LIN at 85% should have been out there tonight, lost some RESPECT for the man!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

Re: KNICKS will beat the HEAT in the FIRST round?

tough to say. but im leaning more on the heat winning the series. maybe in 5 or 6 games.

i could be wrong though, like most espn gurus who wrote off the mavs in last years finals lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Her predictions are always stupidly provocative"

Commie is a he, that part has been about as well documented as we can get on an Internet forum. :) 

Commie actually didn't predict the series if you read the post carefully. Hedged bets on this one because a part of him knew he was being ridiculous.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Does anyone still think that the Knicks will win this series?  Especially with the recent injury to Stoudemire.  They may win their games at home, but I don't see them winning any games in Miami. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: KNICKS will beat the HEAT in the FIRST round?:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone still think that the Knicks will win this series?  Especially with the recent injury to Stoudemire.  They may win their games at home, but I don't see them winning any games in Miami. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

This thread was made purely for attention...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to KNICKS will beat the HEAT in the FIRST round?:
    [QUOTE]I say yes. knicks have way tooo many weapons. they now have a stingy defense. so many options on offense led by a resurgent melo who is playing the best ball of his CAREER. kind of like how he has played with the olympic team when he has often been the BEST player on the entire team. they have depth that goes 11 deep. now they even get Lin and stats back. they can go small and big. and yeah... they have TYSON CHANDLER, the answer to everything miami threw at dallas last year. miami can trebound or stop tyson down low. or amare. melo and bron can neutralize each other. jr smith and schumpert can neutralize wade. but like with playing against the celts, miami has a serious pg issue. who stops the rejuvenated davis/bibby/lin combo? oh yep, there's also the nba's best 3-point gunner at 45% in mr. discount triple check novak. there's 6'7 landry fields who shoots at a very high percentage and is another body to throw at wade or bron. knicks in SIXXXX!  
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

If there were a three strikes and you're out policy on message boards for making dumbazz predictions/prognosis, you'd be gone a long time ago.  This is what you get with internet anonymity:  stupid analysis with no accountability.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Guess what? it worked!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Does anyone still think that the Knicks will win this series?  Especially with the recent injury to Stoudemire.  They may win their games at home, but I don't see them winning any games in Miami. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]WHEN THIS THREAD WAS STARTED melo was starting at the 4. that was the key. i anticipated him dominating bosh with landry fields at the 3 and shumpert at the 2. as it is, melo's self-inflicted injury was hos freudian admission that hos presence as astarter was hurting the team. now, jr smith can be a starter with landry fields. toney coming offf the bench is the x-factor, think he can do it. this team can get on a roll. i dont hink the heat are as good as they are playing, celts arent as bad either..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNICKS will beat the HEAT in the FIRST round? : WHEN THIS THREAD WAS STARTED melo was starting at the 4. that was the key. i anticipated him dominating bosh with landry fields at the 3 and shumpert at the 2. as it is, melo's self-inflicted injury was hos freudian admission that hos presence as astarter was hurting the team. now, jr smith can be a starter with landry fields. toney coming offf the bench is the x-factor, think he can do it. this team can get on a roll. i dont hink the heat are as good as they are playing, celts arent as bad either..

I would like to see New York win their home games, but I still don't see them winning any games in Miami.  They still have a chance to make this a close series, but they won't win it.  Considering that I dislike Miami, I always want to see any NBA team win against them. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNICKS will beat the HEAT in the FIRST round? : Sure. Kind of like us winning the title.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

Very good point. Finally, a Celtic fan that makes some sense. Good job!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]" Her predictions are always stupidly provocative" Commie is a he, that part has been about as well documented as we can get on an Internet forum. :)  Commie actually didn't predict the series if you read the post carefully. Hedged bets on this one because a part of him knew he was being ridiculous.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]spankee gal, you were right and i was wrong after all.. really believe if linny and shump were both there, heat would have had a legit shot with stats coming off the BENCH. still, figured that tonight with some pride and fact they havent won a playoff game in 12 years that they would win a cheap one against the frontrunnning fraud heat. this is a game a real leader wins for his team and his pride. this game proves that melo is really not in piercce's class. no way pp loses this game or shoots a ridiculous 7-23 for 23 points with only 2 assists. melo is fool's gold and a loser. he's dominique wilkins and vince carter with less pride!

only as good as your leader or best player. melo thinks and is perceived by the national media as far better than he actually is or ever can be. he's just a glorified scorer.  a vinny microwave johnson if u will. to get over, he will eventually need his isaiah to lead him there! a freakin LOSERRR!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: HEAT lose tonight if PP led the KNICKS! MELO is a fake star! I misinterpreted...

