LOS ANGELES Clippers win 17th in row, Lakers 6-1 and the Celtics...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

LOS ANGELES Clippers win 17th in row, Lakers 6-1 and the Celtics...

...are in complete collapse. Yup, life is good being a Laker/Clipper fan in LOS ANGELES, home of the best franchise in the league and the best team in the league.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: LOS ANGELES Clippers win 17th in row, Lakers 6-1 and the Celtics...

SHHHHHH-  you're embarassing yourself again!!!

Can an insult be far behind?

How about a good ole' F-Bomb?

Son, you are a total joke and buffoon!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

SHHHHHH-  you're embarassing yourself again!!!

Can an insult be far behind?

How about a good ole' F-Bomb?

Son, you are a total joke and buffoon!!

[/QUOTE]
    Make up your own stuff, Buff. You've been copying my little slogans and tags lately. Can't ya be somewhat original? You must be really effen messed up right now about your Celtics, but don't take your depression out on me. Better yet, since you're in Burbank, just join the party and be a part of the pro basketball Mecca of the world. It is very possible, Staples Center will have a champion this year, one way or the other.

[/QUOTE]

Reported!!

This is fun!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Buffer, you have been reported for using my copyrighted slogans, tags and nicknames.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Buffer, you have been reported for using my copyrighted slogans, tags and nicknames.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO - what a clown