LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this guy full of himself or what.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-simers-lakers-20110311,0,7111249.column

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see now, Kome crying he got fouled on his shot,  Artest crying he got fouled on his layups.  Didn't the refs get the memo that this is the Fakers and they are suppose to get to the line if someone breathes on them?
    Funny I didn't read the Heat complaining about Gasol and Bynum over the backs of the Heat players every time there was a shot put up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

They're not called Fakers for nothin'!

HAHAHA!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Is this guy full of himself or what. http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-simers-lakers-20110311,0,7111249.column
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    He's a humor sports columnist. Supposed to be read tongue in cheek.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Funny, because his BIO says:

Biography

T.J. Simers' provocative sports commentary has been entertaining readers since 2000.

Don't see the words humor or tongue in cheek anywhere there.  Sounds to me like he is the Dan Shaughnessy of the LA Times - "provocative" does NOT mean humorist, it means controversial!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

It does not read as tongue and cheek.

Why does Kobe always take the last shot, even thought he only shoots 25% in clutch situations? Because Kobe has to be considered the best, even at his team's expense.

Without the questionable Gasol trade, Kobe and the Lakers would only be a footnote to this decade of Basketball.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Funny, because his BIO says: Biography T.J. Simers' provocative sports commentary has been entertaining readers since 2000. Don't see the words humor or tongue in cheek anywhere there.  Sounds to me like he is the Dan Shaughnessy of the LA Times - "provocative" does NOT mean humorist, it means controversial!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    Anyone that reads the guy knows he is not to be taken 100% seriously. As for what kind of writer he is, you are splitting hairs here. Provocative and humorous almost go hand in hand these days. The difference between Shaughnessy and Simers is Shaughnuessy truly believes what he writes. Whether Simers actually does is debatable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Ha Ha, the truth may seem like tongue and cheek to some Laker fans that believe individual play is the best way to play.

Both Lebron, and Kobe excel on trying to play one on five.

It only works if the team around them is good enough to compensate for the negative effect. sometimes it works, and sometimes it does not. With Kobe's clutch shooting percentage at 25%, the Lakers have to be very good to compensate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

I think that due to past history, he stays away from me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a04ba84de-9d07-48da-b4bd-e54d2b40a199&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:04ba84de-9d07-48da-b4bd-e54d2b40a199Post:babf0a11-706b-4d32-9081-a99bd6c13290">Re: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! : He's a humor sports columnist. Supposed to be read tongue in cheek.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

He writes very much in the 1st person, present tense, one on one... but no... its not tongue in cheek.

I know tongue in cheek. Tongue in cheek is my friend. This wasn't tongue in cheek.

But it was a bit cheeky and definitely funny!

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! : Anyone that reads the guy knows he is not to be taken 100% seriously. As for what kind of writer he is, you are splitting hairs here. Provocative and humorous almost go hand in hand these days. The difference between Shaughnessy and Simers is Shaughnuessy truly believes what he writes. Whether Simers actually does is debatable.

Nice spin you put on the column.  Funny thing but there are other out there that basically said the same thing.   I guess they just cut and pasted it.
    Congratulation for being the only Faker to show up.  We lose a game and we are infested with termites, Lakers lose and they are no where to be found.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :  Congratulation for being the only Faker to show up.  We lose a game and we are infested with termites, Lakers lose and they are no where to be found.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    There are plenty of Celtics fans that do the same around here. Just the nature of the beast.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]I think that due to past history, he stays away from me.
    Posted by TeamUmbutu[/QUOTE]
    What in the world are you talking about? What past history exactly? I'm not "staying away" from anyone. My response to hedley was written at the same time you posted your comment. Let's not get to high on ourselves here, Umbutu.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]I think that due to past history, he stays away from me.
    Posted by TeamUmbutu[/QUOTE]

I REALLY wish I could say the same!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! : I REALLY wish I could say the same!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    Who do you think you are kidding around here? Look at your posts this morning. You are just seeking out my posts and following every one of them with a comment. Your track record around here speaks for itself, hedley.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Anyone... ANYONE that is a frequenter of this board knows the drill. You single out a fan of another team to harass and take it way too far with the insults. You follow them, attack them and then top it off with a claim of "stalking."

If weren't so sad it would be disturbing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

Did D-Wade punk Kobe or what! ROFLMAO!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone... ANYONE that is a frequenter of this board knows the drill. You single out a fan of another team to harass and take it way too far with the insults. You follow them, attack them and then top it off with a claim of "stalking." If weren't so sad it would be disturbing.

That struck a nerve - you have me confused with victorlee1234, for I do not insult - merely state facts.  I come on here to post with other Celtics fans, I write basically the same stuff as everyone else.  THEN, attention seeker lakers and Heat fans, like you, respond only to me (why that is I don't know), and basically tell me I know nothing about the sport I have followed, played, officiated and coached my entire life.  IF you treated everyone the same way, I would not have a problem with it.  I NEVER start with people, they start with me.  You, of all the McNuggets should know that!!!  Many people on here don't like the lakers, most of them actually...........yet THEY are allowed to write whatever they want, and I can't?

So, on my honor as a gentleman, if you stop responding, favorably or otherwise to me, I will stop responding, favorably or otherwise to you!