Communist and his obnoxious threads are so tiresome... dude, its apparent you know very little about the sports whose boards you pollute... give it up already

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: HEAT lose tonight if PP led the KNICKS! MELO is a fake star! I misinterpreted...

cc may be a man but he writes like a woman.  Actually it is an insult to women.

Shorthanding every name or reference she writes about.  It is tiresome.  Write in plain english CC and you will find more of the love you so desperately grave.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

CC don't bother changing the subject header or saying you "misinterpreted." You were wrong, end of story. That's fine. You're a very knowledgeable sports fan, just one who makes a lot of predictions, but like all mortals, you're right sometimes and wrong others. No big thing. This time you were seriously wrong, but not because of Melo. You underestimated the Heat's resolve and the degree to which they were bored with the regular season as they are a team that can only be defined in the playoffs. 

Again, no big deal, just say, "I was way wrong on this one." No excuses about Melo needed, just laugh it off. You've been right before as well, notably the Bruins championship run last year, so, no need to tweak your subject headers, just move on. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNICKS will beat the HEAT in the FIRST round? : spankee gal, you were right and i was wrong after all.. really believe if linny and shump were both there, heat would have had a legit shot with stats coming off the BENCH. still, figured that tonight with some pride and fact they havent won a playoff game in 12 years that they would win a cheap one against the frontrunnning fraud heat. this is a game a real leader wins for his team and his pride. this game proves that melo is really not in piercce's class. no way pp loses this game or shoots a ridiculous 7-23 for 23 points with only 2 assists. melo is fool's gold and a loser. he's dominique wilkins and vince carter with less pride! only as good as your leader or best player. melo thinks and is perceived by the national media as far better than he actually is or ever can be. he's just a glorified scorer.  a vinny microwave johnson if u will. to get over, he will eventually need his isaiah to lead him there! a freakin LOSERRR!

CC, is there any chance you could change your closing tagline?  I don't like reading it all the time.  I know you don't mean it to be offensive, but it kindof is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNICKS will beat the HEAT in the FIRST round? : CC, is there any chance you could change your closing tagline?  I don't like reading it all the time.  I know you don't mean it to be offensive, but it kindof is.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]comrade, if one can play make-believe and have a fantasy power be resurrected for all of us and our "sins", i can likewise have it or him resurrected for the celtics, pats or whatever cause i want. just sayin... plus it was off a theme before the playoffs last year where the commie was actuallly killed off after he predicted the pats would get to the super bowl when most of fandom were calling for bb to be fired because of how horrible the pats d was. right before the super bowl, thanks to faith and devotion, the commie was miraculously resurrected back to bdc.

its really not meant to be offensive for if that was my goal, i could really have gone there. just think for a sec how non-theists feel when you theists continuously throw your sap out there on the public and private walls as if its some instinctive universal truth like breathing or needing oxygen. be it sports, religion, politics, gender, race or sexuality, the commie sneaks into all of those issues in an often coherent way. it is what it is, just ignore the tagline if it bugs you so much as i often have to do at funerals, weddings, basketball events and so forth with outright prayers to gods that write books, murder their sons, rape virgins, send prophets, and so forth...  again, just sayin... now do you get the CONTRARIAN part of communist-contrarian?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: KNICKS will beat the HEAT in the FIRST round? : comrade, if one can play make-believe and have a fantasy power be resurrected for all of us and our "sins", i can likewise have it or him resurrected for the celtics, pats or whatever cause i want. just sayin... plus it was off a theme before the playoffs last year where the commie was actuallly killed off after he predicted the pats would get to the super bowl when most of fandom were calling for bb to be fired because of how horrible the pats d was. right before the super bowl, thanks to faith and devotion, the commie was miraculously resurrected back to bdc. its really not meant to be offensive for if that was my goal, i could really have gone there. just think for a sec how non-theists feel when you theists continuously throw your sap out there on the public and private walls as if its some instinctive universal truth like breathing or needing oxygen. be it sports, religion, politics, gender, race or sexuality, the commie sneaks into all of those issues in an often coherent way. it is what it is, just ignore the tagline if it bugs you so much as i often have to do at funerals, weddings, basketball events and so forth with outright prayers to gods that write books, murder their sons, rape virgins, send prophets, and so forth...  again, just sayin... now do you get the CONTRARIAN part of communist-contrarian?
    If colely does he is a board certified psychiatrist.  How self indulgent can you be?  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: HEAT lose tonight if PP led the KNICKS! MELOdrama =JOE JOHNSON! I misinterpreted...

