate and Delonte play / Let Rondo Heal:
    [QUOTE]Rondo is a nightmare alright. He's afraid to take a ten foot jump shot.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]
      Rondo hasn't been afraid at all when taking a 17 foot or so elbow jumper. He's been making that shot with good consistency thus far. 
       Rondo does not have to be a 3 point shooter to keep the defense honest. The 17 footers or so does the job. Rondo's assist rate and outside shooting has improved every season. What does it take to make you satisfied?