Let's change our focus today. We get to root for the ultimate epic fail tonight. I hope it happens.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Let's change our focus today. We get to root for the ultimate epic fail tonight. I hope it happens.

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Avenging Celticfan is Tommy again and Playoffbound is bloggetysuck. Both ignored.

You are probably right.  These annoying hateful la fans get banned and return shortly after under a new identity.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

Re: Let's change our focus today. We get to root for the ultimate epic fail tonight. I hope it happens.

28-12 over the last 40 games for the Lakers. 

They finished 3 1/2 games ahead of Boston. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Avenging Celticfan is Tommy again and Playoffbound is bloggetysuck. Both ignored.

Is it too painful to read our thoughts? 

Can give it but.....you know the rest. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to PlayoffBound's comment:

That's because the Celts are trying to hold on to the 16th pick of the 2013 Draft.

As early as March the Celts were already resting KG and Pierce. 

You're so naive!

photo wwwMessenToolscom-Humor-risa-perro.gif

Lol. 

Yes, that coveted 16th pick. 

Not 1 star is in this draft. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Did they??????  I thought they were in different conferences.

The ONLY way that would matter is if both teams make the Finals..............which ain't happenin'  BOTH teams will be on the road no matter how far they make it in the playoffs.............wow, you are reaching with this one!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

Who are the stars in this draft?

Who are the impact players that will be there at #16 or 19? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Amnesty kobe - they are clearly better without him....................

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Who are the stars in this draft?

Who are the impact players that will be there at #16 or 19? 

It doesn't matter. The point is Celtic fans have something to talk about come draft night.

What will Laker fans talk about on draft night? 

Who the Lakers will pick in the 2nd round?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Boston will be wondering who they can draft that will sit next to Non-Fab Melo.

Time for Danni to blow this mess up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Your material has really fallen off of a cliff.

Time for a Little Vay Cay???

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

Even after next season Boston will have Bass, Green, Terry and Lee on the roster. UGH!!!!!!!!!!

I love it when a team rebuilds half-way.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Your material has really fallen off of a cliff.

Time for a Little Vay Cay???

1.  I'm not a comedian, I don't have "material"

2.  This has been discussed on many websites, and by many experts - it IS, in fact, an option for the lakers going forward - try to stay current.

3.  I never went on a vay cay!

20. This post has been removed.