Let's Go for 8-2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Let's Go for 8-2

It would be great if Delonte comes back and the Cs are 8-2.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Let's Go for 8-2

Agree.  Hey  41 - 25 FT disparity.  Also saw a lot of bad calls in the 4th.  By that I mean calls that weren't made in Quarters 1-3.....................on the road, you have to keep making shots, and we did tonight.  NATE, RAY and the Captain!!

Now let's hope 'Melo goes for about 50!!

Also predict JimmyJack will be a no-show all day tomorrow!!!

I LOVE this team, and can't wait for DWest!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Sure like what I'm seeing!
    What's up HeadLey? Off to do that voodoo that you do so well?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Good win by the Celtics, but they have to finish the games better. If they didn't have such a big lead earlier on, they might have lost this game.

Nevertheless, good game and Ray Allen was AMAZING!

Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Go for 8-2:
    [QUOTE]Sure like what I'm seeing! What's up HeadLey? Off to do that voodoo that you do so well?
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

"You will only be risking your lives, while I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination, for best supporting actor!!" - RIP Hedley Lamarr/Harvey Korman

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Mission accomplished!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Good call

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

It might not be good for D-west. That means if Cs don't win 80% from now on, it will be his fault. Poor Delonte. I think he would have hoped Cs went for 5-5 or sth and then get better when he returns.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Go for 8-2:
    [QUOTE]It might not be good for D-west. That means if Cs don't win 80% from now on, it will be his fault. Poor Delonte. I think he would have hoped Cs went for 5-5 or sth and then get better when he returns.
    Posted by lovetruth007[/QUOTE]

I don't think Delonte thinks like that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

They should have won the Dallas game too.  I would have been happy with 7-3, now I'm greedy for 9-1. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

They should have won the Cleveland game and had a 10-0 to start the season. =)