let the bashing begin...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

let the bashing begin...

They never should have met with Obama. I'm just sayin'.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: let the bashing begin...

In Response to let the bashing begin...:
    [QUOTE]They never should have met with Obama. I'm just sayin'.....
    Posted by jhol[/QUOTE]

The issues are much closer to home than the POTUS. Try the President of Celtic Basketball OPerations. 

Leave politics out of this.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

Sure Pud -- comment was tongue in cheek, but the point was, Celtics are not focusing on the task at hand these days, and meeting with Mr. Wonderful, could not have come at a worse time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to let the bashing begin...:
    [QUOTE]They never should have met with Obama. I'm just sayin'.....
    Posted by jhol[/QUOTE]
    This comment takes the cake for being ridicilous.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, that's it.....the C's are losing because they met with Obama and that means they can't concentrate on the court.  Amazingly irrelevant set of facts there, jhol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

I suppose --- it's a slow day and I spent about an hour reading equally rediculous posts today. Just add mine to the list! Point made

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

while I'm at it...I guess what get's me about BDC and any other forum with "regulars" is the whole click that forms. I've seen very well written posts and responses from posters who might as well have witten their post in Arabic, because they aren't going to be acknowledged, but go ahead and say something completely stupid or confrontational, and watch how quick your post get's jumped on.

Anyway, that being said, I learn more about my team on this board then anywhere else, and a day doesn't pass where I don't scan the front burner several times a day. Lots' of great opinions here and knowledgable people.