Nice to see the Knicks win today.  I was very happy to see them win and Carmelo had a great game.  Not sure that they can repeat the same type of performance in Miami, but I suppose anything can happen. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: HEAT lose tonight if PP led the KNICKS! MELOdrama =JOE JOHNSON! I misinterpreted...

Ugh this thread needs to go away

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: HEAT lose tonight if PP led the KNICKS! MELOdrama =JOE JOHNSON! I misinterpreted...:
    [QUOTE]Ugh this thread needs to go away
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]
    y? because you didnt start it and actual people are freely checking it out? knicks won, now linny should be ready for game 5 to take over for baron the fragile anti-pierce davis. if i were a betting man though, i'm going with heat to close it out. melo is not capable of having 2 dominant playoff games in  arow esp on the ROAD. pp could go into atl with all the marbles and men down and dust them with everyone knowing where the ball was goiing almost everytime. melo may want it but he doesnt have the brain or skillset. amare should frankly come off the bench with lin and bibby should start but knicks do not have the testicular fortitude to pull this out!

btw, heat win tonight if wade didntplay hero ball. wade's resisting the obvious. mr. bron is now the one super star on that team. their big 3 is no more. its a big 1 with a sidekick (wade) and 3 very good role or compliment guys (bosh, haslem battier). the ball should have been in bron's hand as they had just done the play previous when he got the 3-point play.wade should have been the decoy and cleared out the paint for bron.. period! with celts, still like that kg, ray or pp could take the final shot depending on matchup and their present hot streak. wade wanted to ply hero ball and put his ego first. running around and hoisting an off-balance 3 was ridiculous. bron should have had the ball and taking that shot from the foul line. hit or miss, it was the right thing to do.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: HEAT lose tonight if PP led the KNICKS! MELOdrama =JOE JOHNSON! I misinterpreted...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEAT lose tonight if PP led the KNICKS! MELOdrama =JOE JOHNSON! I misinterpreted... : y? because you didnt start it and actual people are freely checking it out? knicks won, now linny should be ready for game 5 to take over for baron the fragile anti-pierce davis. if i were a betting man though, i'm going with heat to close it out. melo is not capable of having 2 dominant playoff games in  arow esp on the ROAD. pp could go into atl with all the marbles and men down and dust them with everyone knowing where the ball was goiing almost everytime. melo may want it but he doesnt have the brain or skillset. amare should frankly come off the bench with lin and bibby should start but knicks do not have the testicular fortitude to pull this out!

Are you a NY Bricks fan?  Why are you all on their nutz?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: KNICKS lose tonight if PP led the HEAT! MAJOR props to AMARE!

I have not been a major amre supporter over the years and esp NOT this year. but the guy even playing says a lot about his character. 99% of guys do not bother playing in that situation. the man's hand is really hurt and has major stitches in there. then to go out and play at a high level is simply amazing. they dont win that game minus amare. they just neeeeed lin to return and push the ball even more, literally and figuratively. no, i'm less a knick fan than i am a MIAMI HEAT hater. i want the knicks to push them raggged and expose tons of holes and perhaps cause an injury or two in the process.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: KNICKS lose tonight if PP led the HEAT! MAJOR props to AMARE!

Major props to  a guy that injures himself thru stupidity, has been a non factor other than one game in the post season?   Played their best basketball when he was injured this year?   Yeah you must really admire him for something,  just not sure what.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: LIN at 85% should have been out there tonight, lost some RESPECT for the man!

in another example of how great our team is came from reading about mr. lin. he basically is healthy enough to run and cut and play for 10 to 15 quality minutes a game, yet he flatly refused to even consider giving it a go at less than a 100 percent. i just could not imagine anu of the celts from rr to kg to steamer to pav ever even considering this. look at even shaq last year, he was out there dragging it til he left it allout there. ditto with even jo. he give it his all. these things have ripple effects and comes from the top. again, about the culture. look at the red sawx.. can you imagine anyone on the celts having the gall even during the regular season to grisk giving the perception of not being all-in by going out golfing with their boys when they arent healthy enough to use their arms to play? would be like ray allen being seen clubbing and dancing up a storm while complaining that his feet are killing him to the point he couldnt play

so far in these playoffs, both linny and mr. bynum have most disappointed on a national level. was so convinced that bynum was ready to distinguish himself from howard. now, if i'm the fakers, i'm kicking the tires again on that trade for DH. he may be incredibly immature off the court (where a kobe could help, long as it doesnt involve surprise sex tips) but on the court DH brings it EVERY game. bynum brings very uneven effort and just doesnt seem to get it. very disturbing at this stage of his career and as his fakers face a certain second round loss to OKC!