Re: Let's assess the Celtics situation

mployee, don't feed the troll

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

If you were truthful that would be one thing Fungus, but you even have the audacity to lie constantly by changing the either the context in which something was said or the actual wording itself to meet your obljective ... I must really threaten your self proclaimed "brand" here at BDC for you to be going all out with your attacks tonight ... One of my posts must have pushed the right button or it's a slow night at the phonebank eh?

[/QUOTE]

Another perfect example of discrimination.

Indian call center agent reference again?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

I didn't say that ... you did ... Is that true, you're at an India Call Center? Posting here like a madman???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

I didn't say that ... you did ... Is that true, you're at an India Call Center? Posting here like a madman???

So what did you mean by slow night at the phone bank?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Russell1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Russell1's comment:

[QUOTE]

Though I dont think Miami wiil trade Lebron reall, If you added some of our #1s to it it who knows. Point is what are you wlling to give up in any trade.

[/QUOTE]

Here's the thing, if you're a team interested in Evan Turner, why would you give up a draft pick or assets when you can get Evan Turner in the offseason by offering him a contract.

Evan Turner becomes a free-agent at the end of the season.

Everybody knows the Sixers don't want Evan Turner.

So no team is willing to give up anything significant for Evan Turner right now.

[/QUOTE]

To get rid of Wallace and if memory serves me, the Celtics may not have the money to sign Evan as a free agent.  I dont know whether Ainge would want Evan or not. This was just a point that ant trade can be made with mutual interest from both teams.

[/QUOTE]

Right ... If Danny were interested in Turner and doing a deal he would not be able to sign him as a RFA anyway if Philly is intent on trading him by the trade deadline. If Danny wants him, he'd have to make a move within weeks ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Their GM is certainly concerned and wants 2015 draft picks ... pretty public by now. He wants to be guaranteed of have picks in 2015/2016 not hoping that they don't make the playoffs and lose that protection. Getting back his protected from the C's assures him of a 1st rounder in 2015 whether they make the playoffs or not, get it yet??? So call it half a pick and combined with the Clips 2015 that's plenty to go with Bogans and Wallace to get the trade accomplished if he doesn't have better offers ... that's all I'm saying now go off on another rant again cuz you are lacking in any creativity to see that let alone think of it for yourself .... Ugh!!!

Mployee

Your creativity is synoymous to stupidity.

Again, how can the Sixers make the playoffs without Turner, Hawes, and Young?

Every NBA fan knows the Sixers will not be in the playoffs for a while.

So why would the Sixers want a pick that's already theirs?

Just because you try to be creative it doesn't mean you're not clueless.

It's the opposite, you trying be creative results in you looking like a total idiot.

Seriously, Turner and Hawes for Wallace, Bogans, and a 1st rounder?

HAHAHA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Right ... If Danny were interested in Turner and doing a deal he would not be able to sign him as a RFA anyway if Philly is intent on trading him by the trade deadline. If Danny wants him, he'd have to make a move within weeks ...

Which won't happen.

Like I said, I hope you'll be man enough to admit to being wrong if Turner doesn't become a Celtic within weeks.

If not then everything I said about you is 100%.

So, Mployee, is Evan Turner a Celtic yet?

HAHAHA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

I'm still looking for Rivers and Howard to show up ...

At least I got Pressey ... what have you been close to right about the last 4 years?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

I'm still looking for Rivers and Howard to show up ...

At least I got Pressey ... what have you been close to right about the last 4 years?

You didn't get Pressey.

What you said was Ainge would need another 2nd round pick to get Pressey.

Ainge bought a 2nd round pick from Indy and drafted Colton Iverson.

Let's just put it this way, OneOnOne and prakash challenged me to a bet last summer.

I said Pierce and KG will not be with the Celtics this season.

They disagreed.

So who ended up being right?

I also told you Chris Babb will not make the Celtics.

Was I right about that, Mployee?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

That's weak ... you have NO JUICE!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

That's weak ... you have NO JUICE!!!

Evidence does not lie, Mployee.

Here:

Will Danny Draft Another Rondo in 2nd Round?

posted at 6/27/2013 4:41 PM EDT

• Mployee8
    • First: 7/8/2008
    • Last: 1/31/2014

Rumor is that Danny is intent on getting a 2nd round pick in order to draft this guy ahead of Orlando .... 

