Link to Red Claws Game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Link to Red Claws Game!

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The C's should be sure to get Melo as many minutes as possible in Portland to get him in game shape and to help him learn what it takes to be a pro.  Sounds like he has taken to the coaching and for a guy with his relative lack of inexperience to be dominating the D league is a great sign.  Not sure how much he can help this year, but at some point Doc should think about trying to get him some minutes in Boston when possible just to get his feet wet.

[/QUOTE

Good post! If Melo's role is to provide the C's 15-productive minutes a game, I think he can help later in the season. By productive, I mean protect the rim, rebound, and slam home a "gimme" from RR or KG now and then! 

[/QUOTE]

Thats right.  I believe that Melo will continue to build the belief that he belongs for another month.  Then the Celts will start easing him into their rotation.  He will see 15-18 mins and fill the void that Boston needs to fill.  That will complete the rotation.

[/QUOTE]

I am trying to think of a center / player that Melo reminds me of? It is tough because his game has not fully developed. 

[/QUOTE]

Poor man's Tyson Chandler?  Defensive minded, shot blocker, mobile, limited offensively, long.  See no reason why he can't be the same type of player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The C's should be sure to get Melo as many minutes as possible in Portland to get him in game shape and to help him learn what it takes to be a pro.  Sounds like he has taken to the coaching and for a guy with his relative lack of inexperience to be dominating the D league is a great sign.  Not sure how much he can help this year, but at some point Doc should think about trying to get him some minutes in Boston when possible just to get his feet wet.

[/QUOTE

Good post! If Melo's role is to provide the C's 15-productive minutes a game, I think he can help later in the season. By productive, I mean protect the rim, rebound, and slam home a "gimme" from RR or KG now and then! 

[/QUOTE]

Thats right.  I believe that Melo will continue to build the belief that he belongs for another month.  Then the Celts will start easing him into their rotation.  He will see 15-18 mins and fill the void that Boston needs to fill.  That will complete the rotation.

[/QUOTE]

I am trying to think of a center / player that Melo reminds me of? It is tough because his game has not fully developed. 

[/QUOTE]

Poor man's Tyson Chandler?  Defensive minded, shot blocker, mobile, limited offensively, long.  See no reason why he can't be the same type of player.

[/QUOTE]

Good comparison! He does have allot of the same skill sets as Chandler! It will be interesting to see what his game develops into, over the next few years! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mark Gasol.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

H eactually looks like he has a decent jump shot....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I think he is a Tyson Chandler type player I think he will take less time make a impact.