LUKE HARANGODY +other ex-celts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

LUKE HARANGODY +other ex-celts

this seems to be a good period for ex-celtics. this is a testament i guess to the program danny and doc have built that all these guys leave and thrive, and now when they stay they also thrive (like AB). we saw gerald green make incredible dunks and shots yesterday in going for 15 points and solidifying a 3 year off-season deal with someone. luke started for cleveland fresh off the d-league and was almost single-handedly responsible for beating the wiz as he went for 16 and 10 and was spot-on with his passing and DEFENSE. he's going to be in the league for a while just based on that performance. the man just needs some minutes as was the case for gerald. heck, even semih erden was starting and consistently contributing before his recent injury. both moore and JJ show signs of being ready to step up and will in the next couple of years.

billy walker? same deal. prior to the signing of JR smith and the return of Carmelo from his injury, everyone forgets that walker was starting and playing elite defense (although he was slumoing with his 3-ball) and was a major reason linsanity took off in the first place. but billy got injured and as they say, the rest is DNP history as the knicks simply have a lot of guys who peaked with lin-ball now ahead of him. but walker will be around for a couple of years on the   active NBA roster with someone.

Nate robinson? remember how many thought he was on his way to being a marbury-like freak show in a china?  well, he's now a major cog in Golden state, playing consitently with consistent off the bench instant-offense minutes. he has single-handedly won games for them, is shooting much better and facilitating the ball better than he ever has. he has earned a couple of more years in the league. mr. marbury too has turned around his career. the man went for 41 points in winning the finals mvp in china. his starbury brand is off the charts over there right now and just signed an extension to remain over there. for each his own, but i think marbury could contribute for an nba team as well.

in doc and danny i trust to find nba contributors! btw, the celts are 20-8 since the all-star break, for the the third best record in the entire league since then.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

Re: LUKE HARANGODY +other ex-celts

I hope Green has finally figured it out. He's a freakish athlete, he just hasn't become a basketball player yet. Walker has been a nice player for the Knicks. I definitely think he could be a key bench player on a contender, just like Robinson. But Harangody is someone I'm glad the Celts got rid of. I was sad hey wasted a draft pick on him. He has great potential, and it will shine through at moments, but that's all he ever was. He was a preaseason Big East player of he year how many times, and I'm not even sure if he wound up making an all Big East team. He's the guy who everyone has always said..OK, he's really going to be great now!...and then he's just the same old mediocre player, going as far back as college.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Thats sound like Harangody is not working hard or has problems to rise to the occasion. IMO that is not the issue. He makes the best out of it, but he is an undersized, slow footed tweener. It was clear from the beginning, that he will have a hard time stying in the league.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: LUKE HARANGODY +other ex-celts:
    [QUOTE]Thats sound like Harangody is not working hard or has problems to rise to the occasion. IMO that is not the issue. He makes the best out of it, but he is an undersized, slow footed tweener. It was clear from the beginning, that he will have a hard time stying in the league.
    Posted by Gasthoerer[/QUOTE]

He can hit the J though and he can board a bit.  I think he will stick around for awhile but he is way too slow to create is own shot and is too slow to guard Sf's and too small to guard PF's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

i read a comment somewhere that everytime he sees nate he is in a different uniform. lol

it was fun having him while it lasted though