Love Courtney Lee'd hustle & defense but...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Love Courtney Lee'd hustle & defense but...

He is all defense. We need a more balanced Swing like Danny Green or Stephen Jackson.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: Love Courtney Lee'd hustle & defense but...

He is another guy on this squad that is still trying to find his role.  Some nights like last night he is what we thought he'd be.  Other nights he seems to lose his way.  I think consistency will come with time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I like Lee's game and think he is an absolute keeper with alot of upside potential.  He can adequately play both PG and SG, is a solid backup. and is a stellar defensive player.  

Who doesn't have problems with consistency on this team?  Pierce, Garnett, Rondo, Green, Terry...if anything Lee may be more consistent than anybody else!!

Every SG (Allen and now Terry) has had...frustrations when Rondo playing at the point.  He plays best when Rondo is off the floor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I also like Barbosa's energy off the bench.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

if lee can find his jumpshot(and it looks like he is) he can do damage for us..we need his energy and hustle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like Lee's game and think he is an absolute keeper with alot of upside potential.  He can adequately play both PG and SG, is a solid backup. and is a stellar defensive player.  

Who doesn't have problems with consistency on this team?  Pierce, Garnett, Rondo, Green, Terry...if anything Lee may be more consistent than anybody else!!

Every SG (Allen and now Terry) has had...frustrations when Rondo playing at the point.  He plays best when Rondo is off the floor.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

but unfortunately we have to play Terry because of his name and reputation.