Lowry

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Lowry

If the C's can somehow get Lowry that would put us back in the hunt. He's nice!

How we get him is anyone's guess.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rampageimt23. Show rampageimt23's posts

Re: Lowry

I had posted this idea in a different thread.  I think Lowry would be a good fit and at least give us a point guard we could throw out there.  I say swap him for Terry straight up or package Bass and Terry for Lowry and Amir Johnson.  Doubt that Toronto would accept that trade as I assume they would want something more like Jeff Green instead of Bass.  Who knows but I think Lowry would work and his contract is only guranteed for $1 Million next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

If we could Get Ed Davis too...it would be great.

Lowry And Davis

for Bass and Barbosa

works for salaries..just ahve to hope the Toronto GM is on Crack that day, I guess

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Lowry is tough because of our salaries.  We need to know what TOR wants to do.  We could maybe take a Calderon because he makes 10, but they may want to hold on to him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rampageimt23. Show rampageimt23's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Lowry is tough because of our salaries.  We need to know what TOR wants to do.  We could maybe take a Calderon because he makes 10, but they may want to hold on to him.

I wouldn't mind Calderon but I think taking his salary on would require us to probably part with Jeff Green.  Or maybe Bass and Terry for Calderon? You are right though.  It all depends on what Toronto wants to do or it they are even willing to trade either Lowry or Calderon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

As for Calderon, I don't think Doc likes PGs who can't play defense. It seems like he either wants them to be avg on offense but great on defense or avg on offense and avg on defense but not poor defense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Lowry and Aaron Gray for Bass, Lee and Wilcox works salary wise.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Lee and Bradley give us the best defensive guards in the league.  Keep em , we just witnessed our best game of the year, we have played very well without Rondo this year.  The ball and players move better.  And we are better as a team, even though we are not better individually.  Rondo plays when Rondo wants too.