LIKE MJ, BRON IS AGAIN THE HIGHEST PAID TEAM ATHLETE IN THE US! KG'S #7!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

LIKE MJ, BRON IS AGAIN THE HIGHEST PAID TEAM ATHLETE IN THE US! KG'S #7!

wow! his endorsers must be ticked. for that kinda coin, i think a ring and a clutch gene should be mandatory. overall, tiger (yep that tiger) is tops at over $62M, james rolled with 45m (30m from endorsements). kg pulled in 33m (over 14m in endorsements). am i the only one who has never seen or recalled a kg AD? 

there should be a law that one has to actually WIN something before he gets as much endorsememt cash as a lebron. it should be EARNED on the court not on hype!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Re: LIKE MJ, BRON IS AGAIN THE HIGHEST PAID TEAM ATHLETE IN THE US! KG'S #7!

In Response to LIKE MJ, BRON IS AGAIN THE HIGHEST PAID TEAM ATHLETE IN THE US! KG'S #7!:
    [QUOTE]wow! his endorsers must be ticked. for that kinda coin, i think a ring and a clutch gene should be mandatory. overall, tiger (yep that tiger) is tops at over $62M, james rolled with 45m (30m from endorsements). kg pulled in 33m (over 14m in endorsements). am i the only one who has never seen or recalled a kg AD?  there should be a law that one has to actually WIN something before he gets as much endorsememt cash as a lebron. it should be EARNED on the court not on hype!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Your completely useless and your threads are terrible. Two weeks ago YOU were ready to put a crown on YOUR Kings head. "There should be a law that one has to actually win something before he gets as much endorsement cash as a lebron" ... You were saying he was better than MJ last week. If you know so much about sports how are you so blind when to the obvious or anything for that matter? You just have no clue what your talking about. You think people forget that you made a fool of yourself last week?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Your take on lebron changes with the lunar tides.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

No you said James was a better defender today! Most def. one of the dumbest things youve ever said. James picks n chooses when he wants to be lock down. 23 won DPY in his 3rd full year. Played D when playing D meant something. LOL I cant believe you actually said that you ALMOST knew Pip. LOL Almost , priceless.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: LIKE MJ, BRON IS AGAIN THE HIGHEST PAID TEAM ATHLETE IN THE US! KG'S #7!:
    [QUOTE]I wouldn't want my product associated with a P O S like Lebron.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Agreed !