Links to Game tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Links to Game tonight?

I don't think the game is being shown on TV around where I live.  Anyone got any links on where you might watch it online?

Please post them here so all our Celtic fans can watch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Links to Game tonight?

If you have the NBA package, you should be able to get it. Direct TV had all the pre season games on last night!!

By the way, aren't you going to wish PP a happy birthday, i believe today is his birthday!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I have the NBA package.  The only games I have seen are on NBA TV.  Just looked at the schedule for tonight and there is only one on the list and its on NBA channel.

BTW  I figured you had left to become a Heat fan since Ray left.  Never really figured it out,  are you just a Pierce hater or a Allen lover or both?

Now that we both have said something  are you going to try getting under my skin again this year or are you going to try and get along?   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/basketball.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

thanks BP.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have the NBA package.  The only games I have seen are on NBA TV.  Just looked at the schedule for tonight and there is only one on the list and its on NBA channel.

BTW  I figured you had left to become a Heat fan since Ray left.  Never really figured it out,  are you just a Pierce hater or a Allen lover or both?

Now that we both have said something  are you going to try getting under my skin again this year or are you going to try and get along?   

[/QUOTE]

ON direct it's on channel 630 and 751, if you have dish you may be out of luck!!