#Celtics also interested in acquiring a 2nd rd pick. Target teams are #Cavaliers, #Blazers and #HawksTwitter @SherrodbCSN

http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2013/04/22/boston-celtics-draft-prospects-phil-pressey/

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Phil-Pressey-6225/

http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com/2013/6/25/4463946/2013-nba-mock-draft-magic-victor-oladipo-phil-pressey

Ford says Orlando's picks could be Indiana Hoosiers shooting guard Victor Oladipo at no. 2 and Missouri Tigers point guard Phil Pressey at no. 51.

Pressey could be a "consolation prize" for the Magic in the second round after not getting a point guard in the first round, according to Ford. The Dallas native averaged 9.7 points, three rebounds, 5.9 assists, and two steals across his three seasons at Mizzou, and Ford says "he sees the floor as well as any guard in the draft."

Pressey doesn't show up on too many mock draft boards but if Ford is right about Orlando, Danny will need to find a 2nd round pick ahead of Orlando before the evening is over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Sitting by the phonebank waiting for M8 to post .... Hahaha, what a quick response!  I'm in ur head and it's exploding cuz it's too small to deal with some 60 yo guy from Boston (???) ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Sitting by the phonebank waiting for M8 to post .... Hahaha, what a quick response!  I'm in ur head and it's exploding cuz it's too small to deal with some 60 yo guy from Boston (???) ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The difference between you and I is you make it personal.

I talk basketball.

When you can't win the argument, you resort to name calling, insults, or racism.

I just proved that you were lying about getting Pressey.

Now you're going to make it about the phone bank.

You really think you can fool all the people here.

And yeah, you're from Boston, but just because you're from Boston, it doesn't mean you're not a joke.

In fact, the more appropriate description is you're a joke from Boston.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

I'm LYING ... cuz Danny didn't need to use a 2nd rd pk to sign Pressey I'm lying when the title of my thread is "Will Danny draft another Rondo in 2nd Rd?"

That's damn good insight into what a GM was thinking/looking for and I nailed it ... something you have never done!

You spend the majority of ur time here Lying ... misquoting other posters' statements to your liking is a form of Lying ... the worse type of lying other than welching on a bet and posting 1000's of posts within days of losing under some phony rationale of being flushed out!  Hahaha ... That's not Lying?  Your reputation here is well established ... Everyone knows ur a Chronic bait setting  LIAR .... OWN IT!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

I'm LYING ... cuz Danny didn't need to use a 2nd rd pk to sign Pressey I'm lying when the title of my thread is "Will Danny draft another Rondo in 2nd Rd?"

That's damn good insight into what a GM was thinking/looking for and I nailed it ... something you have never done!

You spend the majority of ur time here Lying ... misquoting other posters' statements to your liking is a form of Lying ... the worse type of lying other than welching on a bet and posting 1000's of posts within days of losing under some phony rationale of being flushed out!  Hahaha ... That's not Lying?  Your reputation here is well established ... Everyone knows ur a Chronic bait setting  LIAR .... OWN IT!!!!

Of course you're lying.

Danny didn't another 2nd round pick to get Pressey, right?

The only mistakes I made that you can think of are Dwight and Rivers to Boston.

Other than that, you can't find any other post of mine where I was wrong.

And that was 3 years ago.

If that was the only time I was wrong for the last 3 years, I'll take it!

You have never been right for the last 4 years!

Imagine that.

HAHAHA

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Guess what?  Your BRAND is sinking cuz you are looking like a fool and I'll argue with you till the rupee collapses and your call center job is lost for stealing company time for personal use on the internet ... Later Loser!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Guess what?  Your BRAND is sinking cuz you are looking like a fool and I'll argue with you till the rupee collapses and your call center job is lost for stealing company time for personal use on the internet ... Later Loser!!!!

See!

When you get frustrated, the hate inside you will come out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to satchsanders's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shines01's comment:
    [QUOTE]

well, 17 days until the deadline and 4 months and 3 weeks until the draft.

Celts stand at 16 and 33 and will not make the playoffs.  We have played 49 games with 33 remaining.  I will say I was wrong about my originalprediction that the C's would win 31 games.  (Perhaps if there had been and would continue to be a 100% effort from the entire organization toward winning this season then maybe they could have reached the level of mediocre, but it's fine with me that they are tanking.  It's much better in the NBA to $uck than to be slightly below average.)

