Doc needs to change things up, I agree with several suggested line-ups. Here's mine.
Start with Defense:
Rondo (Man-up with 2nd best guard, play D rondo)
Bradley (Lee until AB is back, but have him channel his inner AB)
Green (Focus on D, camp in the corner on Offense)
Sullnger (Rebound, kid, rebound)
KG ( Run offense through KG in the post, with Bradley cutting, and JG in the corner)
Infuse with Offense
Rondo (speed up tempo, ball movement, alternate between Terry and Wilcox for transition 3's & ally0ops)
Terry ( Do what you do best, then defend the 3)
Pierce (Run offense through Pierce in 1/2 court)
Bass (Do what he does best, mid-range jumper)
Then go BIG
Pierce (act as point-forward or let Barbosa push it)
THE BOTTOM LINE:
1. Start green & Sullinger. We need the athleticism on defense, and we need a SOLID rebounder to help KG so that we don't give up 2nd chance opportunities.
2. Run offense through KG when he's out there. When KG comes out, run through Pierce.
3. Go BIG before you go small, but really both of these atypical lineups should showcase both Green & Pierce together.
4. Give sullinger big minutes, at least 30 a game. Play him early, not late. Pair him always with Wilcox or KG.
5. When Bradley comes back, I'd like to see him paired with KG. Ask him for a strong defensive effort, then give him some rest. Lee really should be playing this role as well, allowing Terry off the bench as a pure scorer.
6. Ask more from Rondo, but give him more rest. If he can't play like an Allstar on both ends of the floor, sit him.
7. Jeff green needs as many minutes as Pierce. They share the 3 spot, Pierce can play minutes at the 2, Jeff at the 4.