Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics

How about that? L.A. now one way or the other will get another champion before the Boston (have) Beans.

MUHUHAHAHAHAHA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics

Yep, and it will be the Clippers!  And two years from now you will change your handle to Clipperstroll - you bandwagon jumper!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Null to see you in 18 years it is almost worth it.  The therapy you need should take at least 18 years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Red, I guarantee the so called Laker fans will be jumping on the clippers bandwagon and riding that to the ground just like the Lakers. There is no way the Clippers will win it while you have Dallas and OKC still strong in the west.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

I am looking forward to the first Clippers Lakers game this season

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics:
    [QUOTE]I am looking forward to the first Clippers Lakers game this season
    Posted by BoylestonBB[/QUOTE]

Yeah, maybe they'll tell Bynum to cheap shot CP3!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Doctor doctor!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Doctor doctor!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

That's what all lakers fans who miss Buss Sr are crying right now

Thanks for the Odom deal, Jimmy, you just killed your team!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics:
    [QUOTE]How about that? L.A. now one way or the other will get another champion before the Boston (have) Beans. MUHUHAHAHAHAHA.
    Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]

Typical Faker Bandwagoner!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

What a treat for LA fans if it's Clips vs. Lakers in the 1st round of the playoffs and the Clips end up eliminating the Lakers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

In Response to Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics:
    [QUOTE]How about that? L.A. now one way or the other will get another champion before the Boston (have) Beans. MUHUHAHAHAHAHA.
    Posted by Lakerstroll[/QUOTE]

I can see the movie now. "The Rapist and the Racist Owner" - coming to a LA theater near you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I think the clippers actually got worse with the CP3 trade, and The Lakers have obviously lost an important piece in Odom.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Troll,
    Now those away games against the Clippers are going to be oh so painful!!!

Staples will turn on the purple and gold!  It enough to make everyone a Clipper fan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jallen1952-formelyJallen3531. Show jallen1952-formelyJallen3531's posts

This type of s&it thread doesn't get allowed on reputable sites...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]This type of s&it thread doesn't get allowed on reputable sites...
    Posted by jallen1952-formelyJallen3531[/QUOTE]

Agree with you that more negative threads get started on Boston.com.  On other sites these threads wouldn't be allowed or would be deleted.  

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jallen1952-formelyJallen3531. Show jallen1952-formelyJallen3531's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics : If only people did not respond to these threads. Oh.......wait.......
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]I'll speak up since I was the OP on this subject.  The thread response was more for the eyes of the BDC moderators.  I've attempted to write them directly to complain on other threads, to no avail.  I'm not concerned with the creator of the thread, or for that matter, any of the members reading the post, nor am I trying to rile the thread creator (I'm trusting he/she could care less about what I think).

Just trying to get the attention of the people in charge.  Every so often it is worth a shot.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics : i understand. But we are the people in charge. Just put the Laker trolls on "ignore." That's what I do.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Man up. As F34 once boasted.... "we have the most HOFers!"

Ugh.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

We do, but that is not  what he said!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'd be willing to bet the Celtics end up with a better record than either LA team

I also think all 3 teams will make it to the 2nd rd of the playoffs but not advance further... I see a repeat of both conf finals a season ago.

If I had to pick one of the 3 teams to be a one and done in the playoffs... it would be the Lakers

haha

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]I'd be willing to bet the Celtics end up with a better record than either LA team I also think all 3 teams will make it to the 2nd rd of the playoffs but not advance further... I see a repeat of both conf finals a season ago. If I had to pick one of the 3 teams to be a one and done in the playoffs... it would be the Lakers haha
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I think Boston will more than likely end up with a better record than the Lakers or Clips.....we're in the east which is infinitely easier than the wild wild west. I think it's 9-3 west since the new millenium.

Ugh!

25. This post has been removed.