Wallace's contract is an anchor.  I don't understand what Vitor ever did to get into the permanent doghouse (on THIS team).  I'm shocked that Green is averaging 16; it seems like less.  I'm shocked that Sully is averaging 8 boards; it seems like more.

I love Rondo.  Can't apologize for it.  I hope he learns to shoot the ball more.  I hate to see that sag when he pounds it.  If I have any complaint about Rondo it's that he doesn't know how to punish a team for cheating off him.

I love Chris Johnson and I think we should keep Hump.

Kelly Olynyk needs a haircut and some serious weight training and he will be fine in the. NBA.  Green works as a second option.

The question for me becomes:  how and when can the Celtics acquire a legitimate NBA center.  When was the last time we had a legitimate NBA center?  Robert Parish?  Jermaine O'Neal?  Shaq in decline?  Mark Blount?

Lottery is in ...May??  Is that right?  A month prior to the draft?  The Celts will get like 8 ping pong balls.  It has happened before that the 3rd or 4th worst team has won the lottery.

Get rid of Wallace, land a legitimate 5 and draft monster in June.

[/QUOTE]

+1 . Agree with just about everything you posted  Especially re. Vitor and Kelly O getting a haircut. With a little luck perhaps the ping pong balls roll our way for a change and we draft Embiid.

[/QUOTE]

I hope that you are both right about the ping pong balls and we end up with the top draft pick this season.  At least if the Celtics continue to lose they should end up with the top 5 pick if not higher. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I actually hope we get the #2 pick this year......for whatever reason.  Call it a hunch!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

This thread went to H E L L fast........another ruined thread!!!!!! SMDHYell

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to satchsanders's comment:

In response to shines01's comment:
    [QUOTE]

well, 17 days until the deadline and 4 months and 3 weeks until the draft.

Celts stand at 16 and 33 and will not make the playoffs.  We have played 49 games with 33 remaining.  I will say I was wrong about my originalprediction that the C's would win 31 games.  (Perhaps if there had been and would continue to be a 100% effort from the entire organization toward winning this season then maybe they could have reached the level of mediocre, but it's fine with me that they are tanking.  It's much better in the NBA to $uck than to be slightly below average.)

Wallace's contract is an anchor.  I don't understand what Vitor ever did to get into the permanent doghouse (on THIS team).  I'm shocked that Green is averaging 16; it seems like less.  I'm shocked that Sully is averaging 8 boards; it seems like more.

I love Rondo.  Can't apologize for it.  I hope he learns to shoot the ball more.  I hate to see that sag when he pounds it.  If I have any complaint about Rondo it's that he doesn't know how to punish a team for cheating off him.

I love Chris Johnson and I think we should keep Hump.

Kelly Olynyk needs a haircut and some serious weight training and he will be fine in the. NBA.  Green works as a second option.

The question for me becomes:  how and when can the Celtics acquire a legitimate NBA center.  When was the last time we had a legitimate NBA center?  Robert Parish?  Jermaine O'Neal?  Shaq in decline?  Mark Blount?

Lottery is in ...May??  Is that right?  A month prior to the draft?  The Celts will get like 8 ping pong balls.  It has happened before that the 3rd or 4th worst team has won the lottery.

Get rid of Wallace, land a legitimate 5 and draft monster in June.

+1 . Agree with just about everything you posted  Especially re. Vitor and Kelly O getting a haircut. With a little luck perhaps the ping pong balls roll our way for a change and we draft Embiid.

I hope that you are both right about the ping pong balls and we end up with the top draft pick this season.  At least if the Celtics continue to lose they should end up with the top 5 pick if not higher. 

[/QUOTE]

=====================================

I too agree with everything above and it would be nice to have the ping pong balls roll in our favor for a change. If we had gotten Tim Duncan we'd had #s 18, 19 & 20 already.

I would keep Sully, Johnson( can play Guard or Forward, and Oly and see if he develops as we did with Fav Melo who did not. Keep 2 of the 4 guards, Rondo, Bradley, Bayless or Pressey---even consider trading Rondo if we could get a # 1 draft pick---and definitely unload Wallace, Bass & Green. Keep Humphries depending upon who we can get in the draft for PFs and Centers---Embiid would be ideal! The key is to bite the bullet for 2-3 years & build via the draft adding 1-2 Vets as Golden State has done. Stevens is the perfect coach, college experience, to meld a young team together.